12 Times EXO tried stealing Taeyeon's first kiss. +1 time a member succeeds.

Description

 

“Guess what guys!!” Baekhyun shouted loudly as he hopped happily into EXO’s dorm. EXO-M had returned from China and they’re currently on a break with EXO-K before the recording of their 1st album. Chen plugged his ears with his pointer fingers and glared at the overly hyperactive Baekhyun, “Can you get any louder? Or would you prefer me to stick a plug down your vocal cord? I can do the latter option you know?” Chen shouted at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun quickly shut his mouth and smiled. Chen let out a breath of relief and unplugs his ears, “So what did you want to say overly hyperactive Baekhyun?” Chen asked.

 

Baekhyun sat down in the middle of the group, “So guess what I heard from Jessica noona,” he whispered but loud enough for the other 11 boys to hear.

 

“What? That you’re overly greasy so you should tone it down a bit?” Xiumin asked. Baekhyun gave his hyung a glare before looking at the others, “No that’s what she told me pabo. Anyways, I was having a conversation with Jessica noona earlier about Taeyeon noona and guess what!” he shouted which caused the other members to jump backwards from him.

 

“Shut up!!!” Chen yelled. Baekhyun cackles, “Jessica noona told me that Taeyeon noona never had her first kiss!!” he shouted. Baekhyun looks at his group mates which they didn’t say anything back but stared at him, “What?”

 

Chanyeol breaks into a fit of laughter and falls on the floor laughing. Baekhyun pouts as he watches his dongsaeng laugh at him, “What’s so funny Chanyeol?”

 

Chanyeol stopped to catch his breath, “Why…why were you so excited to tell us about that?” he asked. Baekhyun shrugged, “I’m not sure..”

 

Suho watched as Baekhyun sat there thinking why in the world did he even bother to tell his group mates that until a brilliant idea hit his head, “I have an idea,” he announced. Chanyeol stopped laughing, Baekhyun stopped thinking, and the rest of EXO turned their attention to Suho.

 

“Let’s make this a game,” Suho smirked, “Whoever gets to be Taeyeon noona’s first kiss will get to order the rest around for a whole week since Kris and the others won’t be leaving Korea until a month or so.”

 

Kyungsoo looked at Suho wide eyed, “But…what if…”

 

“Oh Kyungsoo quit being such a poor sport,” Chanyeol said and hooks an arm around Kyungoo’s shoulders, “Just think about it. If you win you get to control everyone in this dorm…every~ one~.”

 

Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol then back at Suho, “But…”

 

“Come on~” Chanyeol whined. Kyungsoo sighs, “Fine.”

 

“YAY!!!! Alright, let the game begin!!!!” Baekhyun shouted and pumped his fist into the air, “I know I’ll win because Taeyeon noona is nicest to me,” he said and hit his chest proudly.

 

Suho snickers, “Sure Baekhyun.”

 

“This will be interesting,” Xiumin said quietly while watching Baekhyun all pumped up.

 

Kris smirked, “No one girls has resisted me before,” he cockily announced and sat back in the sofa.

 

“I heard that Taeyeon noona’s weakness is those with aegyo, I have a lot of them,” said Tao.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes, “Whatever, Taeyeon noona and I get along perfectly fine, I’ll be the winner.”
 

Chanyeol laughs, “You guys are all going down.”

 

“I can teach her the guitar and she’ll fall for me since it’s been said that Taeyeon noona really wants to learn how to play the guitar better,” Lay told them.

 

Luhan smiles, “All I got to do is flip my hair and she’ll fall for me.”

 

Chen shook his head, “You guys are all pathetic…”

 

Kai stood up, “I’m the iest in this group, I’ll win for sure so prepare yourself to work hard.”

 

Kyungsoo didn’t say anything and neither did Xiumin. Both boys sat in their seat watching the others talk about how they’ll come out as the winner. 

Foreword

Dedicated to my EXOTaeng fans. :D