Epilogue

Living On the Block

   I spent all of my Christmas break with my boys and we had such an amazing time. We went shopping together, we ate together, we had slumber parties (Though they told me not to say that. Apparently slumber parties aren't manly. Whatever), we visited my mother's grave and decorated it, and they took me to Lotte World. For the first time! Needless to say, I had a blast. 

   As for Taeil and I, nothing really happened between us. I think that kiss was closure enough for us. It's like with that one kiss, all of our problems were solved. We still loved each other, but we knew nothing would come of it, and that in itself killed the romance in our relationship. We knew I had my career back in The States, and his here in Korea, and we could never give our dreams up just like that. So we agreed to stay friends.

   As for Jihoon and I, well like I said in the last chapter, we were totally and completely just friends. I did have to wonder why we were together in the first place. Throughout my stay he farted on me when I was sleeping, he his hand and put it on my cheek, he actually  my cheek, and he burped several times in my ear. Oh, but I did get him back. I spit my gum in his hand, I his cheek back, I spit in his drink and didn't tell him, and I pushed him into the hotel pool with his towel. We were even by the time I left.

   The last day of my stay, our goodbyes were the most heartfelt and serious I've ever seen Block B. They even went to the airport with me. 

   "Guys, I'm good, you can leave now." I said, my huge suitcase standing up next to me and a backpack slung over my shoulder. "You guys are going to come visit me and come to Palindrome's concerts, right?"

   "Of course!" Zico said, smiling and putting his arm around my shoulders, bringing me in for a side hug. "As long as you come see us, too."

   I chuckled and hugged him back. "Why of course, Woo Jiho."

   They all gathered around me and I participated in my first group hug. When we all parted, I gave every single one of them a kiss on the cheek and an individual goodbye. Afterwards, they walked me to the gate, where they would have to leave me.

   Tears started to well in my eyes as I took one last look at my boys. They stood there- U-Kwon, Minhyuk, Taeil, Jihoon, Jiho, Kyung, and Jaehyo. They all gave me sad smiles and waved goodbye. I smiled, wiping away the tears that finally ran down my cheeks and waved back.

   "What are you crying for?" Kyung yelled to me. 

   "Yeah, it's not like we're never gonna see each other again!" said Jaehyo.

   I breathed in shakily. "I know, you dips!" I said back, fanning my face with my hands. "But I'm still going to miss you guys!"

   "We'll miss you too," said U-Kwon, giving me his signature smile.

   "We'll text each other," B-Bomb said, "And don't forget to get a Skype, too!"

   "I won't forget!" I said back.

   "We love you, Sammyyyyy!" Jihoon said in his rough, aegyo voice and made a heart with his hand.

   "Saranghae, Samantha!" They all chanted in unison.

   I wiped more tears away. "I love you all! Block B fighting!" I exclaimed.

   "Palindrome fighting!" They exclaimed back to me.

   When I saw the person in front of me moving, I noticed that the line was moving forward to head into the plane. I gave the guys one last glance back. I saw U-Kwon, Taeil, and Jaehyo had tears in their eyes, I suspected the others thought it would be too girly to show their emotion, but I could tell in their expressions that they were already missing me. 

   I felt my heart grow heavy. I gave them one more small wave before turning back and heading inside. I didn't know when the next time we were going to see each other would be. I didn't know if we were even going to keep in touch. But I knew that I would never forget these amazing guys. They made my life happier and exciting.

   I sat in my seat after putting away my carry on and put my earphones on. A Block B song came on. I looked out the window once we started to take off finally. I started to remember the first time I ever came here, when my mom first took her job as Block B's music promoter. I was so apathetic about moving, and I was not looking forward to living with seven boys I didn't even know. But now I find myself wanting my break to have been longer, to stay here with them as long as I can before returning to my own career. 

   I let my eyelids droop and my brain start to slip into sleep and dreams of home and Block B getting to meet my band members. It was a fantastic dream that I definitely wanted to come true.

~~~

   Regular POV

 

   Samantha's eyelids sleepily fluttered open. Looking around, her blurred vision from sleep started to sharpen as she took in her surroundings. Her tongue felt sticky and disgusting inside . She finally realized that her I-Pod was still on, blaring in her ear.

   Boys and girlsIt's the BB, don't fool yourself. I got your back.YOU MUST UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP- AIGHT, ZICO!

   Sam took her earphones off and looked beside her. Her mother sat there, listening to her I-Pod and reading a Korean magazine, just like she had left her when she first drifted off to sleep. Sam furrowed her brow, rubbing her eyes. She felt so...taken back.

   Just a dream...I was dreaming. I've just been asleep, she thought, shifting in her seat. 

   Her mom glanced at her, noticing her movement. "I see you're awake, Sleeping Beauty. That's good because we're almost there."

   Sam nodded, her face buried in her hands. It was so real, though. "Mom, who is it that your working for again?" she asked her mother, looking up at her.

   "Hmm? Oh, Block B. They're pretty new. But haven't you heard of them?" She asked, somewhat confused.

   Sam nodded. "Yeah, I've heard of them. I was just making sure."

   Her mom nodded and went back to her reading.

   Sam sighed and slumped in her seat. "Well, this is going to be a ride," Sam mumbled, putting her earphones on again.

 


 

And that's all she wrote, boys and girls!

 

IT WAS ALL A DREAM. FML. I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON. OTL

 

I just want to thank all of my subscribers and readers and commenters. You're all beautiful! Thank you for giving me the inspiration to get off my and update. Without you guys, there wouldn't be an ending.

Speaking of ending, this is my first ever finished story! YAAAAAAAY!!!!! So this is kind of a huge celebration for me *blows party horn and pops champagne* YEAH ES I DID IT!!!!

I also want to say that all us BBCs should really have Block B's back right now and support them through this very though time. And if you have a twitter, don't forget to trend #WeMissBlockB. If we can get their attention, at least they know that we love and support them no matter what :)

BLOCK B FIGHTING!

 

<333