Hello new world.

I'm not model material!? Ottoke?!

You were up very early, looking for your phone you couldn't find it anywhere. "gaah! How am i suppose to call soojung this morning?" you scolded yourself. "chanyeol-" If chanyeol finds out you lost your phone for the 3rd time, he's going to hang you.  You already had your bags packed, and placed them infront of the house saying goodbye to the house. You sighed and helped chanyeol carry the bags into the car. 

Chanyeol opened the door for you, and you sat in and buckeled your seat belt, so did chanyeol. He started the car. "Jieun-ah, are you ready to be a model!?" chanyeol beamed. "Ah, its only 30 minutes away! Don't worry jieun!" chanyeol tried to cheer you up. Truth is, you weren't sad because you were leaving your life or your best friend or even jagiya. You were upset, because you weren't good enough to be a model so you thought. You were just an average insecure girl, who just know is being forced to be an ulzzang?  You were mumbling and mumbling to yourself for the past half hour, before you knew it "jieun! we're here i'll get your bags and will meet you at the front office. Arasso?" chanyeol cheeky smiled. "oh, nae arasso" you smiled and rann off to the main office. 

You saw alot of pictures of ulzzang, from old ones to today. You stared in awe, you examined their beautiful flawless faces. You were clearly interrupted from your flawless heaven from chanyeol trying to slap you back into reality. You're the "so called ulzzang here" now.  "waee!!? yes!" you snapped back.  "Here's your room number. Your roomate should so you around later. The director will talk to you tomorrow! Have fun here!" the lady said. Chanyeol smiled and walked you to your room.  You guys both reached it.  Chanyeol opened the door with the key for you. You saw someone reading on their bed, you figured it was your new roomate. "Jieun-ah. This is it., you're room. Listen to me, you'll be safe here. Don't worry dongsaeng. Have lunch with me and exo tomorrow. Arasso? i love you bye!" chanyeol hugged you tight and left.

You sighed and placed your bags on your bed. Your roomated sat on the bed and faced you with the a bright smile. "Annyeong! I'm young ki nice to meet you! But everyone here calls me kiwi!" she smiled at you. "Ah, annyeonghaesyo! I'm jieun, nice to meet you!" you bowed and smiled.  

"Jieun, since you're new here I should tell you about our other ulzzangs.." young ki suggested. You smiled and nodded in reply. "Okay, well my only other friend then you of course is song chanho, he is a really sweet peach! I think you guys will be good friends! And, park hyung seok girl's go crazy over him. He is a very unique person i guess?? And uh! Kwon yuri she is uh not a nice girl you shouldn't talk to her like you talk to me she's very sneaky! be careful jieun-ah!" young ki warned you with a sweet smile. "I'm going to step outside and show myself around." you suggested for yourself and roamed outside. 

You saw a coffee shop near by, and decided to get a mocha to liften your energy. While walking trying to find your wallet you bumped into a guy. You saw his face and were shocked, you stood at him in awe. He looked so flawless, while you were lovestruck for 5 seconds he began to speak. "excuse me, do you have money?"he asked you. You looked around and you left your wallet in your dorm. You faceplamed yourself. "ah, i seemed to left it behind. I'll go get it. Sorry!" you bowed and ran but then he grabbed your wrist. "Whats your name?" 

"Jieun. Jieun park!" you ran to your dorm exhausted, you were still starstruck from seeing that beautiful face of that man's. You went into your room and fell on your bed. "I wish i could stare at him forever, that stranger." you fell asleep quickly. 

 

 

 

Short chapter or what? sobs// omg i'm so sorry. I'm barely updating .-. lolol ok. But yeah, do you like it? :o well, comment/sub! I'm going to be on my regular account with my main stories. well, thank you for reading :*