Where's mom and dad? and what!?

I'm not model material!? Ottoke?!

You were in the house cleaning ever inch you could lay your hands on, your parents were coming home and you wanted to impress them. You checked your phone. "Chanyeol-ah didn't call me yet! where is that pabo grrr!" You talked to yourself, despite of chanyeol's exsitence. 

"Jieunnie!! I'm here with the party stuff! Sorry, i took so--" chanyeol was cut off by you. "yeah yeah, come on! hurry up, we need to decorate before they come!" you were on excited to see your parents, who were away for 6 years now. You and chanyeol have grown alot, you have a couple more years of high school and chanyeol is a idol in trainee. You grabbed the ballons and placed them all over the house. Just then, you heard. *DING DONG, DING DONG*.

"JIEUN-AH!! CAN YOU GET THAT I'M GOING PEE!!!" Chanyeol yelled.  You ran to the door, hoping for it to be your parents. You opened the door and saw a note on the ground, and you saw a car back out of your drive way. You had a confused look on your face. You picked up the note and began to read: 

 

                Dear Chanyeol and jieun,

This is your mother and father. We are so sorry. We aren't coming back to korea until 4 years from now, we got a big promtion that can really boost up our career. Our children, we miss you so much. But, we have some requests while we're gone. first, Chanyeol: Please continue your career as a trainee for SMENT. We already spoke to them and they are putting you into a group in 1 year or so. Do good our angel! Jieun: We knows you are only 16, and we can't ask you to do anything huge. But, we are doing so anyhow. We are putting you into a model academy. You are going to be an ulzzang, it will help you and chanyeol in the new house you will be living in. So you guys will both have jobs in, seoul. So say goodbye to busan and hello to seoul! We had someone drop this letter off as well. Please take care, we miss and love you!

with love,

mom & dad. 

 

You gasped with tears in your eyes. You sat on the ground in shock. Chanyeol came in. "jieunnie!! omo! whats wrong? what is that?!" chanyeol took the letter out of your hand. He read it, and looked at you. "Jieun-ah. Listen, everythings going to be okay. I'm going to be with you, don't worry. Now lets go pack! this is going to fun!" chanyeol lifted your spirits a little. You smiled and wiped your tears and went into your room to pack. 

You texted your bestfriend Soojung with tears rolling down your cheeks. You told her that you were leaving and not coming back til' 4 years from now. Your phone vibrated. 

*NEW TEXT MESSAGE FROM SOOJUNG*

aw :( its okay i understand jieun-ah!! i'm going to miss you so much! call me when you get there girly!!! i love you! i have to go to dinner! bye~

You smiled, and pack clothes into a suitcase. You put everything in boxes and finally finished packing. You layed in your bed holding the picture of soojung and you. "I'll miss you bestie. I'll miss you." you smiled and drifted off to sleep. 

 

 

 

Hi everyone! ^o^ LOL. Like the story so far? >-< I know this is a very short/boring chapter! the next ones will be better, i promse!

Well.... COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE?

enjoy the story! *a/n:  Thanks for all of the sweet msgs lovelies. :* xooxoo