4.

Falling in love with an anti-fan

Lay's POV

''Why did she get so mad when i call her emotionless?'' I said.I was really confused.

''It's kind of a long story and i don't think Min Ah would be so happy if i tell you..'' So her name is Min Ah. YES! I KNOW HER NAME NOW!!

''Then we won't let her know.This will be a secret between both of us.Please,I really want to know her.'' i talked too much -.- Now she's gonna understand..

She eyed me suspiciously. ''Why do you wanna know Min Ah so much? You're an idol.''

''Just because i'm an idol,it doesn't mean that i'm not a human and i have feelings too.Don't worry.I mean no harm to Min Ah.'' I said while looking right in her eyes.

''Okay,fine! But if something happens to Min Ah because of you,i swear i'll hunt you down! No matter how much of an EXOtic i am!''

''Nothing will happen to Min Ah.I give you my word.''

She sighed. ''3 years ago,as usual we got out of school we were gonna go to our homes but Min Ah got a phone call from her mom. She told Min Ah to pick up her brother,Hyun Soo who was 5 years old, from kindergarden. Of course said sure and we bid our good-byes and she cheerfuly went away.She wasn't emotionless back then.Anyways,she picked her brother up from the kindergarden.But Hyun Soo was not a calm child.He was always running around.When they were walking towards their home,Hyun Soo saw a ice-cream truck and he ran out of Min Ah's grip without a second.He ran towards the truck..When he was running across the street. A black car hit him.Of course Min Ah was running after him but she was too late because he died within 5 minutes.His little body couldn't handle that much of pain..After that accident,Min Ah's parents always blamed her.They said that if it wasn't her,Hyun Soo would still be alive and lots of other things..She also blamed herself. Not so long after the accident,right after the second Hyun Soo died in front of her she became emotionless.She wasn't this emotionless back then.Her parents made her like this.They've always told her that she is emotionless.Unlike Hyun Soo.She became more and more emotionless.Day by day..She had NEVER smiled..Not even once.Dancing is the only thing makes her happy now.And she never accepts anyone to her life.Maybe she thinks that she will kill them too..'' Oh my goodness..I'm one stupid person..

Heejin wiped away her tears. ''And this is how Min Ah became emotionless.''

''Heejin,i'm really grateful but..can i ask one more favor from you?''

She looked at me. ''Sure.'' She smiled.

''Help me to be friends with Min Ah..''

''Why do you want to be friends with Min Ah so bad?'' What am i even gonna tell her?

''I just want to okay? I don't know the reason.I just want to!'' I avoided her eyes because if i look at Heejin's eyes,she will understand.

''You don't have to avoid my eyes,i already know the answer.'' She grinned.

''So are you gonna help me or not?'' I asked,annoyed.

''Okay,fine!Shees!''

''What will i do then?'' I curiously asked.

''Try to apologize first,then let's see her reaction to it.''

''But how? I'm sure that she won't even stay in the same place with me.'' I looked down.

''I even heard that you both have detention after school..'' She rolled her eyes. Oh my god! I totally forgot that!! O.O

''Okay,then.I think you should go and be with Min Ah..She remembered her bad memories because of me..''

''Believe me..She have never forgotten those memories..'' Then she got up and go.

*sigh* What did i do..

Heejin's POV

Did i do right thing to tell Lay all about Min Ah's life.. But somehow i feel like i can trust him. So be it. I'm gonna see how this will end. I'm sure there will be some young love~ <3 

I wish Lay couldn't say those things to Min Ah though.. I bet she is still crying right now.. Hyun Soo-yah.. why did you have to leave your sister so early Y_Y

So i have 5 minutes before the break ends. I gotta find Min Ah now and i exactly know where she is..

We are really weird right? We found every secret places in this school.

One of them is that dance room and the second one is a park behind the school. No one ever bother to go there.. Of course except from me and Min Ah..She always goes there or to the dance room when she is mad or upset.

There she was..sitting on the swing..looking at the sky.

''Stop being so gloomy,it doesn't suit you.Smile or go back to that poker-face.'' I somehow said,blankly.

''Why does he even want to be friends with me? I just don't get it.'' I knew this was coming hehe my plan is working.

''He seems like he wants to protect you,Min Ah.Just give him a chance..If he screws it up,we both can kick his famous .'' Then i grinned.

''I got detention after school..''

''Yeah,i heard that.''

''You know what's going to happen when i go home.'' I wish i didn't know.

Then our break ended.We both headed to our classes

Fastforward (A/N:I'm just skipping to the part where those to are in detention ^^)

Lay's POV

We both are sitting seperate on desks.. I was close to the door and she was close to window.

''Um..I know you really want me to shut up and i will shut the hell up after i say this. I'm really sorry.I didn't mean to hurt you and your feelings.Please forgive me.'' I said in a low voice.

She was still looking out of the window. Then she slowly turned to me.

She looked at me like for 3 seconds. ''You are forgiven.'' She said and turned back to the window.

''So are we friends now?'' I happily asked.

''You said you were going to shut the hell up.Do as what you said.'' She emotionlessly said. Well,i knew this was coming..

''I just want to be your friend.'' I quietly said.

She turned to me. ''Why?''

''Look,i know.We didn't make a good start and i know you don't need any other friends else than Heejin but i do..I do need a friend.I know you're thinking that i can find one in this huge school,but i can't.And you know why? Because out of all those clingy girls,you didn't even bother to show any kind of interest to my name.No one does that.They want my fame,not my friendship.But you,you are real.That's why i want to know you, to be friends with you.And this may sound creepy but i also want to protect you.'' I looked down.

''Don't ask questions,don't talk too much,keep your fangirls away from me,don't ever call me emotionless again.Understand?''

''Sure!''

''Then we are friends.''

''OMG!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!'' Then i stood up and jumped til i reach to the ceiling. I'm not creepy i'm just happy okay O.O

''Aisshhh!! You are JUST like Heejin!'' Then she made a face. Just like this -.-

''I won't screw this up.'' Then i gave her a smile.

''You better.''

 


Annyeong everyone!! Here is the newest chapter for ya! This whole chapter has been written by your sjistheloveofmylife author! I hope you enjoyed this :) Get ready to read the next chapter in a feeeew hours and it all will be written by your A-MAZING author and also my sister-like friend TaeMyunggie <3 

OH! And also please go read these,if you are Kris biased or if you're searching for a new stories. Be Mine and If We Ever Meet Again written by cindychiem98 she says that she made crappy starts to both stories which is a HUGE lie to me but GO READ THEM! They are seriously amazing! Thank you for reading my ridiculously long author note :D I LOVE YOU ALL! Please keep supporting us :) Do comment and subscribe :)

 

Here is the flawless Luhan for ya! <3