Dance class

My secret admirer:)

 

Another day has passed. I always think of Minwoo. He’s really handsome, I love him so much. But I know it will never be the same.

Some lines pop into my mind so I start writing another poem for him. Since I was waiting for Jeongmin to pick me up, I write first.

 

I see you from a distance.

You never know I'm there.

I try to go unnoticed for fear you'd really care.

I'll hold you though at arm's length,

while closer in my mind 

because our worlds are linked

what's written between lines.

 

(cr: Teri LaFaye)

 

Few minutes later, he came bringing his motor.

“Jung-Ah! Let’s go!” he said tapping the back ride.

I put the helmet and he drove.

                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We have different schedule today, after the music class, it is dance class. We still haven’t met the professor there. I sat on the floor and took some selcas in front of the mirror.

 

“Jung-Ah!” someone called me and it was a man’s voice.

I didn’t mind him so I continued taking selcas.

I was surprised when someone sat beside me. It was Minwoo! Kyaaaah~!

“Oh. Minwoo-ssi. Wae?” I asked him.

“You ignored me when I called you but I thought you didn’t hear me so I approach you” he smiled and gave a peace sign.

“Ah. Mianhae” I apologized.

“It’s okay” he smiled again.

My gosh! I’m really going to explode inside!

 

“Hello class!” a lady said. She doesn’t look old. She looks young. Maybe an unnie.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” we greeted her.

“I’m Ms. Kim Hyoyeon and I’ll be your professor in dancing” she’s pretty and y.

“I want to inform you that all of you are just 2nd year and not all of you are regular classmates. This is a mix class, okay?” she walked in front.

“Put your bags beside and return yourself in the middle” he ordered to us.

I saw Minwoo left his bag beside the table so I put mine too.

 

Ms. Kim said that we must have confidence. She asked us who we think is the best dancer. Everyone, including me pointed at Minwoo and Minzy so, Ms. Kim told them to go in front and do a random dance.

WOW! Everyone is jaw drop. They are really good. I wish I could dance well. Hayst!

 

I dance alone in the corner of the room, there’s no music but there is in my head.

 

“You! Nerdy girl” Ms. Kim shouted.

“Nugu? Na?” I pointed myself. (Who? Me?)

“Yes you. Come here” she called me. So I went in front. She told me to dance. OMG! What to do? I don’t know what to dance.

“Ah. Seonsaeng. I don’t know what to dance” I shyly said and hid my face. Everyone laughed at me, I’m so embarrassed.

“Just dance whatever step that pops into your mind” Minwoo put his arms on my shoulder.

I just remembered a step when I was in high school, I started dancing. They are still laughing, and I’m really ashamed of myself. I don’t want to do this anymore so I walked out. I forgot to bring my bag but I don’t want to return in the class so I left it there for a while and went to the library to be in silence.

 

*phone vibrated*

 

1 new message

Funny Jeongmin^^

 

I opened the message:

“Are you okay? Where are you? Minwoo said you walked out. Why? Reply soon”

 

Eh? Minwoo told Jeongmin oppa? Should I reply to him? But if not, I’ll get him worried. Yeah, I should reply.

 

“Ah. Yeah I’m okay. I’m in the library studying”

 

Few minutes later, he came in the library. He’s such a sweet best friend.

 

“Are you okay? What happened? Are you sick?” he touches my forehead.

“Oppa, I’m okay. Nothing happened that much” I answered.

I saw him releases a deep breath.

 

It’s 12nn, lunch break; I left my wallet in the bag. Aish~ better go back to the dance room since there’s no more class already.

 

“Eh? Where’s my bag?” I looked at the place where I left it.

I keep on looking inside the room but there’s no sign of my bag.

“Kyaaaah~ where’s my bag?!” I cried and sit on the floor.

 

I’m about to text Jeongmin, when someone called me.

 

“Lee Jung-Ah!”

I turn around with tears in my eyes. It was Minwoo carrying my bag.

“My bag!” I ran & grabbed my bag to his hand.

“Keke~ stop crying. Luckily, I know that bag is yours so I get it before I left the room earlier” he said while removing the tears on my cheeks.

I smiled and thanked him.

“Shall we eat?” he escorted me. At first, I was about to hold his arms but someone might got angry so I just nodded.

“C’mon!” he said as he widens his arms.

“Ah. Okay”

 

While we were walking, Jae Eun unnie came.

 

“Minwoo-ah!” she approaches Minwoo.

“ah. Annyeong noona~” we both bowed at her.

“Who is she? Is she your girl friend?” she looked at my hand that’s holding Minwoo’s arms.

“keke~ aniyo. She’s Jung-Ah, Jeongmin’s best friend” Minwoo answered.

“Jeongmal? Then remove your hand on my best friend’s arms!” she removed my hand.

“Ah. Mianhae” I apologized.

 

Jae Eun unnie glared at me. Aish~ I knew it.

 

“Jae Eun-ssi!!” a group of girls came.

Jae Eun waved at them happily.

“Let’s eat” a girl said.

Jae Eun nodded and asked Minwoo to come but Minwoo refused. Why?

 

“I’m going to eat with her” he looked at me.

“Eh?” me and Jae Eun said in shock.

“Yah! You are going to eat with that nerdy girl? Are you crazy?” she scolded Minwoo.

“Why? Is there a problem?” he bravely answered.

“Eew!” all of her friends answered and left.

 

“Minwoo-ah, eat with your best friend. You don’t deserve eating with me” I said with a sad voice.

“it’s okay. Don’t mind them. Jeongmin is also waiting. Let’s go”

 

*fast forward*

 

Eat.

 

 

Chat.

 

 

Discussion.

 

 

The last subject is finished; it’s about time to go home. I still haven’t give Minwoo a letter.

A went to his locker in put my letter inside and still prays for him to read it.

 

                                                **************

I guess this chapter is lame. I’m sorry -____-