One day~

My secret admirer:)

 

(No one’s POV)

 

It’s been 5 years since Jung-Ah (you) died and Minwoo is going to have his debut with a group. His co-members are Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin and the Jo twins, Kwangmin and Youngmin, they are under Starship Entertainment.

At the M! Countdown, it’s their 1st stage performance and they performed their debut song “Boyfriend” and as Minwoo promised you, he composed a song titled “One day”.

(wait. Bestfriends out there, I know ‘One day’ is not their debut song, I can’t find a sad song from their 1st album eh. Mianhae *90 degree bow*)

 

After they perform “Love style”, Minwoo spoke before singing “One day”

 

“Ah! Yeorubun, annyeonghaseyo! The next song that we’re going to perform is composed by me. We dedicate this song to my 1st love and 1st girlfriend 5 years ago. Sad to say, she died because of me. Jung-Ah, as a promise, this song is for you”

 

*instruments started to play*

 

[Jeongmin]

Amuri orae dwaehdo nan al su isseo (No matter how long it has been, I know)
Han gyeone biwodun nae mam (I emptied out a part of my heart)
Gaseumi apado ajik apado (Though my heart hurts, though it still hurts)
Neol i-jji motha-go tto chajke dwaeh (I can’t forget you and I look for you again)

 

[Donghyun]

Yennal cha-geun nuni cheongmal kwiiyeowot-deon sonyeo (Long ago, the young girl whose small eyes were so cute)
Waehnji geu yeopeseo nollyeosseot-deon sonyeon (The young boy who used to make fun of her)
Jeonhag kamyeo cheomeuro mami apa bon du a-i (The two kids whose heart hurt for the first time because of transferring schools)

 

[Hyunseong]

Oneul cha-geun nuni yunanhi binnadeon a-in (The girl whose small eyes shine brighter today)
Sonnunsseobi yunanhi yeppeot-deon a-in (The girl whose eyelashes were especially pretty)
Nu-guboda nae-gen deo yeppeot-deon neon eodi- i-nni (You, who was prettier than anyone else to me, where are you?)

 

(Rap)

 

[Minwoo]

nae-ge-neun hanpyeonye dong-hwah kat-deon chu-eok so-ge bichi baraen Yeong-hwah kat-deon (It’s a memory that’s like a fairy tale to me, like a faded movie)
Jichyeo-ganeun il-sange hanjul-gi biteoreom (Like a line of rain in my exhausted routine)
giyeo-geul seuchyeo-ganeun Neoraneun eoreom (Like the light called you, passing through my memories)
Keuddaen sarangi mwonjineun mollado manyang chowasseo waehinjineun mollado (I didn’t know what love was back then but I just liked you, though I didn’t know why)
Shi-ganeul dweh dollil su isseul-kka ani neoreul tashi bol su isseul-kka (Will I be able to turn back time? No, will I be able to see you again?)

 

[Youngmin]

Eocheomyeon ireohkedo nan byeonham eop-seo (How can I have not changed like this?)
Neol dameun bi-ga naerimyeon (When the rain, that is filled with you, falls)
Gaseumi dugeun dwaeh tashi dugeun dwaeh (My heart pounds, it pounds again)
Neol giyeok haenaeko tto chajke dwaeh (I remember you and look for you again)

 

[Donghyun]

Yennal cha-geun nuni cheongmal kwiiyeowot-deon sonyeo (Long ago, the young girl whose small eyes were so cute)
Waehnji geu yeopeseo nollyeosseot-deon sonyeon (The young boy who used to make fun of her)
Jeonhag kamyeo cheomeuro mami apa bon du a-I (The two kids whose heart hurt for the first time because of transferring schools)

 

[Hyunseong]

Oneul cha-geun nuni yunanhi binnadeon a-in (The girl whose small eyes shone brighter today)
Sonnunsseobi yunanhi yeppeot-deon a-in (The girl whose eyelashes were especially pretty)
Nu-guboda nae-gen deo yeppeot-deon neon eodi- i-nni (You, who was prettier than anyone else to me, where are you?)

 

(Rap)


[Kwangmin]

eonjena neo-ye-ge namjada-un moseubman boyeoju-go shipeosseo Mae-i-reul pyeonjido (I always wanted to show you my manly side)
Sseo naeryeo-gamyeo gippeohaneun sangsange honja pam saenjido beol-sseo Sushib beon (I wrote to you every day and at the thought of you being happy to see me)
Neo-ye-ge keonne juryeo haet-deon pyeonjido (Countless nights were spent alone and awake)

ajikdo jumeoni so-ge manjijag Keorimyeo (As I touch the letters in my pocket that I was going to give you)
Sarajyeo beorin neoreul keurimyeo do-ra ol-ji moreuneun neoreul bureumyeo (As I draw you, who disappeared, as I shout of to you, who might come back)

 

[Hyunseong]

Yennal dunggeun bo-ri bulgge sujubeot-deon sonyeo (The girl whose eyes squinted whenever she laughed)

Waehnji heul-kyeobomyeo utko it-deon sonyeon (The girl whose eyes squinted whenever she laughed)

Sajin so-ge meomchwoseo keuttaereul kanjikhan du a-I (The two kids who have stopped in time in the photo to cherish that moment)

 

[Jeongmin]

Oneul bireul ta-go yunanhi geuri-un neoneun (In the rain, I miss you more than ever today)
Mundeuk tteo-olla wah utke haneun neoneun (I suddenly think of you and smile)
Nu-guboda nae-gen teukbyeorhaet-deon neon eodi- i-nni (You, who was more special than anyone else, where are you?)

 

*everyone claps & cheer them*

 

(If you want to hear the song. Here’s the link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJi_I9z6aBk

 

4 days after their debut, Boyfriend, Minwoo’s group went back to their school. Seoul Institute of Arts. Minwoo visited all the places where he and you always were. He was walking through the lockers area when he saw a young girl, put a letter inside his old locker. He smiled because he remembers you and he approached the girl.

 

“What are you doing?” he asked the girl.

“Ah. Minwoo oppa. Please don’t tell him I’m his secret admirer” the young girl pointed at the guy who is talking with a friend.

 

Minwoo smiled knowing that the girl is also a secret admirer.

 

“Where’s your locker?” he asked. The girl pointed at your old locker. Minwoo widen his eyes knowing that.

 

“jinjja? You know, back then when I was a sophomore, I also had a secret admirer. And you know what? This is also my locker and your locker is her locker too” he shared.

 

“Jinjja oppa? Wow! Wait, I’ve watched your debut stage, is it her whom you mentioned? Jung-Ah?” the girl asked Minwoo.

“Ung” Minwoo smiled.

 

“Wow! You are both lucky oppa” the girl cheered Minwoo.

“I know right” Minwoo had a sad face.

“Don’t be sad oppa. I know Jung-Ah unnie is happy now. Hwaiting~!” the girl did aegyo.

“Kamsahamnida” Minwoo patted the girl’s head.

“Goodluck on him, too! Hwaiting~!” he cheered the girl.

 

(Minwoo’s POV)

 

I’m glad to know that me and Jung-Ah’s story had continuation. I wish the guy will also love the girl I just talked to earlier. I went to the roof top of the school to take some fresh air. I suddenly missed Jung-Ah again.

 

“*sigh* Jung-Ah, baby boo, jagiya. I miss you so much. How have you been there? Are you fine? Did you watch our debut stage? I kept my promise. Where are you now?” I uttered to the sky while having a teary eyes.

 

While still staring at the sky, missing Jung-Ah, I strong wind came from my back.

 

“I’m always here by your side Minwoo-ssi” a soft voice heard my ears. I looked at my back but there’s no one there. The voice sounds familiar, it was Jung-Ah.

 

Hmm. I’m happy to know that she’s always with me. Thank you Jung-Ah. Thanks for everything.

                                                *************

END. Kyaaaah! Mianhae. A boring person like me results a boring story. But if there are any readers, I’m really thankful because you’ve been with me until the last. I love you all~

 

Here’s a wink from Minwoo:

 

Ppyongg~~!

 

                                                  *********************

Boyfriend went here in the Philippines last July 28. And guess what? I saw them! OMG!! They are so handsome and so cute. As I expected, Jeongmin is really hyper. Hyunseong is a snobbish one. Huhu TT__TT

 

This photo is NOT MINE. I don't have any becuaseI only took videos of them. Kekeke~