Pulling her heart strings

Shhhhh I like you .... Do you like me too?

 

Good Morning Sunshine

Yoobin was getting ready to go to JYPE when the bell rang. Oh my, Jaejoong stood right in front of her door with the camera crew. She was slightly irritated but still welcomes all of them in smile.

YB: Wow you guys are early.

JJ: Thought I could have breakfast with you. Besides I checked with your manager, he said you need all you need to do today was meet up with a producer after lunch. So I decided to accompany you the whole day since I will be free.

YB: I don’t think so. (Her abrupt reply causes him to startle.)

JJ: Why not?

YB: Isn’t it like unprofessional?

JJ: Nope, I won’t intrude unless you ask me for opinion. I promise.

YB: But I wasn’t so sure if the producer will like it.

JJ: Come on I know most of the composers around. Just tell me who and I’ll try and convince them.

YB: But...

JJ: Fine if you are not telling me, I am going to ask your manager.

YB: Fine you can follow and no I will inform oppa about this.

JJ: Oppa?

YB: I mean the producer.

For some damn reason, Jaejoong doesn’t feel too good about it.

JJ: So shall we get some breakfast?

YB: Sure. (She gave him her really can’t be bothered attitude.)

Jaejoong knew that Yoobin doesn’t like this whole dating thing. He found out from Yunho that Yoobin once mentioned that if she has a boyfriend, she will make sure people would never find out. She likes her privacy. She likes having to hold on to someone who she could do without having to be in the spotlight.

As they walk down the street, Jaejoong just grabbed her hand and hold it tight interlocking their fingers.  Yoobin looked at him smiling and returned her with a playful shrug. Yoobin swore if he was not that cute, she could have punched him in the face. Instead she looks away. However little did she realize, for every time she looks away and rolled her eyes, Jaejoong gets more upset. He really doesn’t know why it is so hard for Yoobin to just soak up this opportunity. He refused to let go of her hand. She attempts to wiggle her way out but eventually decided to let him hold her hands.

JJ: You don’t look hungry?

YB: Huh?

JJ: Are you hungry? (He asked while looking into her eyes trying to ascertain his assumptions.)

YB: Not really. (She confesses in understanding of his notion.)

JJ: Let’s go for a stroll in the park.

YB: Now?

JJ: Yup, now?

YB: Whatever you say...

As they entered the park, he started off the conversation with an apology.

JJ: Remember the time we filmed CTP, I know I was acting like a jerk. I am really sorry.

YB: Ok.

JJ: Ok?

YB: Yeah okay, I got it.

JJ: But do you accept my apology>?

YB: I am not that petty ok!  I am over it.

JJ: But why do I get the feeling that you don’t like me? You don’t make eye contact with me. Your responses were short and simple. You keep secrets from me. You don’t even smile to me like you smile to Yunho and Junsu. And to be honest, I am jealous!  (He said all those as though he sulking.)

Yoobin felt bad upon hearing that. She knows he is trying his best.

YB: Oppa we should have some distance. I don’t want to offend Cassies in anyway.

JJ: Cassies were the one who brought us together.

YB: But oppa, this is a reality series.

JJ: So does that mean you want more beyond this?? (He questioned her leaving her startled.)

She actually wanted to turn away and run but their intertwined fingers are locked tightly.

YB: Oppa, I suddenly feel hungry.

JJ: Are you trying to change the topic.

YB: No I am not.

JJ: Yes you are.

YB: You are ridiculous! (She rebuts as her face turns red like a tomato.)

JJ: Do you like me?

YB: Huh, oppa!

JJ: Wei is my question to direct.

He pulled her hands towards a group of little children playing at the playground with their teacher. Jaejoong approached one of the kids.

JJ: Little girl... do you think this unnie likes me?

Yoobin was shocked upon hearing those words.

LG: Of course, oppa cant you see she is blushing.

Another little boy interrupts.

LB: Noona you are so pretty. Be my girlfriend, please.

YB: Omo, i am too old for you.

LB: Okay, wait for me to grow up. Don’t be with this hyung. He looks mean.  (Earning a hearty laugh from Yoobin.)

JJ: Oh my little brat.

YB: Oppa, he is just a little boy.

JJ: I know... I am not worried because I know you like me.  Anyway I’m starting to get hungry.

YB: Arraso lets go somewhere and have our meal. It’s already 11 am. See you got me distracted.

JJ: ok...ok we’ll go get a bite.

YGE – Jealous to the max

Their lunch was not only filmed closely but fans were following them everywhere. Soon they made their way to an address Yoobin gave him. As he stopped in front of the building, he turned to her.

JJ: Here? Are you sure?

YB: Yes ... (She looked away not wanting to look at his eyes.)

JJ: YG Entertainment??

YB: Neh oppa!

JJ: Who is your producer? Teddy?

YB: Nope, let’s just park. I don’t want to be late.

As they board up the glamorous and well designed building, Jaejoong realized how familiar Yoobin is with that area. They walked down a hallway and eventually knocked on the door ‘Studio of the Dragon’.  ‘Yo come in... .’ was what they heard.  Yoobin entered the room. Sur prise, surprise...

GD: Yo Binnie what’s up! (He welcomes her with open arms. He then noticed Jaejoong and greeted him with a bow and handshake.)

Before Yoobin could answer, Seunghyun came in thru the door.

TOP: Hey baby girl.  (He purposely said that.)

Seunghyun was aware Jaejoong would be here today because Yoobin already informed him.  He was not happy about it. He would prefer if he could spend some time with Yoobin. Technically, he has not confessed to her but somehow deep inside, he assumes Yoobin knows about his feelings.  Once he heard about the MNET Scandal, he was so unhappy about it.

JJ: Yah hoobae ah, she is my girlfriend now. (He tries to assert his seniority.)

YB: Seunghyun oppa, I hope you prepared for me an awesome song.

GD: I also did... (GD pretends to sulk.)

YB: Komawo Jiyong ah.

GD: See, now you owe me a favour!!!

Jaejoong observed the song making process quietly. Yoobin came and sat beside him on the sofa.

YB: You must be bored oppa, that’s why I was reluctant to have you follow me around.

JJ: Are you sure it’s about that? (He snubbed her.)

YB: Oppa what is wrong?

JJ: I am a man. I have feelings and I get jealous too. Go ahead and finish what you have to. I‘ll wait her.

Yoobin could sense he was angry. But she wasn’t sure why he was jealous. About 2 hours later, they left YGE. He was quiet as they drove off somewhere.

YB: Oppa....

JJ:  Wei?

YB: Are you okay?

JJ: Nope.

YB: Are you angry?

JJ: Nope.

YB: What is wrong with you?

JJ: Nothing.

Yoobin swore she would have killed him if not because of the camera in the car. Yoobin knew the only way to get out of this was to pretend she would be sick. She decided to start feigning that her body gets weaker. Soon the filming was closed earlier. Jaejoong knew she was acting and decided to let it go..... Just for a while.

In her own bedroom in her apartment, she lies on the bed quietly thinking about how terrible today was. She was sad no one was here. The other have schedules to cover.

~Ding Dong~

She peered through the screen and saw Jaejoong.

YB: !

JJ: Yoobin, are you alright? I know you pretended to be sick. I need to talk to you. Open the door.

Since she knew she was busted, heck care. She opened the door, forgetting to change into proper clothes. She was in a huge t-shirt long enough that it covers half her thighs.

JJ: Wow... do you always open the door looking like this.

She who realized this ran to her room to put on shorts that doesn’t make much difference.  When she walked out of the room, she saw Jaejoong seated on her sofa.

JJ: Where is the rest?

YB: Schedule.

JJ: I came to talk to you.

YB: Talk?? Are you sure?? You don’t seem to want to talk in the car just now.

JJ: I was in a bad mood. I was jealous.

YB: Jealous of whom? And why are you jealous??

JJ: (He stood up and stood in front of her.) You’re telling me you don’t know?

YB: (Startled by his move, she was defensive.) No I don’t and frankly I don’t even care.

JJ: FINE! I’ll make this very clear. I am jealous of Seunghyun. I am jealous of any guys that are near you.

YB: Why???? (She decides to pursue.)

JJ: Because I love you.

YB: This is stupid, oppa you better leave.

She was about to turn and head the door but was pulled into Jaejoong’s embrace.

JJ: I will leave if you tell me that you don’t have any feelings for me. (He stared in her eyes.)

YB: Oppa let me go.

JJ: Answer me truthfully!

YB: I am not obliged to answer.

JJ: Damn it Yoobin! Just give me an answer. Stop leaving me hanging like this.

Yoobin was so scared when she shouts like that. Her heart was racing at the speed of light. She could fell her face turning red. And she could smell him so clearly.

YB: This is crazy. (She pulls away.)

She pulls away only to be pulled back into his embrace. He plants a soft gentle kiss on her lips. She tried to push him away but slowly began to enjoy the feeling thus returning him the kiss. They were kissing each other like there was no one else in this world. ... Only the problem is... there was...

YN/SH: Ehemmmm...

Both of them quickly pulled away.

YB: This is not what you guys are thinking...

SH: Really???

JJ: Your unnie likes me.

YB: No I did not...

JJ: You just kissed me...

YB: You kissed me first...

JJ: But you returned the kiss...

SH: So both of you kissed each other...

YN: Someone better tell me what is going on. I don’t see any cameras around. So is this real?

JJ: Real...

YB: WHAT???

JJ: I love her...

YB: oppa you better leave...

JJ: That is the truth...

SH: Oppa you have to take responsibility for the kiss.

YB: Maknae....

YN: Technically she is correct... are you guys dating?

JJ: I should do this officially....

YB: I don’t want to hear anything... This is absurd... (She took her palms and covers her ears.) Oppa you better leave...

YN: Unnie don’t you want to hear what he has to say.

YB: No... I don’t! (She ran to her room and shut the door.)

SH: I’ll talk to her...

JJ: Sohee, can I talk to her.... please

Sohee looked at Yeeun and agreed to let him do the talking. He knocked on her door but received no reply. Suprisingly it was not locked, so he entered the room.

JJ: Wahhh nice room you got here!

YB: You shouldn’t be in here oppa!

JJ: We need to talk!

YB: We can talk tomorrow during filming. I have a headache now. (She turned away facing the window as she curls up at the corner of her bed.)

JJ: You want me to announce that love you in front of national TV. Well, I could do that!

YB: Opal!!!!!

Jaejoong took a seat beside her.

JJ: You must hate me don’t you?

YB: Op-p-a... (Her voice softens.)

JJ: When BOA asked to break up with me, she looked so sad. I though she just needed a break. Six months down the road I found out she is dating Channing Tatum for a year already. I thought I meant a lot to her. But it didn’t. I was on sarcasm mode the whole time and for a brief moment I hate all beautiful women. But something about you changed me.

YB: I said I dont want to hear anymore. You should really leave.

JJ: I like you I really do.

YB: Liking and loving is two entirely different things.

JJ: But I am very certain that my feelings can go beyond liking you.

YB: Give me a good reason why you like me?

JJ: Because you dare to speak our mind even though I can be such an ...

YB: Well thank you for acknowledging you are such an ...

JJ: Fine I’ll leave. I promise you that I’ll work hard this month to prove to you that I really like you.

Yoobin cannot take it anymore; she pushed him out of the room and locked the door.

SH:  Got chased out huh!

JJ: Mianhe girls for this ruckus!

YN: Sunbae, please don’t get my unnie into trouble. We don’t want unnie to hurt again.

JJ: Again? You meant she was hurt before? Who did it?

SH: No one, sunbae can you please leave. We need our rest.

JJ: Arrasso, I will leave now.

Jaejoong must be crazy or at least that is what he thought. He couldn’t believe he said all those words to her.  No other girl made him feel this way.  As he unlocked the door of DBSK luxury apartment, he was surprised by a blow on his face given by Yunho.

JJ: What the man!

YH: Binnie just called me, are you crazy! I told you before she is not your toy. She is like my little sister and I won’t let your treat her like a toy!

JJ: But I really like her.

YH: No you don’t, it is just a case of rebound!

Junsu who came out from nowhere took his turn and punch him again.

JS: Hyung, she is not your toy material. Leave her alone. Just finish your filming with her and then forget about her.

JJ: Why are you getting so overprotective of her! I am your member for goodness sake!

JS: Because you are our member, that is why I’m telling you to stop doing all this crap.

JJ: No I won’t, I already told umma about her.

YH: Your mum?

JS: Umma?

JJ: Neh...

YH: What is wrong with you?

JJ: I like her so much. It is as simple as that. (He stormed off away to his room.)

 

 

TO: GF Yoobin

FROM:  Jaejoong Hp

Yoobin, my mum will be meeting you tomorrow. Be prepared. J

Good night my soon to be R.E.A.L girlfriend...

~sent~

Yoobin couldn’t believe what she was reading... She decided to...