That girl!

Be My Princess
After the last night tiring party. One of maid is trying to let Taeyeon to wake up for something important. "Miss Kim! Miss Kim wake up! There us something you should see!" the maid told her as she turn on the plazma TV and put on the celeb news channel. When Taeyeon is half sleepy 'cause she was very tired from yesterdays' celebrities party. She heared her name on the TV She widen her eyes for not believing what she saw! "Hell No! I'm going to kill that photographer!" Taeyeon said with an angry voice. And then later someone knocked the door. "Omo! It's Appa! I'm so dead right now!" she said and hides under the blanket. "Taeyeon it me, you mother get yourself out, i want to talk to you" Mrs. Kim said. Taeyeon took the blanket off from herself and she sat biside her mother. "Umma that was an accident!. . ." she said and her face is full of worries. "i know what happened Taeyeon sweetie about last night. . . *sighs* your Appa would make a long lecture, but i told him that i would handle you, so now. . . I won't do anything for you" her mother said. "thanks Umma!" her face fill up with joy. "but!" her mother said "i must give you a small punishment so that your Appa won't argue you if he know that you weren't punish for something" she added. "aiish, i know i can't get rid of it" she rubs the back of her head. Her mother giggled and said "yuor punishment is going with me shopping" she chuckles and claped in the same time for the exciting suggestion. "Oh Umma, if that is my punoshment then i'm ok with it, tehe" she said and laught like an ajimma. At the SONE Mall Taeyeon and her mother bought some cloths and dresses and they took a walk around the mall. " Umma! You told me to go shopping with you not to carry what you bought aiiish!" she carries 8 bags in her both hands. "i told you that so you can help me carry the bags from me" she giggled. "Umma im starving and i need to use the CR if you can excu. . ." while Taeyeon was complaining her mother was distract on that dress that was displayed on the boutique that was beside her. ". . .! Umma? Where are you?" when Taeyeon turned to look for her Umma a girl bumped her and they both were knocked down. "aiish. . ." the girl said while rubing her forehead and she trys to look for the person that she bumped and got surprised. *Omo! That girl!* she said in her thought. "aigoo! Next time watch ou-t. . ." yeah the cat ate her tongue. "yaah!! You again" she grabs that girls' coller and sudden the photographers are snapping more photos about these two girls. *dang it* Taeyeon said in her though. She grabed the ear of that girl and whispered to her "just act like we were joking around here, understood!" she calms her . The girl just nodded. "yaah! Long time no see . . ." she went to whisper in her ear again to ask for her name. "it's Tiffany. . ." she said. "yeah, hehe Tippani how are you?". "yaah its Tiffany not Tipp. . ." as she got interappted by Taeyeons' Umma. "Taeyeon. . . I was looking for you, you know the photographers always bother us evry time we have an outing" she said and grabed her Iphone to call the Driver to pick them up. "by the way, who is that girl?" she said with curiousity. "ah hehe Umma, she is an OLD friend *does the bunny ears in her fingers* and here we just met" as she said that and rap her arm around Tiffany. "hmmm, ok, i see, i think i've seen her befor or somewhere?" more curious about Tiffany. While Taeyeon tried to look for an excuse, Tiffany interuppted. "well, Mrs. Kim i only talked to your doughter to meet but we're always been busy, so, it was fated to be today hehe" Tiffany said as she gave a big eye smile and with an anxious feelings fulling herself with. "ok, by the way your name is?" Mrs. Kim said to Tiffany. "it's Tiffany Hwang Mrs. Kim" she said and bowed to Mrs. Kim for more respecting. "nice to meet you Tippani" . . . " Tippani, i was thinking if you can come for my sons' wedding ceremony?" she added and smiled. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with worries. "Umma i think she can't come maybe she will be busy or something?!". "but she is your OLD friend you should invite her over, and it will be more enjoying if she came to company you" her mother said and giggled. "sweetie i think you should come or it will be disapopointing if you don't come" she added. "Umma! Lets just go the driver is waiting for us!" Taeyeon said and carries all the bags and headed to the exit while draging her moms' arm. "see you there Tippani" her mother said and waved to Tiffany. *it's Tiffany not Tippani* as she said in her thoughts and she pouted for what Mrs. Kim calling her name in an awkward accent.