This Time! i'll choose my own way!

Be My Princess
The guests are chitchatting and gossiping in the main party hall. Jessica went to search for Taeyeon. (Jessica Jung is the first cousin of Taeyeons' mother side). "Taeyeonnie~ you're here while i was searching for you? Tehe" she giggled and went towards Taeyeons' side and joined to gaze the stars. "Sica~yah. . . *sighs* i hate when my father wants me to meet guys are not my type. . ." she said and looked down. "Taeyeon~ah! you can do what even you want, don't bother yourself, tehe" as Jessica chuckled and held Taeyeons' hands and rubs it. *yeah. . . You're right Sica-ah, this time i'll choose my ways* in Taeyeons' thought. Taeyeon looked at Jessica and gave her a warm smile and they huged each other. Then Hyoyeon came in " you guys come inside it's cold out there" she said worriedly to them. (Kim Hyoyeon is Taeyeons' cousin form her fathers' side). "Taeyeonnie did you invite this band to play here?" said Jessica. "No?!" rise one eyebrow up. "Maybe my mom did i don't know exactly" she added. As the band is starting to play. The guests are enjoying the play and went to on the center of the hall dancing together and some of tyem were just listening to the play. Taeyeon just watched at the main singer 'cause she thinks her voice was interesting to hear. Jessica grabs Taeyeons' wrist and draged her in the middle of the dancing area. Taeyeon didn't hasitate as she joined to dance with Jessica. In a while while they where dancing someone Tapped at Taeyeons' shoulder and asked her to dance with him. She turned herself but didn't get surprise of what she saw. "Leetuk?" she said. "hey~ wanna dance with me?" he said with a smile on his face hoping she could accept his request. She turned her back and told to Jessica to have some drink. "yaah! Taeyeon ssi!" he said as she ignored him. He grabed her wrist and trys to tell her to dance with him. "let go off me!" she said as she pulled her wrist away from him but clumsy Taeyeon got unbalanced and her body draged her towards the waiterss girl and bumped and fall over her and there lips were attached to each other. Taeyeon got surprised and got off of her but too late the photographers had took some snaps already. *dang it! My father will kill me!* she said in her thoughts. Already got up and Jessica went to help Taeyeon to avoid the photographers. And went out. "aiish what the hell did i did?! Now i will be in the celeb news aiish i can't handle it!" Taeyeon got off her nerve. "let me deal with that girl, just relax" Jessica said and went to find that waiterss. While looking for that waiterss Jessica saw that girl that kissed Taeyeon in public and she got closer to see her clearly. "Fany~ah!" she said and smiled and went to hug her. "Jessica unnie~" she huged her and chuckled as she shows her angelic eyesmile. "Fany~ah, what are you doing here? And why are you in a waiterss outfit?" she asked with confussing look. "you shouldn't work like that you're a higher class girl?" added. "well, my father took all my credits 'cause i always waiste it for shopping" and she pouts. Jessica looked at her face and laught at her. "then what that would do with being a waiterss? Don't tell me! Part-time-job?" she asks. Tiffany looked at Jessica with a sad face on her "No. . .", "then what is it?" Jessica asks. "it's my second punishment" she said and lift her head down with disappointed look drawing her face. *Omo! I forgot! She was the one who that Taeyeon bumped her* Jessicas' thoughts. "Sica unnie are you ok?" checking on her friend Jessica. "ah nothing, well, i have to go now" hugs Fany. "aww, it's good to see you Jessica unnie, and be intouched okey" she hugs back and winked.