1

Just Yesterday

Chanyeol shuffled nervously in his seat as his older boyfriend got up to fetch them both drinks. Now he was alone with his thoughts, the very thing he tried desperately to stay away from today.

He and Baekhyun had been together since their first year of high school. And now they approached their final semester with anxiety and stress. Any normal boy would blame their PMS-mood swings on this. But no, not in Chanyeol's case. He couldn't find himself to blame anyone for his little...problem.

"Looks like you're pondering the meaning of life. Need any help?" A slightly accented voice filled Chanyeol's ears. Startled, he looked up and met the eyes that belonged to the one and only, Kris Wu.

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol gasped, full of fear.

"I was shopping with Tao but he needed to use the bathroom. You ok?" Kris raised an eyebrow.

"You...you need to go. I'm not alone." Chanyeol whispered harshly.

"What, did you tell him?" Kris smiled mischieviously.

"No! Now go away!" Chanyeol closed his eyes, counting to three. But no, when they opened Kris was still there.

"Hi Kris!" Baekhyun appeared out of nowhere. "What's up? Are you on a date with Tao?"

"Yeah I'm with Tao, but it's not a date. I don't see him that way." Kris' eyes flickered to Chanyeol's for a split second before they returned to Baekhyun's.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Guess I was just assuming stuff." He chuckled nervously, sitting beside Chanyeol. It was no secret that Tao had a long-time crush on the elder man, and even Kris could see it. Nevertheless, he treated Tao like any other friend, and trued his best not to lead the young boy on.

"You should get back to Tao. He's probably waiting for you." Chanyeol said through his teeth. The slightly cold edge to his voice made Baekhyun give him a worried look and Kris raise his eyebrow again.

"If you insist." Kris smirked, getting up to find the young boy again. "See you soon." He patted Chanyeol's back.

"Yeollie," Baekhyun whispered when Kris was out of sight, "were you worried that he was interrupting our date?"

"Yes!" He junped on that excuse.
"Oh I don't mind him. I actually like Kris. He's cool." Baekhyun sipped his drink and smiled.

"I wish you didn't." Chanyeol pouted.

"Aw, when you're jealous you're cute." Baekhyun poked Chanyeol's lip in good humour.

The same lips that Kris kissed just yesterday.

______________________

After watching y Free and Single, I have concluded Super Junior is EXO's alien daddies.

Anyway I might continue this. Depends on a few things. Like if people actually like it, if I still have interest in it, and if I have time. Leave lots of comments please!