Cho Kyuhyun come back!!!

He owns me and I HATE him for it..

 

Leeteuk slipped off his coat and slipped it around the small man sitting on his knees, his eyes distant.

"Well, Kyuhyun...where do you live?" Leeteuk silently stared at the man, patiently awaiting an answer.

"I-I...." Kyuhyun bit his lip.

'Why was this stranger being so kind? I bet he intends to have his way with me later.' A slight chuckle escaped his lips and he leaned forward his head resting against Leeteuk's chest.

"Ah my angel I don't feel so good." Then before Leeteuk could respond Kyuhyun passed out, his body beginning to slide to the ground.

"Gotcha!" Leeteuk picked the frail man up and took out a phone, calling for a taxi.

'I no longer have a home' The man's words repeated over and over in Leeteuk's mind.

'How could this city be so cruel?' Just earlier today Leeteuk had been talking about  how amazing it was to live here and how he was certain that every citizen had to be living a happy and carefree life.

This unconscious man in his arms proved how horribly wrong he had been.

WIth shock Leeteuks hands fell upon a collar that been put on the mans neck.

"What the hell is this?" He was horrified. This was a human being not a pet!

"Who the hell did this to you?"

--------

Kyuhuyn did not want to open his eyes, did not want to be alive.

What he wanted was to be dead, so that he would no longer have to live his tiring life.

A voice interrupted his thoughts. "Kyuhyun? Are you awake?"

Kyuhuyn opened his eyes. His angel!

Without a word he looked at Leeteuk, his entire body in pain.

"I...I want to go home." Kyuhuyn felt uncomfortable laying in a strangers bed, even if the man was his saviour.

Gently Leeteuk dabbed a cold cloth around Kyuhyun's face, a slight smile parting his lips.

"Kyuhyun, this is your home."

It took a minute to register the sentence and when he did Kyuhyun bolted out of the bed, roughly and in a panic he pushed Leeteuk away.

"NO!" He stumbled to the door and pulled it open, running down the stairs and out of Leeteuk's house, ignoring the man calling out his name behind him.

'Where am I going!?' His fingers clutched his collar, and instantly Kyuhyun knew where he was going.

Little did he know that the behind him was a good guy, that the man he was running back to (for reasons unkown to him!) was a bad man that was going to make sure Kyuhyun knew how worthless he was.

He ran until he could run no more, his legs taking him to the house of his master. Without further thought, or doubt, Kyuhyun sprinted up to the door screaming for his master.

Now he knew why he had come back- this was the only home he had ever had, and his master was the closest thing to a father he had ever had.

"Master! Master!" Soon Kyuhyun's thoughts became jumbled and he found himself calling out to his master with a completely different word.

"Father! I am back! I came home!" He ran up the stairs to his masters bedroom, and was met with a baseball bat to the face.

Smack!

Kyuhyun was down, he curled into the fetal position and let out a scream of agony.

"You little ! How DARE you bother coming back!" Kyuhyun felt himself being lifted off of the gorund and he closed his eyes tightly, fear instilled in his heart.

"You get my best ing client in trouble then come running home calling me father!?" He shoved Kyuhyun against the wall and raised his fist.

"You shouldn't have come back you little ! I am NOT your father and this is NOT your home!"

Kyuhyun began to scream as tears slid down his face. His master was beating him and did not appear to be stopping. 

"Master I am sorry, master please forgive me!!!" 

Each punch caused Kyuhyuns head to hit the wall, and he could feel his blood sliding down his face.

'He is going to kill me....' Kyuhyun began to feel faint when he heard a familiar voice talking.

"Kyuhyun! what the hell are you doing to him!?"

Suddenly Kyuhyun felt himself drop to the ground. He barely heard the conversation going on between his angel and his master.

"He....property!"

"....buy.........love......"

"yes.......expensive......trouble...."

"....five thousand....."

".......little.....more....."

"ok.......fifty thousand......"

"hell.....sell.....black market.....three times as much......."

".....three hundred thousand......"

Out of nowhere arms picked him up bridal style and carried him out of the house.

"...money.......tomorrow.......bus stop....."

That was all Kyuhyun could hear before he passed out.

------

Leeteuk carried Kyuhyun all the way to a hospital, which was a two mile walk.

He did not know why, but his heart had told him to follow the man and rescue him.

Gently Leeteuk sat him in a chair at the hospital and went to fill out a form for him.

As he finished the form he approached the nurse and told her, "I will pay for all expenses, I have put down my name and insurance."

The nurse nodded, then Leeteuk went and sat by Kyuhyun.

He gazed at the man that had been that monsters "property" and gently combed his hair with his fingers.

"You get to have a life now." Leeteuk had just bought Kyuhyun, but he intened to tell him otherwise.

His goal was to tell Kyuhyun that he had threatened the man and that the man, in fear, had decided to let Kyuhyun go.

'Three hundred thousand dollars for you...you were worth every penny.'

Leeteuk would feel that pinch in his wallet later but right now he was focusing on making sure Kyuhuyn was ok.

The time flew by with Leeteuk's eyes never leaving Kyuhyuns face, and, as the doctor took him away Leeteuk felt worry envelope his heart, and he stood up following the doctor until he was halted.

"Are you a relative? Or a friend?" 

Leeteuks mind worked quickly. "I am his room mate!"

The doctor stepped aside and he was allowed to enter, swiftly he followed after the unconscious Kyuhyun.

As they set Kyuhyun up to an IV and inspected him Leeteuk sat in a chair his brows furrowed as he tried to further understand why he had just spent three hundred thousand dollars to save the man.

He ran through every possibility, namely: Maybe I pity him? No, that's not it. I felt like it was the RIGHT thing to do? No, Hell Leeteuk put INNOCENT men away for money so that wasnt it either.

Finally his mind (and heart) stopped on one thought. 'Could I already love him?'

The doctors talked among each other and finally they approached Leeteuk. "You said he was in a fight yes? Well, he might have a concussion from the...baseball bat, lets see...oh! His lip is split, and his eye is swollen shut. He should be okay but we will come and check on him agian when he wakes up."

Leeteuk nodded his head slightly and gripped Kyuhyun's hand. 

Do you believe in love at first sight? Well, Leeteuk certainly didn't...but now his thoughts have changed.

With a quiet sigh he layed his head down on the bed next to Kyuhyun and closed his eyes. Lulled to sleep by the sound of the younger man's breathing.

----------------------------------------------

Authors note: Hope you liked this chapter!!  Sorry it is so short -___-'' I love all of my readers! When I read your comments I like them! I get happy! thanks so much! remember to comment! ^^