Meet the NU'EST Part 1

Accidentally Meet You

Kim Ye Eun POV :

 

One morning, I slept peacefully until... " Ye Eun-ah! Wake up! It's time to go to school!  " my big brother shouted.

" Hmmm...? Today is school day?" I asked.

" Yes of course, today is Monday Ye Eun-ah.. Wake up, you will be late.. No, WE will be late! " he said, suddenly he shouted, " The school will start in 15 minutes again! "

" MWO??! The school will start in 15 MINUTES AGAIN???!! " I was shocked and hurriedly take a bath.

We hurriedly ran to the school.

Luckily, I was in the class room when suddenly the teacher came and the bell ring, that's mean the school was started.

I hurriedly took a chair beside my best friend, Lee Hye Mi. " Ye Eun-ah you are really lucky.. I thought you'll be late.. " HyeMi said.

I chuckled and said " That's because I ran very fast.. If not... I'll be late " both of us chuckled.

<<<<< FAST FORWARD >>>>>>

It's 12PM time for break time, but our teacher took 5 minutes she explained something.

" Today in music class a new boy band will join "our teacher said.

Our class became noisy, one of my friend raised her hand and asked " Seonsaengnim,, what's the name of the band? "

" NU'EST " our teacher said.

All of my class shouted and jumped in joy, I just laughed and chuckled.

I think I forget to tell that our school all of the students is a girl, the boys' school, my brother school, next to girls' school. After our teacher finished the explanation, our teacher left the class and we started to have a lunch.

I took my lunch box and chat with my friend.

" Ye Eun-ah who's is your bias on NU'EST? " HyeMi asked.

" Minhyun or maybe Ren... Who's your bias HyeMi? "

" JR oppa ! He is to cool, I think I'll melting if JR oppa come to our class. " all of us laughed.

Ooh.. The bell rang, that's mean our break time is over, and we must to go to the next class, the Music class.

All of us already took a seat and then the teacher came in and asked someone in front of the class to come in.

When they are coming, our class became noisy all of them shout in joy.

" Show time NU'EST time, anyeonghaseo! " all the NU'EST said.

My eyes widened, OMO! This is the first time I met the REAL NU'EST, ALL - OF - THEM - ARE - RIGHT - IN - FRONT - OF - ME!!!!!!