Five Ways to Love Lee Taemin {Continued}

Five Ways to Love Lee Taemin

Key puffed out his cheeks angrily and had himself and Taemin sit in the remaining seats. "For your information, I am a boy, thank you very much!"

"What about your friend over there?" Minho grinned playfully, pointing at Taemin. Taemin blushed and turned away.

"I'm a boy, too," he murmured.

"I'm Choi Minho but you must know me. Student of 1A."

"Lee Jinki, class president of 1A. I prefer Onew though."

"Pfft. We're all in the same class. I'm Kim Kibum. But there are lots of guys here with the same exact name. Call me Key instead. K-E-Y."

"Lee Taemin."

"You two already knew each other?" Onew asked.

"Yeah. Taemin recently moved to this town last year, and we became best friends since then..." Key trailed off as he saw a boy walk towards them and sit down in the table. "... Who are you?"

"Kim Jonghyun. I recognize you guys from my class. Nice to meet you." Jonghyun nodded, adjusting his glasses. He turned to Minho and grinned, giving each other a high-five.

"You know Minho-sshi?" Key asked.

"He's been a friend of mine." Key blushed when Jonghyun waved to him while grinning. "I hope we'd be friends too."

Minho smirked at Key. "... Somebody's..."

Key smacked Minho with his book. The other winced with pain, not finishing his sentence. "Pabo jji."

"Are you going to continue hitting me?"

"Yes. This will continue for a while. I've been needing someone to vent my anger out once in a while." Key smacked Minho on the head. 

"Is it my turn to hit him?" Onew raised his hand.


Minho tried to ignore it but raised an eyebrow when he caught Taemin staring at him. Taemin merely waved.

"Don't stare at him like a e, you alien Keroro-looking pedo!" Key cried out.

"Bwo?! Alien?!" Minho clenched his fists.

"Keudae! Alien!" Key grabbed onto Minho's uniform collar.

"He stared at me first!"

"Probably because you're so ugly!"

"You wanna go, Kim?!"

"Bring it on, Choi!"

"Heyheyhey, let's get along!" Onew pleaded.

"Key-umma can stand up for himself if he wants to! All you can do is just eat your chicken!" Taemin pouted.

"Bwo?! Don't make fun of me because you got that problem right in Math and I was just clueless!"

"Andwae andwae! Stop fighting, you guys!" Jonghyun waved his arms around.

---

The five continued to argue with each other. The next few days were just silence except for the flutter of notes Jonghyun and Key passed to each other. To Key's annoyance, Taemin started passing notes to Minho. They continued this until Onew spoke up.

"Hey.... we're starting to become a group..." Onew whispered.

"Huh?" Key stopped working on his self-portrait.

"This table... We're starting to become friends. I mean, look, Key's even drawing comics of us." Onew motioned over to Key, who was the target of the four boys' eyes. Key blushed and covered the papers in front of him self-consciously.

"What? I'm not doing that, you Ontokki! What are you talking about?" Key huffed. The art teacher gleamed at Key and picked up the papers. She chuckled.

"Oh, Kibum-sshi, these comics are so adorable! I love your art style. I see you're getting along nicely," she exclaimed, setting down the comics. The other four snickered while Key blushed, making an expression close to the one his comic self has.

"We should be friends. I mean, Key-sshi and Jonghyun-sshi are probably close by now, and Taemin-sshi and Minho-sshi are already best friends. Shouldn't we all be best friends? Please? Because I'm getting lonely." Onew smiled. The five looked at each other and agreed.

"What should we call ourselves?" Jonghyun asked.

"... SHINee!" Key put his hands together.

"Bwo? Like the boy band, SHINee?" Minho tapped his pencil on the table.

"Ne! We're a group of five too, and our personalities are somewhat similar," Key retorted.

"So, that's it? We are the school's shining SHINee?" Onew smiled at the four.

There was a chorus of "Ne~!"so before high-fiving each other.

The five became popular quickly in their school. Girls swooned over them and boys glared in jealousy. The five always stuck with each other and sat with each other. Key, being the motherly figure, would sometimes bring a spare lunch just in case a member forgot his own. This lasted for a year and a half until drama happened. One boy couldn't take their popularity and asked everywhere for any of the members' darkest secrets.

"It's true, isn't it?!" A boy suddenly yelled down the hall as the five walked together. They all turned around in confusion. "That secret about Taemin and Kibum is true, isn't it?!"

"What secret? Are you being stupid?" Jonghyun asked.

"Jjong, don't hang out with those freaks anymore. They're... they're..."

"They're what?" Minho stood up for them.

"THEY'RE GAY!! They're gay, which makes then total freaks of nature that deserve to die in hell."

Taemin and Key both paled by that statement. The boy smirked in victory. Girls gasped and the boys looked in disgust. Everyone started to murmur towards each other. Taemin held onto Key's arm in a way of comfort, his whole body shaking with fear. Key clenched his fists and ran over, punching the boy across the face.

"So what if we're gay? You homophobic! Society should be disgusted by your kind not ours!" Minho tried to pull Key back as the latter struggled. "YOU BBANGKKU DDONGKKUS!"

"I knew we shouldn't like them..."

"Taemin's gay... and just when I was about to confess my love..."

"I knew Key was gay... I bet he's girlier than some of the girls here."

"What freaks..."

Taemin covered his mouth, trying not to cry from the negative statements. Minho saw this, letting go of Key and coming to Taemin's aid. He wrapped his arms around his shoulders. Taemin blushed but turned around and rested his head on his chest. Jonghyun quickly rushed over and hugged Key to stop him from going on a killing spree.

"Let's go. We're causing a scene." Onew pushed the two pairs away.

The five boys' popularity dimmed. Minho stayed by Taemin's side while Jonghyun stayed by Key's. Onew led them, watching them with concern. They were most concerned of Taemin, who was more fragile but got bullied more than Key. But secretly, Jonghyun had different opinions.

---

"Do you like Key?" Minho asked Jonghyun. Jonghyun stared at him in shock. "He really likes you. He thought you'd like him back and wants to know if you want to go out with him."

".... No. I just like him as a friend. I'm not gay." Jonghyun walked away with no remorse for the recieving end. Minho, shocked, turned around, shocked to see a tear- stained Key. He sighed, walking past Key but the latter grabbed his hand.

"You know... It would've been better if you told him yourself," recommended Minho before shoving Key's hand away. Key merely stood there, watching both boys go their separate ways.

---

"What do you mean you're leaving the group?!" Onew yelled as Key started to cry.

"I'm leaving. This is too serious for me. This is ruining my rep with the team too." Jonghyun looked everywhere but Key's pleading eyes.

"So you care about the team more than us?!"

"Is this because of me?" Key asked in a raspy tone.

"What?"

"It's my fault, isn't it?"

"... This has nothing to do with you. I need to be away from you guys. You guys deal with the problems." Jonghyun walked away, away from their group, disbanding from SHINee in the five boys' minds, breaking his and Key's friendship.


---

3) Help him as much as possible. Compliment him, help him with English (because you know he hates that subject), whatever. (Be lucky I'm giving you these examples, you bbangkku ddongkku.)


Taemin prodded the little Domo figurine on the corner of his desk with the end of his pencil, bored out of his mind. He sighed. His boyfriend had been acting so differently since he ran away. He did things for Taemin that the younger boy would never imagine him doing. There was that one time this morning where Minho actually promised Taemin he'd be there to cheer for him when he attends another dance competition. Taemin never had any faith and always lost, disappointed because the only reason was that the person he loved the most always thought watching him would be boring, even though Onew and Key were always there. 

The teacher had left the room, assigning no homework or class work. Taemin sighed again and rested his head on his workbook, started to drool once he fell to a light slumber. Key almost dozed off as well before a finger familiarly but roughly poked his weak spot on his back. He winced and turned around, only to see Son Dongwoon.

"Oh, hey Dongwoon." The two 91-liners waved at each other. Key tried not to roll his eyes when he saw the boy blushing. Dongwoon had liked him a lot since their first year in high school. They were inseparable and thought as a couple, but when there were controversy, they ignored each other until they decided to make up. Dongwoon, being a few lockers away from Jonghyun, would innocently pass notes to Key about him and support his unrequited, or supposedly not Dongwoon would always imply, love for the dino,.

"So, you and Jonghyun-hyung, anything new today?" Dongwoon asked.

Key pondered for a bit. "Well, our hands brushed once, I guess. I see no reason for you to always be picking on me about our relationship."

"Well, I need something to be inspired by. My muse has been dying on me lately. Although, Junhyung-hyung and Hyunseung-hyung just revealed their relationship to the school. They wanted Taemin and Minho to be the first, though." Unsurprised, Key nodded his head at this. Dongwoon always seemed to know the deep secrets about the relationships going on in the school and always told Key. "That couple seemed to be pretty hot with the girls. Maybe I should write about them."

Although, Dongwoon was always weird, writing stories about the real gay relationships. Usually the pairings were just close friends, as Dongwoon had only began with Junseung and 2Min, until they ended up being together. That's why the girls always buy the stories from him. Whatever Dongwoon writes, comes true, Key guessed.

"Well, I'm a supporter, myself. 2Min are adorable, but Dooseob should've had their chance before them! They started dating before Taemin and Minho did."

"Yeah, but they dated around the time Taemin confessed to Minho. They wanted to wait."

"They're so nice..."

"Hey, I know I should never easedrop and all... But when you're talking about me, and I know you're talking about me even if you're speaking in English, please refrain from talking when I'm in the same room," Taemin interjected.

"Sorry, Tae bb!" Key apologized. Dongwoon passed Key a note as Key gave him a strange look.

"I recently wrote something... Maybe you could make it into a doujinshi for me and you can get 50% of the profits when I sell these to the girls. Maybe this pairing would come true too."

Key looked at the note, raising an eyebrow. Dongwoon gave a sheepish grin. He was always into the gay romance thing since he was one himself. Key blushed, realizing it was a JonghyunxKey story. "YAH! Why me-"

"Currently, Jongkey have been the hottest couple with the girls. Much more popular than Junseung and 2Min since those two are canon and the girls can just watch the action. Since they saw you two getting closer. More cash for me."

"You're such an idiot sometimes, Dongwoon. So much that you even proposed to me that one time at that sports competition."

"Hey, you accepted it, didn't you?"

"You accidentally gave me soju instead of water!! My vision was blurry so I thought you were Jonghyun!!"

"How could you mistake Blondie for me?"

Key huffed then continued reading. He had to admit, it was a cute story. Suddenly, his face turned red when he paused at a certain part.

As the three members left swiftly to the supermarket to buy food for all of them, Jonghyun and Key were left. Key felt worried, having to be alone with only the huge hotel room and Jonghyun. His heart found itself beating faster and faster as if it's about to explode. He was about to speak until a soft yet warm hand clenched around his, their thumb the back of his hand.

"Are you alright? Your face is all red." Jonghyun's voice sounded so calming and warm to Key. The diva squeezed his hand tightly. The other boy smiled and pulled Key closer to him, so close that Key's back was pressed against Jonghyun's chest roughly. Key gasped when he felt Jonghyun grazing his against his . He felt a tingly feeling in his lower regions.

"J... Jjong, w-what are you-" Key was cut off as Jonghyun turned him around, a pair of soft plump lips placing themselves on the younger's. Not a little longer, Key found himself reciprocating. They let go, their lips starting to swell. Jonghyun placed his forehead on his.

"I love you, Key. Haven't you noticed that?"

"W-Well, I love you too-" Jonghyun started planting kisses all over Key's face, making the other's heart swell then burst with happiness.

Jonghyun finally rested his lips on Key's, prodding them with his tongue. Key firmly kept his arms around the other's shoulders, allowing for entrance. He dug into the boy's dark brown hair as their tongues battled for dominance. They continued to kiss, prodding and , their hands all over each other's bodies, their s grinding each other. A heavenly moan escaped from Key's lips as Jonghyun smirked. The tanned boy picked up Key bridal-style, placing him gently on the bed, wanting his new lover to moan those melodic notes again and again...


Key couldn't read any further. "Dongwoon, what the hell is this?!"

"Oh, I'm writing now. Like it? Now the girls have something to fap to."

"You... are unbelievable, Son Dongwoon."

Taemin sat up happily when Onew and Minho walked inside the room. Plan JKM, commence. The three could not take this any longer.

"Yah, Key, the guidance coucelor needs you in his office," Minho had a serious look on his face. Hyung's so good at acting... Minho-hyung, hwaiting~ <3 Taemin thought. Onew walked over to Key and grabbed his hand, dragging him out of the room. Key tried to protest and kept on shooting them questions. Why does he want me suddenly?! were one of the questions. Will he me or something?! was another. Tell me that he's just secretly a Ke$ha fan and wants to converse with me about how totally awesome her music is was one of them as well, but the three immediately dismissed that.

"Ah! Yunho-hyung!" Taemin called.

The four stopped in front of the tall man, wearing casual clothing. He was young for a guidance counselor, recently graduated. He grinned and greeted the four, as if they didn't just have a teacher-student relationship. They were close friends, at least. "Hey! Onew, Taemin, Minho, Key~ glad you came. The other guy keeps on hitting the door so loudly that it's been annoying. Please just shove Key in there so he can stop," Yunho complained. 

"No problem!" The three chortled. Yunho quickly unlocked the door, opening it enough for Key to slide in there. The three immediately pushed Key in as the diva cried out a word of protest. 

Key sighed out in frustration, before gasping once he heard a clocking sound from the other side of the door. He cursed under his breath before trying to open the door, but failed. He heard a cough not too far from where he was standing. He turned around, only to see the last person he wanted to see on the face of the earth. He felt his heart beating faster as he always did when he was around him. He gulped, only to swallow nothing since his mouth was becoming dry. "J-Jonghyun-hyung?"

"Uhm, hey," were the only words Jonghyun was able to process through his lips.

"W-What are you doing here?" Key asked, even though he probably knew the reason why his friends brought him here.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that question?" Jonghyun tilted his head in confusion.

"I don't know. My friends just randomly pushed me in here."

"You mean, our friends," Jonghyun murmured.

"What?" Key was deeply offended by this. 

"They're my friends too."

Key's lips trembled as he quickly -slapped Jonghyun. An obvious yet searing red hand-shaped mark appeared on Jonghyun's left cheek. "You son of a . Since when do you consider them your friends now? You always thought Taemin-ah and Onew-hyung were weird up to this point. You don't deserve to have them as your friends."

Jonghyun clenched his teeth in anger before grabbing Key by the collar. "I thought they were weird because I thought that was the thing that made them special from everyone else! I always like Taemin as my dongsaeng and Onew made us all laugh back then, didn't he? Don't talk trash about me, you... you..." His face softened and he let go of Key. "You don't know, don't you?"

"Know what? That you've disliked me ever since I told you I like you? Well, I loved you and only you, Jjong!" Key yelled with all the oxygen he had in his lungs and panted. "There I said it. I don't need my friends to tell you that anymore. I loved you, you idiotic dino. But now, I hate you."

"Hate me!?" Jonghyun scoffed and looked at Key with serious eyes. "Face it, Kibummie. You love me. You only have eyes for me. You even rejected Dongwoon-sshi for me!"


" you! I dumped him because he was creepy around me! Besides, you're not gay! You have that Shin Sekyung, don't you?!"

"Don't call her a ! And since when did you think I liked her?!"

"Ever since my friends told me you liked her! That's the reason why you asked for my matchmaking skills, right?! So you can go out with that unbelievable ?!"

"Don't test my anger, Kim Kibum. Or I'll hate you even more." Jonghyun glared at Key.

"Try me! You bbangkku ddongkku!"

Taemin and Minho both had their ears pressed to the argument Jonghyun and Key were sharing. "I don't think this is working out very well. This is intense," Taemin whispered. Minho nodded. Meanwhile, Onew and Yunho were sharing chicken amongst each other, munching on them heartily.

"It was a good idea for you to suggest this though, Taeminnie. This must be the most longest conversation they've ever shared since Jonghyun left us." Minho laced his fingers through Taemin's.

Taemin blushed. "I guess so."

"YAH! YOU PABO, YUNHO!" Somebody growled from afar.

"Oh no, he's mad." Yunho dropped his drumstick.

"Yah! Why did you lock those two kids from the outside?! You could get fired from doing that, Yunho!" The man crossed his arms in front of Yunho.

"Nice to see you too, Jaejoongie yeobo."

"Don't sweet-talk me. Why did you lock Kibum and Jonghyun in there? In MY office?"

"It's a psychological thing, jagiya. These two have been in love with each other for a while. I've spoken to them individually before. But Jonghyun-sshi has been waiting for Kibummie to tell him his feelings himself. So I decided to lock them in your office since it's the only guidance office that can only lock on the outside."

"Are you sure? Don't be playing with me, Yunnie." Jaejoong pinched Yunho's ear.

"Ow ow ow. I'm sure."

"At least check on them. The fighting has just stopped." Jaejoong unlocked the door and opened it. He dropped his clipboard, surprised at the sight.

"What is it, sunsaeng-nim?" Onew asked and peeked through the wide crack. He gasped quietly, shocked. Taemin and Minho grinned.

Jonghyun and Key had their lips locked with each other, their tongues in each other's mouths. Key dug his hand into Jonghyun's blonde and brown hair while Jonghyun gripped onto the diva's hips. The five stared blankly at the couple. The two parted, gasping and panting. They glared at each other.

"I ing hate you!" declared Key.

"I hate you even more!"

Then, their lips locked passionately again.

"What a.... odd relationship." Yunho commented.

---

Key, waving his hand in the air in the passenger seat next to Jonghyun, crooned to Ke$ha songs off-key (ironically) while the five were on their way to Taemin's dance competition. Jonghyun laughed and smiled lovingly while holding Key's other hand. Onew gripped onto the wheel tightly, hoping that Key would stop with his obnoxious singing. Taemin, anxious, bit onto his lower lip, already dressed in his dancing attire. Minho, being told by Key, gripped onto Taemin's hand for comfort.

"Relax. You're going to do great," Minho said softly.

"You haven't seen how I dance. I'm going to be horrible, oh my gosh..." Taemin covered his face with his hands. "I mean, what if I slip and mess up? You know how Onew's sangtae easily spreads onto me. What if I dance off-beat or something-"

Taemin was interrupted by Minho's lips swiftly being placed on his. He fluttered his eyes closed as he succumbed to how sweet the kiss felt, pressing the same pressure against his boyfriend. Omigod, he's kissing me... HE'S REALLY KISSING ME. It's not in public although my friends could see... but I don't care. he thought. They continued to kiss like that for a minute until they separated for breath. Taemin blushed dark red.

"Like I said, you're going to win first place. I'm here for you." Minho smiled.

This is why I fell in love with him... Taemin smiled back.

Minho mentally checked a way on his list. 

4) Kiss him at the spur of the moment.

Onew groaned as he glanced up at the top mirror, gripping his wheel even tighter. "Jonghyun, Key, I know you just got together. But there's still a boy in here trying to keep his innocence. Quit it or I'll drop you two in the middle of the road," he demanded. Minho and Taemin curiously peeked in the middle section of the car. Minho quickly covered Taemin's eyes while Taemin gasped. The sight would've made anyone feel awkward.

Jonghyun and Key were making out, their hands all over each other while they were laying down.

"I think my innocence have already been a bit shattered," Taemin said softly. 

Onew kept on cursing under his breath as he drove.


---

Taemin felt his heart palpitate fast as the stage lights blinded him. He just had his hair done, slight curls sticking out of the ends. The girls competing walked by and squealed at the sight. He adjusted his dance outfit, a colorful graphic tee and black skinny jeans, complete with colorful bracelets and a chain necklace. Honestly, he was extremely nervous, especially since his boyfriend was here. Taemin smiled to himself, knowing about the bouquet of roses that were already there in his dressing room. He felt arms go around his waist, and grinned in reaction.

"Are you nervous?" Minho's voice always gave him pleasurable shivers down into his skin. He enjoyed the feeling.

"Very. But I'll try not to be once I perform. I'll win this time. Because all five of us are together." 

"We should all perform sometime. I heard Jonghyun, Key, and Onew hyungs singing the other day. I can do nothing but rap. I guess we really are like SHINee, huh?" Minho scratched the back of his head.

"I guess so. I guess, as we grew up, we were influenced by SHINee. We should be this decade's SHINee. They may have disbanded, but that doesn't mean their legend should die with them. I heard there was going to be a talent scout this competition, so I must do my best to impress him. My parents finally accepted my dream. Dancing is officially my heart and soul, and I'll keep on doing this to impress everyone, especially you." Taemin gave a genuine smile. 

Minho actually understood how important dancing was to Taemin. He seemed so ambitious about it. The anticipation grew in Minho, as he wanted to watch the younger one dance. He couldn't wait. He dug his nose into the boy's brown hair, inhaling his sweet scent. "I hope to be impressed then."

"Taemin! Minho!" Key's cheerful voice broke the romantic atmosphere. They broke apart as they spotted Key, running towards them hand-in-hand with Jonghyun. Onew followed suit.

"Key-umma? Jjong-appa? Onew-hyung? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be seated?" Taemin asked.

"We're here to cheer on you before your show starts. I hope you do a wonderful job, baby. You'll succeed this time~" Key smiled and hugged Taemin tightly like a mother should. 

The three handed Taemin bouquets of flowers. The maknae blushed. "Thank you... all of you... for supporting me..." 

"Aw! Don't cry! We're the shining SHINee, aren't we? No matter where we are, as long as we're together, we'll always shine, right?" Jonghyun smiled. Taemin looked at Jonghyun, touched that the former friend had recruited with them again. 

"... I still will not approve."

"... What, Taemin-ah?"

"Even though I call you my appa, I still won't approve of you loving umma. You treated umma like dirt, so don't expect me to be nice to you again, Jjong-appa." Taemin smirked. 

Jonghyun stared at Taemin in awe then grinned, messing up the boy's hair. "You're so cute. Good luck~"

Taemin pouted angrily at Jonghyun but a staff member suddenly called for Taemin. "Lee Taemin? Your performance is coming up."

"Good luck, Taeminnie! I hope you do well!" The four said in unison before rushing to their seats. Taemin chuckled, grateful to have such good friends. He took a deep breath, remembering the choreography he made up himself. Breath in, breath out, hoo hoo~ (pun intended) he thought. He chest-pumped once, before taking those quick steps onto the stage.

The lights nearly blinded Taemin but he didn't care. The excited audience stared at him. He snapped, causing the song to play. He looked up with hopeful eyes as he popped, flipped, and moved to the beat fluently as if he was walking. The whole crowd was cheering by a minute. He ignored it and continued dancing, smiling occasionally, knowing Minho was in awe. He would want to boast that he had him as his partner.

After that, Taemin and the crew left with a first place trophy in hand and a piece of paper telling Taemin the address and personal phone number of a music industry, stating that Taemin had talent to be a professional dancer. But, he felt the most happiest when Minho kissed Taemin's lips lovingly, telling him that he did an excellent job. 

---

Taemin smiled, knowing that today and every day will be his happiest. He couldn't wait for the training he had to go through before he could become a dancer. He couldn't wait until Minho would run to him through the halls, carrying the light boy into his arms swiftly and planting a chaste kiss on his lips. And that, he did a few minutes later. He ignored the girls and guys that were jealous of him and Minho, or the school's SHINee overall. The students were shocked to hear that the school's popular shining SHINee gained Jonghyun again. Jonghyun's and Minho's soccer team protested against it, but Jonghyun ignored it as well.

All was well. Even for Dongwoon, who had a long-term one-sided love for Key.

"No way, you didn't just-" Key put his hands on his cheeks as he had his body turned towards Dongwoon during Math class. "No way."

"You really need to stop acting like a girl."

"And you need to stop writing weird stuff but that wouldn't change either, would it?" Key poked Dongwoon at the sides. "But, seriously. Did he really?"

"Yeah, Yang Yoseob, who is one of the cutest, both personality-wise and looks-wise, boys in the school, actually asked me out during lunch. So, I said yes, and we're dating. ... I think he's much cuter than you."

"Shut up." Key smacked Dongwoon with his workbook. Meanwhile, Taemin was taking a nap, exhausted from the rough training. 

"So, maybe I should write about DongSeob, since we're canon."

"Better than DongKey. It's the same pronouncation as the English word, 'donkey'." 

"So... did Taemin and Minho..."

"Did Taemin and Minho what?"

"You know..." Dongwoon made a circle with one hand and stuck his index finger through the circle.

Key blushed dark red. "No! Of course not! Taeminnie's still innocent!"

"You may never know. Minho may have ed him when he was in the practice studio."

"AHHH, DON'T MAKE ME THINK THAT."

Taemin and Minho had a long-lasting relationship. Because of one little list that affected the both of them. Taemin soon found out about the list but the two merely laughed over it, not being the kind of couple that would argue a lot. Jonghyun and Key have their happiness too as well as Onew, that started to date Park Sunyoung, other known as Luna. The five grew in harmony.

Minho would smile to himself, looking as his boyfriend resting his head on the young man's shoulder, knowing he achieved all five ways.

5) Be with him forever and cherish the moments you two share.