Five Ways to Love Lee Taemin

Five Ways to Love Lee Taemin

It hasn't been long since Taemin, thankfully by Key, was pushed towards Minho and confessed shyly to him that he liked him. Minho accepted it a few days later, also thanks to Key's cajoling and knowledge that Minho fell for Taemin ever since he met the boy. Kim Kibum, preferably known as Key, was known as quite the school's famous matchmaker, asked to do so or not, despite not being in a relationship for quite a long time. He liked to be motherly towards Taemin and Minho, as well as Jinki, the one who trips a lot and does weird antics.

(Plus, Key was pretty much a 2min supporter for a year and a half before they finally dated.)

"Don't you want to skate?" Minho's deep yet soothing voice sent Taemin shivers down his spine, adding to the chills he's already getting from the winter breeze. They watched kids, teens, and couples skate on the frozen pond. The night view was pretty too.

"Nah. Don't feel like it," replied Taemin, who buried his face into his warm thick scarf.

"Are you sure? You were the one who wanted to come here today."

Yes, Minho was right, Taemin thought to himself. But he was still upset about Minho. It has been a week since the two started dating. Taemin thought he would've been in bliss by now, but it's the complete opposite. In today's society, homouality was frowned upon. That, is one of the reasons Minho was too hesitant to show public affection, or any affection at all towards the younger boy. That, made Taemin doubt he's feeling any love from the tall boy.

"Is there something wrong, Taemin ah?" Minho asked Taemin.

"Are you really dense, hyung?" Taemin gritted his teeth together in sudden anger. Minho was taken aback at it, and had an expression of confusion on his face. Always, Taemin thought.

"What do you mean, Taeminnie?"

"Never mind," The shorter boy grumbled out.

"Come on, just tell me." Taemin could hear a faint tone of worry in Minho's plea.

"Seriously, I thought you would understand because you were like me. I guess not. You're unbelievable, Choi Minho. Speak to me when you understand," Taemin threw his skates into his bag and lugged it over his shoulder. He walked away, leaving a confused Minho alone.

Taemin felt a vibration in his pockets, taking out his cell phone. It was a text message. Obviously from Key, since the diva insists Taemin text him every day.

To: My bb Taemin~ <3
From: Your Key-umma <3
---

Aigoo~ My Taeminnie!
What did you and Minhoee do?
`ㅂ'*

To: Key-umma~ <3
From: Taetaetaeminnie~
---

Nothing.
Absolutely NOTHING.
^^;;;

To: My bb Taemin~
From: Your Key-umma <3
---

... really?
`ㅂ'*

To: Key-umma~ <3
From: Taetaetaeminnie~
---

... im not rlly feeling the luv.
he's diff from the past bfs I've had. ):
^^;;;

To: My bb Taemin~ <3
From: Your Key-umma <3
---

Aw, don't worry bb.
He's a douche like that, I know from experience.
brb I'll deal with him.
`ㅂ'*

To: Key-umma~ <3
From: Taetaetaeminnie~
---

... thanks key.
^^;;;


---

Key pressed his cell phone to his ear, grinning ear-to-ear. His cheeks were obviously red from shyness and he felt his heart beating faster every second. He held the phone with his shoulder while typing on his laptop. "Yeah, I recommend leaving her something she'd like on top of her locker. If it was me, I'd like that new SHINee album. I haven't picked it up yet. But pretty much most of the girls in our school LOVE SHINee," he explained.

"I don't know... are you sure she would like that?"

"Yep! You know me. I'm gay and know more fashion sense than any other girl. I'm pretty sure getting her favorite band's album for her is the way to go. I'll send you an e-mail showing you a picture of it to give you a visual sense."

Key blushed more, instead of embarrassment, when he heard the other laughing from the other line. "Don't worry, I dig SHINee too. I have a spare Lucifer album so I'll give her that. Thanks Kibum-sshi," the other replied.

"C... Call me Key," Key requested, mentally cursing himself when he realized he stammered.

The other chuckled. "Okay. Key then. I have to go. I'll see you in Orchestra then? I'll help you with that Wood Shop presentation too if you'd like. I saw you having trouble, so I can help you. As payment."

"Y... Yeah. Y-You don't have to pay me but I'd like that. I hate Wood Shop."

The boy laughed again. "Okay~ Bye Key~"

"Bye, Jonghyun hyung." Key hung up and frowned to himself. Who would be the girl that Jonghyun likes? Probably one of those smart, preppy and popular girls. Yeah. Somebody musical and athletic like him would like a girl like that. Not a diva who's athletically-challenged like me, thought Key, Forget him, Key. You're a guy who asks your friends to ask out your crush for you. He rejected you like, three times already over the past two or three years. So much for being the famous matchmaker when you can't even win your own guy.

Key pressed his back against the headboard of his bed and closed his eyes in frustration. He suddenly heard a bing from his laptop. He clicked on his chatroom tab, surprised to see that Minho entered his chatroom. He smirked. His dongsaeng always was desperate when it came to dating. He shook his head.

BulggeoKurisema entered the chatroom: Key-va's Studio

BulggeoKurisema: our date didn't end well ):

dunmesswthekeyva: I know, you bbangkku ddongkku. 
taeminnie texted me about it. what happend?

BulggeoKurisema: well, we were at the frozen pond where we all always liked to skate at during the winter. 
but all minnie did was sit there. we hardly talked. then he suddenly left and ran away ):

dunmesswthekeyva: pabo jji! 
you should've kissed him when you had the chance!

BulggeoKurisema: ... last time before taeminnie and i went out, 
you said we should just go out and .

dunmesswthekeyva: but it got you two together, didn't it?
ㅋㅋㅋ i'm a genius.

BulggeoKurisema: ... just help me. 
i just don't know how to make taeminnie happy

dunmesswthekeyva: well, being taeminnie ah's bff since he transferred to our school~

BulggeoKurisema: hey
we're best friends too, you know.

dunmesswthekeyva: yeah but
you and onew didn't become best friends with us until like two years ago.

BulggeoKurisema: so... how will u help me?

dunmesswthekeyva: well, first, tae bb thinks you don't love him.

BulggeoKurimsema: ... really?
but I love taeminnie very much D:

dunmesswthekeyva: agh
you bbangkku ddongkku.
I sent you a list via e-mail. I call it:
"Five Ways to Love 이태민"~

BulggeoKurisema: wtf
 why only five

and your titles are unoriginal

dunmesswthekeyva: whatev
at least I don't look like a frog.
and taemin expects little but big things.
brb I'm getting Onew.

BulggeoKurisema: nonono, not that chicken lover

KinkiJinki entered the chatroom: Key-va's Studio

BulggeoKurisema: urghhhh
hi onew hyung.

KinkiJinki: Hai guys.
What's up?

dunmesswthekeyva: minho's having trouble w/ tae.

KinkiJinki: Aw. I wanted to see them kiss.
... Oshet.
I don't want to become a fan like Key.

dunmesswthekeyva: ㅋㅋㅋ
admit it, onew.
the frog and the cat look cute together.

KinkiJinki: .... I guess they do.
Wait, Minho looks like a frog?

dunmesswthekeyva: /sigh
my friends really are dense.

BulggeoKurisema: well
at least this dense frog is dating the boy he loves
instead of crying about him like a certain someone
brb

dunmesswthekeyva: brb?!
no way you bbangkku ddongkku
you will not leave your computer-

raptorprinceofskinship entered the chatroom: Key-va's Studio

KinkiJinki: Hoshet.

BulggeoKurisema: ㅋㅋㅋ

dunmesswthekeyva: MINHOEEEE.
DON'T TELL ME YOU BROUGHT HIM HERE YOURSELF.

BulggeoKurisema: he's my teammate
so i'm allowed to talk to him

raptorprinceofskinship: hey minho. onew. key.
do you mind if I ask key something?

dunmesswiththekeyva: ...

BulggeoKurisema: no prob, hyung.
i have lots of homework to do so I gtg

KinkiJinki: Ohh, me too me too~ ^^

dunmesswthekeyva: MINHO
ONEW
DON'T YOU DARE

BurkeomKurisema has left the chatroom.
KinkiJinki has left the chatroom.

dunmesswthekeyva: ... leave.

raptorprinceofskinship: ...

dunmesswthekeyva: ...

raptorprinceofskinship: if i'm a problem, i can just leave...

dunmesswthekeyva: nono! stay! what was it did you wanna ask?

raptorprinceofskinship: ...
^ㅇ^
so since i know you're excellent at music, i was wondering if you 
could discuss w/ me on how to compose this certain song into sheet 
music for the guitar...

dunmesswthekeyva: ...
this could take a while you know. ):

raptorprinceofskinship: ... 
I know. (:

---

Minho stared seriously at the piece of paper. Five things? This will officially make sure Taemin knows he's a good boyfriend? He read the ways carefully. He thought it was pretty simple to do. He felt hesistant to do these, but he'll do anything to make sure Taemin loves him. He didn't want to mess up like he did with the bajillion relationships he had with girls AND boys. He knew some of those relationships ended because he was too hesitant to make a move on them. Now he'll change his ways. He loves Taemin, and will show it to him.

The next morning, Minho ran up to Taemin, remembering the first thing on the list.

1) Intertwine his hand with yours in a way that he'll never expect. Whether for a second or for the whole school day, it'll make his entire day.

Taemin was getting books out of his locker. Key stood next to him, since their lockers were right next to each other. The diva looked puzzled, staring at something in his hand. The dancer placed the books in his bag and turned around, bumping into Minho. While Taemin was confused in the process, the taller quickly intertwined his hand with his own, the back with his thumb.

"Annyoung Taeminnie," Minho greeted with a grin.

"Minho-hyung," Taemin replied, blushing while looking at their intertwined hands. Minho held them up proudly.

"So, should we head to class, Minnie ah?" Minho happily said.

"N... Ne..." Taemin nodded shyly.

Minho turned to Key, who was still staring at the object in his hands. He still had that puzzled expression on his face. "Yah, you're going to ruin your pretty face if you keep that expression. Aren't you coming with us?" Minho said, snapping Key out of Key-va World immediately.

"M... Minho... Taeminnie... do you know who's behind this?" Key held up the object. It was the newest SHINee album, Lucifer, in brand-new condition with a note attached to it. "There's no name..."
Minho took a glance at it. "Oh. I may know. But it's up to you, Key." He squeezed Taemin's hand and walked to their first class.

Key blushed as he reread the note again. Who was this admirer? He doesn't get many.

Key~
Keykeykeykey babybabybaby~
I heard you really wanted this.
And since I like you... a lot~
I decided to get it for you.
I hope you listen to it lots of times.
But don't get sick of it by the time we listen to it together.
I hope you figure out who I am, jagiya~~~~
- ㅎㅅㅎ


"Minho... Minho... Hyung... Hyung!" Taemin repeatedly called while they walked to class... the longer way.

"Hmm?"

"You're still holding my hand... and why are we going this way to class? The other direction is faster."

"Oh, that's right. Well, I wanted to hold your hand a little longer." Minho smiled at Taemin.

Taemin blushed again and turned away. He secretly pouted when their hands let go of each other by the time they arrived to the classroom. Minho laughed and ruffed the younger's hair, while the latter whined and tried to smooth it out.

"You're so cute, you know that? Come on, sit next to me and I can hold your hand more."

The blush darkened on Taemin's face. Minho, on the other hand, mentally cheered in victory.

Yes, the combination of way 1 and way 2 worked great.

A few class periods went by and stopped on their last subject before lunch, Geometry. Taemin and Key took seats next to each other. They looked at each other and grinned, initiating their note passing session, like they do every day in the certain period. Key happily ripped a pink piece of paper from his a notebook from his notebook and wrote on it. Ah, darn, notes, notes. He blew his fringe out of his face and copied the notes on the board, quickly but neatly. He waited for Taemin to be done with the same thing and the teacher to have his back turned. Folded inside, Key quickly passed the note to his 'son'.

Soooo, did Minho talk to you?

Taemin rolled his eyes but blushed slightly. He copied the notes recently written on the board. He scribbled a reply down before passing it back.

All Minho and I did was hold hands.
Key chuckled when he found a chibi of happy!Taemin doodled next to it by the high schooler himself.
but he wrote me a note. it looks so chessey! -.-

*cheesy
work on your Korean spelling, taetae ah~


shuddap.

somebody's being rude to their umma.

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL UMMA, GOSH.

pfft.

They continued passing notes once the teacher left to his desk, 
leaving the students to work on the homework on the board.

Key let Taemin copy down most of the problems he already finished 
before handing him another note.

you gonna hold hands in lunch?

oui madamoiselle. idgaf who looks. they can state all they want. 
be jealous bec. i'm dating the good-looking choi minho for all i care.
... it's not wrong, is it?


nope. it sounds cute.
i'm sorry though, bec. jonghyun-hyung invited me to sit at his lunch table today.


finally, he's opening up to you again?
I swear you guys were so awkward this year.
you two couldn't breathe when you stand beside each other.


feh. i'm most likely going to get bullied by his friends.

umma, hwaiting! i dealt with it my whole first year here and so can you~!

Key grinned before showing Taemin his notebook.

Ah. So that was the answer for the last one.

---

"Minho-hyung!"

"Taeminnie!"

Minho smiled when Taemin plopped onto the seat next to him. Taemin happily opened his packed lunch before slowly turning his head to a certain table. "Somebody's in a happier mood today," Minho mentioned. But the maknae didn't hear it. Minho shrugged it off and dug into his honey ramen (provided by Taemin, of course). He noticed his boyfriend was still looking that certain direction. He cocked his head to where Taemin was drifting his eyes to. "Bwo? Why does Key want to sit there?"

"Can't you see? Jonghyun-hyung's over there."

"He STILL likes that douchebag?" Minho sighed, setting down his chopsticks. "I thought he finally got over him when Jjong broke his heart at that masquerade dance last month. He cried for like, the last hour of it."

"Yeah, but then the next day, Jonghyun-hyung apparently went up to Key- umma in Orchestra and apologized a lot about it. He even said Key looked pretty that night. Didn't you hear Key swooning over it in lunch that day?"

"Ah. I was probably eating my food."

"Aish, you." Taemin repeatedly flicked Minho's forehead but the two playfully grinned.

"Hi guys~! What did I miss? I had to ask the English teacher for help on something so... What'cha looking at?" Onew pranced over to the table, setting down his lunchbag full of fried chicken. Taemin and Minho pointed at Key at the same time. The oldest glanced over to where they were pointing. "... Oh."

"What do you mean I can't sit here?" Key tightened his grip on his lunch container.

"Well, we don't want a girly sitting here. Right, Jjong?" One of the guys nudged his elbow at Jonghyun.

"... Be nice, you guys. He's my friend too, you know."

"Hahaha!" Key wrinkled his nose when he heard the other boy snort. "That's a good one, Jjong. You're too friendly. You need to change that. And you, , get out of here."

"But Jonghyun-hyung told me I could sit with him," Key confidently 
retorted.

It wasn't long before Key was slapped so hard that he was sent backwards to the ground. The food in his lunch splattered everywhere, luckily not on his uniform. The rest of the boys laughed and high- fived the guy who did it. Key could feel hot stinging tears going down his cheeks. Why did he even bother coming here?

"Awh, is the little tranny crying?"

"I'm ing leaving," Key was able to get out, trying to stand up but ended up falling to the ground again. He cursed himself for his stupidity.

Key flinched when he heard a loud bang and groaning. He was offered a 
hand. He looked up. "Jonghyun?"

Jonghyun merely smiled and pulled him up. He slung his arm around his shoulders. He grinned at Key as if to cheer him up. "Don't let these idiots get you down. I don't like them either. Come on. Let's go to your table."

Jonghyun helped Key to their table. Taemin gasped and waved happily to the two. Minho gave a shy smile. Onew looked at Jonghyun as if he were an alien. A raptor alien with huge nostrils. The two sat down, surprised to see the table was nearly full. Key looked shamefully down at the table while Jonghyun opened his lunch. The latter noticed this and shoved his lunch towards him.

"That douche spilled all your lunch right? Here. Have some of mine."

"Ah? Aniyo. I don't want to be a burden."

"Aww, don't be like that. Say ah~" Jonghyun held up a piece of dokbokki with his chopsticks, trying to feed Key.

Key pouted and took a bite. Jonghyun grinned until he saw Taemin and Minho smiling suggestively to him. "What?"

"Oh, nothing. You two look cute together," Minho said.

"Uhm... I don't know... Do we?" Jonghyun gave a sheepish grin.

"Totally! Key-umma! I want him to be my appa~ Pwease?" Taemin did his famous pouty face in front of Jonghyun of Key. Onew covered Taemin's face, wrestling with a persistant maknae.

"Don't listen to Taemin. He uses aegyo as well as using his to get his way," warned Onew. Taemin squealed in frustration as he pried Onew's hands off him.

"Eh? Taemin-sshi, why are you only using one hand?" Jonghyun ducked down under the table, only to see Taemin and Minho holding each other's hand. "You two are dating?"

"Err... yeah?" Taemin gave a half-smile.

"Ah. So this is how a gay couple really is. Some of my exes were huge fans even though they haven't seen the real thing in their entire life." Jonghyun rolled his eyes then smiled at Key. "How is it?"

"Pretty good," remarked Key, "Did you make it?"

"Yeah. My mom's a great cook, so she taught me. Here, have more." Jonghyun grabbed the chopsticks and fed Key again. Taemin and Minho looked at each other and smiled to themselves.

"They're cute, aren't they?" Minho asked Taemin.

"Yeah. I wish we were like that."

"We could now. Wanna try? The ramen you made is pretty good." Minho picked up some noodles with his chopsticks and offered it to Taemin. The other smiled and slurped up the ramen, wiping the remaining soup with a napkin.

"What a weird combination... but it's good. Here, I know how much you like LA gaibi." Taemin picked up the piece of meat and lifted it up to Minho's mouth. Minho leaned over and put his lips around the chopsticks. Chewing curiously, he smiled. He continued to hold Taemin's hand.

Did we just... have an indirect kiss? Taemin thought.

Onew scoffed and shook his head. He crossed his arms. "Seriously, I don't get why Jonghyun is here. That concieted obnoxious bastar- OW!" Taemin kicked Onew real hard in the shin. The older rested his head on the table. "I'll be quiet now."

---

2) Call him sweet names such as yeobo or jagiya. It's an instant way to let him know you love him.

"Thanks for letting me over, Minho-hyung. This English homework is KILLING me. I don't know why our teacher made us have this much homework on a Friday," said Taemin sadly, just a few days after they first held hands. He had a load of books in his arms and his backpack was hanging from his elbow. Minho saw him struggling with the books and jumped to his feet. He walked up to him and lifted up the books in an instant.

"Let me help you with that, jagiya," Minho said with a soft smile.

Taemin blushed. He never really heard Minho call him that. It was usually Minnie or Taeminnie, the nicknames he called him when they were only best friends. The word rolled nicely off Minho's tongue and it left a fuzzy feeling in Taemin's stomach. So Minho really does love me? Taemin asked himself. He had this goofy grin on his face as he followed his boyfriend.

"Yeobo," called out Taemin.

"Yes~?" Minho grinned at Taemin.

"I just wanted to try saying that to you."

Minho stood there for a few seconds and laughed. "You can call me that as much as you'd like, love," he replied, "Come on. My parents aren't home. Let's go to my room." He held onto Taemin's books as he went upstairs. Taemin followed suit, trying not to collapse into a matter of joyful giggles but failing miserably.

Taemin almost skipped his way there but tripped. Damn that sangtae of Onew. It's contagious. He observed Minho when they both entered his room while the older looked left and right for a spot to place Taemin's books. God, did Minho not know how gorgeous he is? His perfect jawline, his loving eyes, his lips, oh god his lips, Taemin wanted to kiss them so badly. He found himself his own. Blushing, he spotted Minho watching. The other chuckled and leaned forwards, kissing Taemin tenderly on the cheek. The spot where he kissed was ever so close to Taemin's lips.

Taemin loved it when they were together like this. He felt their relationship was much closer to being lovers when they were alone. They felt like nobody stood on the face of the planet but them. Both of them didn't care if anybody's watching because nobody was there to see them anyway. Just Tae and Min. Just them. Minho lovingly wrapped his arms around Taemin's thin waist, as the latter focused on his English assignments. Taemin would occasionally his boyfriend's short black hair with one hand as Minho taught him the difficult English terms he struggled with.

"Let's stop. I'm pretty sure you got the assignment down," exclaimed Minho, but he never let go of Taemin's waist.

"Ne. Thank you, yeobo." Taemin turned his head to face Minho's, his eyes gazing into the other's. The tension grew between them before Taemin gathered the courage to lean closer. They almost broke the distance between their faces until a familiar buzzing scattered their thoughts.

The first line of the chorus of Lucifer by SHINee played as Taemin's cell phone indicated that he has a text message from Key. Eight messages from Key actually. Wow. He groaned and flipped open the phone.

To: My bb Taemin~ <3
From: Your Key-umma~
---
Taeminnie?
Did Minho help you w/ ur assignment?
`ㅂ'*

To: My bb Taemin~ <3
From: Your Key-umma~
---
Tae bb?
Have you finished?
`ㅂ'*

To: My bb Taemin~ <3
From: Your Key-umma~
---
TAEMIN AH.
YOU PROMISED YOU'D GO SHOPPING W/ ME.
AND JJONG IS REALLY BAD AT PATIENCE.
`ㅂ'*

To: My bb Taemin~ <3
From: Your Key-umma
---
LEE TAEMIN
WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING
I DUN WANNA CALL UP ONEW EITHER
HE GOT TEMPORAILY BANNED FROM THE LAST MALL
`ㅂ'*

To: My bb Taemin~ <3
From: Your Key-umma~
---
TAEMIN MINHO
ARE YOU TWO ING
ARE YOU
`ㅂ'*

To: My bb Taemin~ <3
From: Your Key-umma~
---
IF U ARE, USE CONDOMS
I DUN WANT EITHER OF MY BBS TO GET AIDS
`ㅂ'*

To: My bb Taemin~ <3
From: Your Key-umma~
---
That's it.
I'm coming over to check.
`ㅂ'*

To: My bb Taemin~ <3
From: Your Key-umma~
---
Open the door, you two.
`ㅂ'*


Taemin shrugged and threw the phone to wherever. He went back to Minho as their faces leaned towards each other. A loud banging from the door made both of them groan in frustration. Minho got up and dragged his feet to the door. He opened it, only to see an angry yet worried Key. Key shoved Minho out of the way, rushing to only Taemin.

"TAEMIN-AH, HE DIDN'T TAKE YOUR ITY RIGHT GOOD HE BETTER NOT YOU DON'T LOOK NOR SMELL LIKE IT BUT YOU'LL GO SHOPPING WITH ME RIGHT OTSOAKTZLYSKTXOYXASDF!!!" A bunch of rambling came out of Key's mouth while Taemin tried to process the words he had said in his mind.

"Ah...! I'm fine, Key-umma. Minho-hyung didn't do anything. I'm sorry. I was too immersed into my studying. Exams are coming up, you know," Taemin was able to reply as Key continued to shake him violently, "Let go of me, Key. I'll go shopping with you."

That, made Key let go. He put his arms around Taemin's waist and pouted at Minho. "Sorry, Minho ah. I know you're his boyfriend but my son needs time with me too. Come on, Taemin. I've been eyeing this cute dino hoodie for Jonghyun-hyung and saw a pair of these cool hightops for you."

"Eh? You're actually getting closer to Jonghyun?" Minho questioned.

"Nah. His birthday's coming this spring. I must prepare early to win over his heart." Key smiled, letting go of Taemin.

"I just don't get you. You've been in love with him since your first year of middle school. He rejected you for who knows how many times. He made you cry too. I don't see why you'd think he'd fall for you now. You don't even know if he's gay or bi or whatever-"

Key scoffed. "You really don't know? He's practically puking out rainbows and unicorns," The diva spat out with sarcasm but frowned, "I don't know really. I mean... He crossdressed before, kissed a guy... heck, you have not seen how much skinship he does with his friends. That's why I thought.... he'd like me..."

"He likes someone else," Minho said.

"... What?" Key's expression softened.

"Shin Sekyung. The school's supposed best actress but she's such a . Pure bull since she can't act for ."

Key smiled softly. "I knew it would be her..." It's always her.

"Key-umma? Should we get going now. I can help you get your mind off Jjong-hyung." With a weak nod in reply, Taemin quickly kissed Minho on the cheek and pulled Key out. "Bye hyung~!"

As soon as the two left, Minho just stood there. "... I'm alone." He flipped open his cell phone. He had no other choice. He dialed a number as the other person answered with a cheerful tone. "Yah, Onew. .... You idiot, did you just trip? .... Oh well. Come over."

---

"I can't believe you made me come here. You have a boyfriend," complained Onew, crossing his arms. "And you lied. You said you wouldn't make this one run away from you. You were always a coward when it came to making a move."

"Well, I kissed him, didn't I?"

"On the cheek."

It was nothing but awkwardness for Minho and Onew. "Listen, I know I claim to know everything about you, but I don't get why you dated Key and I before you decided to date Taemin. You can be such a player." Minho's eyes widened, and by instinct, had his clenched fist come in contact with Onew's cheek. An obvious purple bruise started to throb on Onew's cheek.

"Holy , I mean, sorry, Onew, I just-"

"It's okay. I deserve it. I've gotten worse injuries than this."

"I-I just-"

"You really liked Key, didn't you?"

"... What?"

"I mean, before he started preferring that you and Taemin be together, you liked him a lot, didn't you? When you two were together, both your eyes were full of love towards each other. Your personalities contrasted a lot but you two had a lot in common. What flavor Peppero you preferred, what manwha you liked to read, etcetera."

"Then he dumped me after a month because he got bored of me."

"No. He might've said that but honestly, he couldn't bear to see the disappointment and heartbreak Taemin's eyes bore into him."

Minho's eyes widened but Onew continued. "Then when I asked you out and you accepted, Taemin was even more disappointed. I kept going for five or six months until I broke up with you a month before this day. I was able to bear the disappointment longer. You always did succumb to the makeout sessions we shared, even though I only went out with you because I was bicurious. But this... is the most cowardly relationship you've been in."

"Is there a problem?"

"Urgh, Minho, it's not because that you're both guys, isn't it? You're truly in love with him, isn't that the truth?"

"I'm just afraid that he'd be like my past exes and break up with me."

"You're so stupid, Minho. Ever since he transferred to our school, he fell for you and only you. I may have known much later than Key has, but he has strong feelings for you. Give the kid a better chance and give him the love he deserves. He's more sensitive than you think."

"It's just that... We've been best friends for quite a while."

"So have I and Key. But that didn't stop you, did it?"

"I guess so."

"I never thought that us four and that raptor would become best friends. If that art teacher had never made us all sit at one table in our first middle school year, we'd never meet eyes."

"Sunsaengnim... do we have to sit with those two?" Taemin whined. "We'd never get along. They'll never listen to us when we do group projects."

"I don't think we'd get along either. I don't like that Keroro boy and that chicken freak." Key crossed his arms.

"Kibum, Taemin, at least try to get along. This is the only table left. Minho and Jinki are very nice boys. They're good students too. Be nice," pleaded the art teacher. Key recognized Onew from PE, as the boy who complimented on his hair. He guessed that he'd be okay. But Minho... he was already the star athlete of the school. He couldn't stand athletes.

Key cried out a groan of frustration while walking to the table. Taemin tilted his head innocently and shyly followed his best friend. Onew was surprised to see the two walking towards them. He adjusted his glasses and sat up.

"... Who are these chicks?" Minho asked.