Remembering...

So Sick

Jaejoong was so sick of everything.

Things in his life had just become worse as a day comes and goes. Jaejoong knew that his life would change the moment he filed that lawsuit against SM Entertainment but he didn't thing that it would change too dramatically. He missed Yunho. He missed the dongseng that was always there for him. He missed the dongseng that would always smile at him in the morning, making them all get up. He missed the dongseng that was the best at dancing. Jaejoong sighed and lay down slowly onto his white leather couch. He didn't know what to do anymore.

Althought Jaejoong knew that he wasn't alone in this, he knew that deep inside, he's always going to be alone; but Yunho ha changed that truth. He had made Jaejoong realise what he had missed out on when his parents abandoned him outside the orphanage. Yunho was Jaejoong's family, his friend, his partner. He needed him. Jaejoong sighed and gently closed his eyes. He remembered all the fun times he had had with Yunho.

(Leave me alone)


Leave me alone


(Stupid love songs)


Don't make me thik about her smile


Or having my first child


I'm letting go


Turning off the radio



Cause I'm so sick of love songs


So tired of tears


So done with wishing she was still here


Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow


So why can't I turn off the radio?


(why can't I turn off the radio?)


Said I'm so sick of love songs


So tired of tears


So done with wishing she was still here


Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow


So why can't I turn off the radio?


(why can't I turn off the radio?)



Suddenly a tear slipped out of Jaejoong's beautiful almond eyes. Jaejoong let out a whimper and put his lower arm onto his eyes, trying to stop himself from crying. Jaejoong didn't want to do this. He didn't want to become like this. He remembered the last time he saw Yunho; Jaejoong had smiled at him, forcing his tears down and now Jaejoong had to do the same because he didn't want to cry; because Jaejoong knew that life is unfair and that if he ended up crying, he would be crying for days, for nights, endless amounts of tears would come out and Jaejoong didn't want endless amounts of tears.

Jaejoong looked around him in his teary eyes. Soon, he spotted something that would always make him feel better anf help him forget his pain; his iPod. He picked it up and plugged in both his earphones to his perfectly shaped ears. He unlocked his iPod and looked at the song that had been playing since the last time he had used it.

So Sick- Ne-Yo.

Jaejoong gave his iPod a wry smile and pressed the play button, listening to were he had left off.

 

Gotta fix that calendar I have


That's marked July 15th


Because since there's no more you


There's no more anniversary


I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you


And your memory


And how every song reminds me


Of what used to be


That's the reason I'm so sick of love songs


So tired of tears


So done with wishing you were still here


Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow


So why can't I turn off the radio? ...