Fate

Fate

Chapter 2 : The Girl Appeared In My Dream

 

It had already been two weeks after Nickhun met Yoona.

"Hey Nickhun! Wake up!" Jaebum shouted.

It is already 8am and Nickhun is still not awake yet.

"Yah! Nickhun!" Jaebum said hitting NIckhun with a pooh Bear. NIckhun slowly wake up.

"Oh! I thought you were dead just now." Jaebum laughed.

Nickhun didn't say anything. He remains silent and stared blankly at the floor.

"Nickhun! What are you staring at?" Jaebum said looking at the floor that Nickhun stared at.

"HUh? Nothing." Nickhun tried to smile.

"Okay. Get ready now. We need to go to JYP later." Jaebum said walking out from NIckhun's room.

"Arasso. I'll get ready." Nickhun smiled.

After Jaebum walked out of his room, he starts to think of something.

"That girl.. She appeared once again..." Nickhun murmured.

NIckhun dreamt of Yoona.

========================================================================================================

^^^^^^^^^^^ FLASHBACKS OF NICKHUN"S DREAM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nickhun is standing in front of the 63 Building. It was winter. Nickhun was alone in front of the tower. Suddenly, he saw a girl with long hair standing in front of him.

"I know I've met this girl somewhere. Her back looks familiar." nickhun murmured.

Nickhun walked towards the girl.

"Excuse me." nickhun said tapping the girl's back. The girl turned around.

"YOONA?" Nickhun was shocked. The girl with long hair is Yoona.

"Nickhun? Is that you?" Yoona smiled.

"I... You... What are you doing here?" Nickhun asked.

"I'm just walking around. It's been a while since the last time I came here." Yoona replied.

"Oh I see." Nickhun nodded.
"Why are you here?" Yoona asked.

"I.. I.. I... just walked past by here." Nickhun blushed.

"Oh well, let's go there." Yoona said pointinga t 63 Building's balcony. yoona dragged Nickhun.

=======================================================================================================

-------------AT THE TOWER"S BALCONY---------------------

"Whoa! It's beautiful! Look down there!" Yoona said pointing down.

"Oh yes! It's really beautiful. the view from up here is the best." Nickhun smiled.

"OMO! Look up there! the stars! It's shining!" Yoona sounded so excited.

Nickhun smiled as he looked at yoona's happy face.

Then, a comet passed by.

"Comet! Look! Hurry and make a wish." Yoona said closing her eyes.
"Oh okay." Nickhun said closing his eyes too.

Nickhun wished that he can be with Yoona everytime. He also wished that he can live forever with Yoona. Then, he took a peek at Yoona. Yoona is still not finish with her wishes again.

"I wished that you can be mine." Nickhun murmured while looking at yoona.

"Ah! Finally! Oh, you're done already?" Yoona said when noticing Nickhun is staring at her.
"Oh. What? Yes.. What did you wish for?"
"It's secret. i can't tell you." Yoona stucked her tongue out.

"I wished that we will always be together." Yoona murmured but Nickhun didn't hear.

Then, Nickhun slowly moved closer to Yoona. Yoona's face expression changed. She become uncomfortable.

"What are you trying to? Don't do anything stupid, Nickhun." Yoona stutterd.

"Yoona, listen.. I.." Nickhun held her hands.

"What are you trying to do?" Yoona asked again.

Nickhun held Yoona's hand tightly, then he put her hands into his heart.

"Let me go!" Yoona tried to escape.

"Yoona, sarangahe..." Nickhun looked at her.

"You what?" Yoona widened her eyes.

Then, suddenly....

Everything become black....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^END OF DREAM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

================================================================================================

"How can i even dreamt of her? But if it really does come true, it will surely be the most happiest moment in my life." Nickhun smiled.

Then, Chansung walked into Nickhun's room to take his guitar. Then, he noticed Nickhun is still not ready yet.

"Jaebum Hyung! Look at Nickhun Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Chansung shouted.

"Yah! Shut up! I'll get ready now!" Nickhun said throwing a Doraemon bear towards Chansung.

This time...

"What is it now, maknae?" Jaebum walked into the room. Chansung pointed at Nickhun who is searching for his towel.

"Yah! Nickhun! I thought you were all up and ready!" Jaebum scolded Nickhun.

"Ah! Hyung, mianhae. i'll go now." Nickhun said walking out of the room when he found his towel. Jaebum shaked his head.

==============================================================================================================

After Nickhun get ready, tehy quickly go to the JYP Building.

"Oh guys! You are here." JYP said.
"Annyong, Jinyoung hyung!" 2pm greeted JYP>

"So how are you guys doing?" Great?" JYP asked.
"We're doing great, hyung." Jaebum replied.

"Yeah. Can't wait to debut." Taecyeon said.
"Okay, you guys will be debuting with a new girl group from SM" JYP said.

"Chinja?" JUnho said.
"Girl group?" WooYoung said.
"Who?" Chansung asked.

"I still don't know yet. SM will give out more details about them in one month before they debut."

"You mean in June?" Junsu asked. JYP nodded.

Then, 2PM go to the dance room to practice as usual.

==============================================================================================================