Fate

Fate

---------------IN JYP BUILDING------------

2PM is in the dance room practicing their first single debut, 10 Point Out of 10 point. They are going to debut as an idol group after five months, which is in July.

"Hyung, let's rest!" Junho said laying on the floor. 2Pm had been practicing for about three hours.

"Aish! Okay! Let's rest! We'll only rest for one hour, but after that, we need to continue practice again okay." Jaebum said drinking water. The others nodded.

"Chansung ah, let's go to the Kimball Store to buy drinks." Nickhun said.
"Okay. Let's go." Chansung said happily.

"Khun, buy me coca-cola." Junsu said.
"Sprite for me!" WooYoung said.

"But me Ice lemon tea." Jaebum said.
"Khun! Khun! Pepsi!" Taecyeon smiled at Nickhun.

"Hyung, Mango Juice!" Junho said.
"Yeah! Don't forget to buy some snacks too." Jaebum said before NIckhun and Chansung walked out of the dance room.

On the way out from JYP Building, Nickhun and Chansung met their sunbae, Wonder Girls's Sunye.

"Annyong, Sunye noona!" Nickhun greeted Sunye.
"Annyong!" Chansung bowed to Sunye.

"Oh Nickhun! Chansung! Where are you two going?" Sunye asked.

"We're going to Kimball Store to buy some food and drinks for the members." Chansung replied.

"OK okay. Well, I need to go to the SBS Building now, I have programs there. Bye guys!" Sunye said leaving them.

Then, Nickhun and Chansung continue walking to the Kimball Store.

========================================================================================================================

-----------AT THE KIMBALL STORE-----------------------

"Chansung ah, you go and take some snacks while I take the drinks." Nickhun ordered. Chansung nodded.

While nIckhun was taking a can of Pepsi, a hand appeared. The hand is also taking the Pepsi at the same time. Nickhun looked at the person who is taking the Pepsi.

It was a girl.
A very beautiful girl.
The girl is looking at Nickhun.

"Oh, you also want to take this drink?" Nickhun asked.

"Neh but it's okay. if you want it, you can take it." The girl said taking a can of 100 Plus.

"Erm, it's okay. I can take another drinks." Nickhun said taking a can of coca-cola.

"Oh thanks. Komawoyo. Chinja." The girl smiled happily at Nickhun. Nickhun smiled too.

"Oh and by the way, I'm Nickhun." Nickhun said introducing himself. He handed out his hand.

"I'm Yoona. Nickhun? It doesn't sound like a Korean name to me." The girl said.

"Yeah, i'm not Korean. I come from Thailand." Nickhun smiled.
"Oh I see." Yoona nodded.

Nickhun was going to talk more to Yoona, but a girl come searching for Yoona.

"Unnie, are you done?" a girl wearing glasses said.
"Oh yes." yoona replied.

"Okay, let's go. the others must be waiting for us now." the girl wearing glasses said.

"Okay. Ehm, Nickhun sshi, bye." Yoona said before leaving Nickhun.

"Oh yeah. Right, bye." Nickhun waved at Yoona.

Yoona and her friend had left the store. Nickhun still stand still in front of the refrigerator where he met Yoona.

"This Yoona girl is really beautiful." nIckhun mumbled to himself.

"Hyung, are you done? Let's go! Jaebum hyung keeps on calling to my phone complaining about why are we taking so long to buy food and drinks." Chansung said.

"Oh okay." Nickhun nodded.

Nickhun kept on thinking of Yoona.

The way she smiles...
The way she talked...
The way she looked at Nickhun....

That girl is really pretty, Nickhun thought.

========================================================================================================

----------------BACK AT THE JYP BUILDING-----------------------------

"We're back!" Chansung cheered. Nickhun is still thinking of Yoona.

"Aish! What atke you guys so long?" Junho complained.

"Where's the drinks?" Junsu asked.

"It's with Nickhun hyung." Chansung said. Nickhun remains silent.

"Yah! Nickhun ah! The drinks!" Junsu shouted. But still, no response from Nickhun.

"Hyung! The drinks!" Chansung tapped Nickhun's shoulder.

"Huh? What?" Nickhun said. He looked like as if he just woke up from sleep.

"The drinks!" Junsu said.

"Oh right! Here it is." Nickhun said handing the plastic of drinks that he hold.

All of the members are busy taking their drinks. Nickhun still can't stop thinking of the girl that he met just now.

Yoona....
The way she smiles...
The way she talked...
The way she looked at Nickhun....

It had made Nickhun mesmerized by her beauty.

"Nickhun ah, where's my drink? Why is there no Pepsi?" Taecyeon asked searching for his drink, Pepsi.

Nickhun remains silent.

"Yah! Nickhun!" Junsu tapped Nickhun's back.
"Huh? What?" Nickhun asked with a weird face.
"Taecyeon is asking you about his drink." Junsu said drinking his coca-cola.
"Oh, the store was out of stock, I buy you the coca-cola." Nickhun said.
"Oh okay. nevermind." Taecyeon said drinking the coca-cola.

"Hey! Khun! What happened to you?" Jaebum asked.

"What do you mean?" Nickhun asked.

"You look weird. You've been daydreaming ever since you come back from the Kimball store. What happened? Chansung ah, what happen? You're with Nickhun just now, right? So, you must know what happen to him." Jaebum said.

"I don't know what happen." Chansung said eating crackers.
"Seriously, hyung! You didn't hear a single thing that we talked just now." Junho said.

"No, i'm not. I did hear what you guys said." Nickhun said.

"You did hear us, but only after we tapped your shoulder." WooYoung said.

Nickhun smiled.

After finished eating, they start to practice again.

=====================================================================================================

Meanwhile.... In Yoona's side.....

-----------------------IN THE DANCE ROOM IN SM BUILDING--------------------------

"We're back!" Yoona cheered.
"Finally! I thought you'll never be back!" Jessica laughed.

While they were eating, Seohyun asked Yoona.

"Unnie, who's that guy with you just now?" Seohyun asked.
"Huh? Which guy?" Yoona asked.

"Guy?" Yuri looked at Yoona.
"That guy with you in the store just now." Seohyun said.
"Oh that guy! His name is Nickhun." Yoona replied.

"Nickhun? He's not Korean, right?" Sunny asked.
"I don't think so. His name is weird." Tiffany said.

"Of course he's not. He come from Thailand." Yoona explained.

The members nodded.

After finish eating, SNSD continues their practice. They are getting ready for their first debut single, INTO THE NEW WORLD. they are going to debut soon in July.

================================================================================================================