The day of confession!

My sister fell IN-LOVE with my FIRST LOVE!

Eun Jung woke up as early as 4am and prepared for school. I'll do what I have to she thought as she went to school. to her surprise there's someone talking inside her classroom. She didn't expect that there will be students this early. She was about to enter when she heard a very familiar voice.

 

`I can't accept your feelings` the guy said. It was Seulong she thought. `Why? She doesn't even know you like her! Why don't you try to love me instead?`the girl pleaded. `Sorry, she needs me and I'll do my best until she's happy` Seulong said. 

 

Could it be me? He likes me, how can I not see it? Pabo Eun Jung how can you be so ignorant, Eun Jung thought.

 

The girl went out of the classroom and glared at her. She ignored her and entered the classroom. Seulong was shocked to see her. `How long have you been there?` he asked nervously. `What? I just arrived, wae? What's up with you and that girl?` she gestured her head to the door.

 

`Nothing.. so have you decided?` he asked. `Neh, I'll let unnie do what she wants and I'll find a better guy to love. Yonghwa oppa only sees me as a dongsaeng anyway` Eun Jung explained and after that Seulong hugged her.

 

`Eh?` she was dumbfounded. `You can cry if you want` he said as he held her. `No oppa, I won't cry for him` she smiled and hugged him back. `Komawo Seulong oppa`

 

Jin Ae on the other hand asked Yonghwa if they can talk. Yong agreed and they went to the garden. `Yonghwa this may be sudden but...well you see I... I like you` she said shyly. `Oh! uhm..sorry Jin Ae but I can't accept your feelings. I like you but I only see you as a friend. I have a girlfriend already` Yong apologized. `Aniyo, it's okay. I didn't know you have a girlfriend. Mianeh!` she bowed. `It's okay, thanks for liking me though` he said and the bell rang.

 

They went to class and everything went back to normal.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So in the end Yong has a girlfriend :)

I hope you like it! sorry for my wrong grammars,

I appreciate comments! :)