She likes him?!

My sister fell IN-LOVE with my FIRST LOVE!

Eun Jung woke up and prepared for school. When she reached the school gate, she saw her best friend. `Eun Jung!` called Seulong. `Hey oppa, what's up?` she asked as he came closer. `Oppa?! Oh yeah I'm older. May I ask why do you look like you are carrying the world on your shoulders?` `what do you mean?` she pretended. `Come on Eun Jung, somethings wrong so you better speak up.` He snapped at her. `Alright fine BEST FRIEND. Aigoo~ Unnie... unnie likes.. Yonghwa oppa` she said as tears were threatening to fall from her eyes. `How did you know? Did she told you?` Seulong began to worry. `Aniyo,, I..I saw a love letter she wrote for Yong oppa.` she answered him as she wiped her tears.

 

The bell rang...

 

`Come on, let's talk about this later. Do you want to go to class or you want us to ditch?` he asked. Eun Jung shook her head. `We'll go to class oppa.` `Arasso but don't be upset please.` They walked to their classroom.

 

Lunch break!

 

`Eun Jung why don't you confess before Jin Ae? Maybe hyung can accept your feelings.` Seulong suggested as they ate their food. `If I do that.. Don't you think unnie will suffer?` she bowed her head. `But won't you suffer if they start to date?` Seulong asked sincerely. `I'm so confused. I need time to think.` she sighed. `Arasso, but whatever your decision will be.. remember I'll always support you.` Seulong smiled at her. Even though it hurts. I'll stay with you and support you, he thought.

 

After school Eun Jung and Seulong went to their club. They belonged to the music club together with Jin Ae, Yonghwa and Minhyuk (Jin Ae's best friend). They started to practice and after 1 hour they took a break. Seulong asked Jin Ae if they can talk and Jin Ae agreed. `Noona, you like Yong right?` Jin ae looked shocked but she nodded. `Didn't you know Eun Jung loves him?` again Jin Ae couldn't speak. `You love my sister right? Why don't you confess to her then Yong can be mine` she said in an angry tone. `You think she'll accept me if Yonghwa is in her heart?` `No, I don't think so but she..she can't stop me from confessing. Let's just see who will he accept.` Jin Ae challenged then left. Seulong sighed `why can't she understand?` he thought.

 

Practice ended and they all went home. On their way, Jin Ae confronted Eun Jung. `Dongsaeng I love Yonghwa so can you please forget about him?` she pleaded. `Uhm unnie.. he is my first love..can't you just let him be?` Eun Jung said. `Let's just see who will he choose` Jin Ae challenged. Eun Jung didn't speak until they reached their home. `If Yong accepts your feelings you're gonna hurt two people. Keep that in mind.` Jin Ae threatened. `Two? Who?` Eun Jung asked in confusion. `Don't be so ignorant! He's always with you, don't you think he won't be hurt when you started to date someone?` Eun Jung frowned. `I'll go to my room. See you later` she walked away from her sister.

 

Now I'm really confused. If I confess and he accepts..my sister and best friend will be hut. Did Seulong oppa really like me? she thought as she sat on her bed.

 

After thinking about what to do, she went down for dinner. When they were finished, Jin Ae told her that she planned to confess to Yonghwa the next day. Without saying anything Eun Jung went to her room. `Did she gave up?` Jin Ae thought as she walked towards her room.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------- 

This was supposed to be a one shot but I changed my mind so I'll make it a two shots :)

I hope you like it. Tell me what you think okay? I won't get mad even if you give negative comments.