"Imagine if you actually..."

Drowned by Dreams

Authors Note~ Hey guys, thanks for reading! Hopefully you'll enjoy reading this fic as much as I know I'll enjoy writing it ^^P unfortunately, when I upload from my phone the paragraphs don't appear but I always try to sort it out on the laptop ASAP so please be patient with my chapters :)) I think it might take a handful of chapters before things really get going to please stick around! ~

~~~

"Sophie? Sophie! Are you listening to me? You're not are you. You're miles away again."

"What?" I looked up and blinked at my friend. Alex blinked back at me. His face wore a tired expression.

"Do you ever leave your magical kpop kingdom?"

"What are you talking abo-"

"I don't get it, its just pop music. You hate pop music."

"I hate WESTERN pop music."

"I just don't see the difference."

"We can't all be indie rockers like you," I teased. It might have sounded like we were fighting, but we were really the best of friends and had been since the start of high school.

"I just need to check something..." I said as I logged into YouTube. This was my number one spot for fangirling issues and such things.

"HOLY-"

"What?" Alex looked somewhat puzzled.

"Oh my god. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. KYAAAAAH!"

"Sophie..?"

"AAAH, breathe, breeeathe. Holy fuuu-"

"Would you tell me why you are flailing everywhere please!" I turned to show him the screen.

"YG, Global Auditions... Huh?"

"YG are holding global auditions and they're coming to London! Can you believe it?"

"Really? Is that good?"

"Its better than good! ITS-"

"Okay okay, calm down. I believe you. Are you going to try out then? Don't you have to be korean or asian though or something?"

"It says any ethnicity! Of course I'm going!"

"Heeeey, you can't leave me. What if you get whisked off to Korea? Who will I tease then?" I laughed as he nudged my ribs.

"What will your mum say?"

"Hmm... I'm not sure. I assume she'll let me audition. And there's no reason why I couldn't go to Korea... Sixteen is old enough to look after myself right?"

"I don't know... I don't think I'd believe it if you got through. Imagine if you actually did..."

I lay back on the grassy hillside and closed my eyes.

Imagine if I actually did get through...

"Regardless of that, I'm going to try anyway."

"What are you going to do for it?"

"Hmm?" I opened my eyes just enough to see him.

"What are you going to do for your audition?"

I sat bolt up-right.

"Holy crap. I haven't thought about that yet."

"You know, you should sing a song that really-"

"I better go and practise, or at least think of something."

I grabbed my bag and ran down the hill. I heard Alex shout things from behind me but I didn't stop. I had to get home.