The Reunion

"Thank God I Found You"

"Oh?, hello?, yes, i just arrived? Are you going to pick me up? Ok, I'll wait you here,oppa. Ummm...I...i want to visit them first is that ok?...thanks oppa..." Taeyeon hanged up.

Taeyeon's OPV

I sat down and watched the people passing by in front of me. As I observed , "It's been 2 years since I left Seoul to help in my father's company in the US. The way I see it, everything seems to have changed in the 2 years that I was away. In my family, my oldest brother Sungmin got married to my friend Sunny and are living happily inlove, my half sister Yuri had found the man that can change her sharp attitude into a shy and gentle girl, I guess Yesung got all what it takes to change her like that. My couzin Ryeowook Oppa, had his dream fulfilled to be a singer and had been promoting worldwide, I've heard that he likes someone but he keeps it as a secret to the media, I was so busy that I don't even know now what's going on with my closest couzin's life, I need to catch up with him now that I'm back. and apparently my youngest sister, Tiffany, the last time I've talk to her, she told me she's inlove with this guy whom she says that I know very well. I hope that she'll not hurry in love but ofcourse I will always wish for my youngest sister's happiness. Just thinking of it, makes me realise that even myself had also changed, a LOT. If there's one thing that didn't changed me, it's still loving him wholeheartedly, afterall what happened.

"Taeyeon ah!!!" I was cut off in my deep thoughts as I heard a familliar voice. I turned around and saw a woman waving to me.

"Boa unniiieee!" I screamed excitedly running towards her for a hug. 

"Aigooo...It's been a while..." Boa unnie exclaimed as she patted my back. "when did you arrived? I thought you're really busy?...But it's really good to see you! I've missed you" she continued pulling me for a tighter hug.

"Unnie," I smiled. "I missed you too... I just arrived this morning... I took a month break in the company to relax, It's been stressful. But anyways, how are you unnie? and what brought you here in the airport? are you going somewhere?" I asked curiosly. 

"yeah, I think you've made the right decision to have a break, look at you now, you look so pale and skinny compared to the last time I saw you" she said while scanning me  from head to toe. " You seemed to be not eating well. Taeyeon ah, You should take care of yourself more..." Boa unnie worriedly said.

"But anyways, since your here for a month, we'll definitely take care of you, you should come and visit us soon at home or better yet why nor come with us later you went back just in time I've cooked lots of Korean cuisine because Henry and Seohyun are arriving from UK that's why I'm here to pick them up." Boa unnie continued smiling. 

"Really? Henry and Seohyun went to UK to study? Actually my sister Tiffany was also there. They could've met." I surprisngly stated.

"Ow, yes, they have met, didn't Tiffany told you? actually they were on the same university. the two got a scholarship placement in the same university. Ofcourse I expect it for my Seohyun since she's really smart and she worked really hard to get it. But i was surprised about my maknae, he was so determined so sudden and got accepted for his musical talent." She proudly said. "Taeyeon, they will be very happy to see you again for sure. I can imagine Henry, seeing his favorite noona. So are you coming?" Unnie asked. 

"Ummm...I would love to go unnie, Sungmin oppa and Sunny are coming to pick me up in a bit."  "Oh, there's no problem, Sunny already knows about it, i called her this morning, so for sure Sungmin is already aware of it." unnie interrupted. 

"She really wants me to come, but I wanted to see him first even just to see a glimpse of him." "Taeyeon? is there something wrong? I was awakened with my thoughts again."Am I being persistent? Sorry, I know you must be very tired right now, I understand if you wanna come next time"  she apologized.

"Ummm, no! I'm alright unnie, I will go with you, I was just actually thinking, to come see him first"...I sighed and smiled.

"Oh, I see... I understand, he must've missed you so much. It's been 2 years..." she smiled while touching my face.

"I hope so..." I sighed and we both gigled. 

"Nooooooonaaaaaaaaa!" we heard a loud voice screaming. we both looked on the direction where the voice is coming and it's...

"Hennnnnnrrrrrry!" we both shouted running to the younger boy. 

"Aiyooo... My baby has grown so much! you look even more handsome now!" Boa unnie prasied while pinching and kissing both sides of the younger boy's cheeks. 

"Noonaaaaa! aaaaaahhhhh... awww... awww... Stop it! I'm big now! don't treat me like a baby in front of many people, look they are staring at us. Its embarrassing! Henry complained. Especially that you have this beautiful lady in front of m..ee., taeyeon noona???" Asurprised Henry continued.

"why are you so surprised? it's your favorite noona!..." Unnie said giggling to the still stiff and surprised Henry. 

"Whoa!" He looked at me from head to toe just like what unnie did when we met few minutes ago. 

"Noonaa? Is that you? you look even more beautiful and mature. Ofcourse this is my favorite noona!" Henry jumped and gave me a hug.

I just smiled with the thought that with all those years he's still the noona , Henry. 

"Hey, why is it ok for you to hug your tae noona without being embarassed?" Unnie said jokingly as if she's jealoused. 

"Noona, tae noona is different, you treat me like a kid. I already big you know! Shorlty, you might don't know you'll meet your future sister in law!"

"What??? do you have a girlfriend now? who is she? where is she now? how old is she? what's her name? yah! I want to her!" His noona asked nonstop.

"Henry yah! Don't you ever think that because you have a girlfriend and became this tall you wouldn't be my baby anymore, because to me you will always be my baby boy who always hide behind me everytime he's being run after with a stick  after he stoles his Leeteuk hyung's underwear!!!...Boa continued laughing. 

"I just showed a smile to hide the tears that about to flow after hearing his name again in such a long time. While Henry remained silent looking at me. 

"Yah! Henry, by the way where is your Seohyun noona?!...did you left her in UK? Yah! I told you to look after your noona, what is this now?!!!" Unnie loudly asked Henry while pinching Henry's left ear. Breaking the silence after she realized the situation.

"ayyyyyy! Nooonaaa! Stop it! Relaaax... Seohyun is ok, she's just so slow in picking their baggage and besides I don't need to look after her she's grown up now, she's even older than me she should be the one taking care of me...And She's always with Kyuhyun. She didn't even bother to wake me up during the meal time in the plane." Henry groaned while rubbing his red ear after being picnhed by her noona.

"Noonaaa. I'm so hungry. I only had noodles the whole trip from UK..." Henry tried to do aegyo on his Boa Noona.

"So your using your aegyo to me now? the last time I know you said your big enough now. and... what do you mean Seohyun?" Boa unnie teased his younger brother. "And when did you became older than her? and what do you mean she'll be fine with Kyuhyun? That's actually the reason why I'm worried so i wanted you to look after her!!! That guy is like a fox! I still don't trust him!!!" His older sister exclaimed while hitting Henry everywhere. 

I just continued watching the siblings bicker in front of me. "Leeteuk, you pabo(idiot)! Where were you? You should have been here with them!...I thought.