I Should Call Him OPPA?!

Prince, and a Pauper

 

the third chap! Finally! thanks for those who want to see tis fic so it reach 150 fic in a week. i was really grateful you like my fanfic *wipetear.

i had promised my self if this fic reach 150 views, i wouold make the third chap. i'm sorry because this chapter is not long enough. once again, thankyou, really thankyou for those who had read myy fic! *gomawo

 

 

 

After our ring exchange procession, me and Seungho had to smiled all the time when there’s a relation and our colleagues says “congratulation” to us. I must say that it’s starting make my lip smile. I don’t know if Seungho feel the same or not. But he’s  great at smiling to others, and embrace my waist while he shaking hand with the colleagues. When we finally could stop from all this thing, I breathe in relief.

“Hi, do you want some food? I could see you’re entire body was shaking.” Suddenly Seungho asked me.

“yeah, thanks. I’m kind of dying because of hungry here.”  I really thanks to him. He walked to the buffet and when he back, he got me some cakes in his hand.

“I’m kind of curious. You’re standing in the buffet a hour full before. I think you already tasted every kind of food there, and you still hungry?”he smiled widely to me. This guy is really!

“ Well, if you smart enough to watch me standing there for an hour, you must be smart too to realize that I’m not eating anything in a hour.” I’m kind of grumbling to him. I’m right, right? If he smart enough to watched me standing there for an hour, he must be know that I’m not eat anything during that time! Beside, we already standing and shaking hands with the guests for 2 hours at least. Did he didn’t hungry at all?

 

“Ya ya.. don’t be angry to me.. I’m your fiancée, remember?” he laughed and rub my hair.

“Don’t do that! You already messed my hair!” I gave him a death glare. And again, he just laughed at me

I could feel my uncle and my auntie is coming closer. So I showed them my usual attitude. They came with two person.

 

“hei, you two already trying to know each other more?” my auntie grinned. The ajumma beside my auntie smiled too. Who is she?

“Ya, seungho-ah, so what do you think about your fiancée? She’s getting more and more beautiful since the last time you saw her, right?” said ajumma teasing Seungho. Seungho face turning red! I don’t know he can be shy too. Hahahaha!

“Umma, stop teasing me!” this ajumma is her mom? That’s mean, my mother- in- law to be? I quickly bowed to her

“Annyeonghaseyo” I smiled to her nervously. Gosh! I hope she can not see my nervous face.

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo too, Kida-ah. You really looked like your mother. Of course you’re prettier! Right, Seungho?” his mom wink to him. Hahaha! Gotcha Seungho!

 

Seungho was about to defend him self when my uncle approach. With ajussi next to him. I guessed it’s Seungho father.

“My beautiful niece. With her fiancée! It’s a great look, right Mr. Yang?” he laughed with that ajussi, my father- in – law to be.

“You’re right, Mr. Kim! I’m really glad finally Seungho will marry a very beautiful girl” He said that while looking at me. I quickly bowed to him.

“Gamsahamnida, Mr. Yang.” I smiled to him. He waved his hand

“ Aigoo, don’t call me Mr. Yang! I’m you father – in – law! Call me Appa!” he laughed

“ Yes,Appa.” I smiled awkwardly to him.

“Good, good!” he laughed again. I could see that Seungho was covering his face with his hand. Hahaha!

We begin start our dinner, my family and Seungho’s family in one big table.

“You guys really do looked match together! Seungho – ssi, I heard you’re schooling at management division?” asked my auntie to him. Seungho smiled lightly.

“Ne, I’m graduated at management. To handle my father’s company someday in the future.” He smiled again. My auntie nodded.

“ Ah, that’s good. But I heard you also interested in dance?” asked my auntie again. His mom answered suddenly,

“ Yes, he is the member of MBLAQ, don’t you know them, Kida-ah?” asked his mom.

“Ah, ne..” I nodded. In fact, I don’t really know about MBLAQ. You must be think I’m crazy or somewhat live in another planet. But, there’s a reason why I didn’t know about them. I was busy work and work and go to school. So I don’t have much time caring about that Boyband problem. Seungho looked at me in a strange way, like saying did-u-really-know-boyband?

 

 

After our dinner had end, Seungho’s family was about to say goodbye to my auntie and my uncle when I felt someone grabbing my hand tightly. It was Seungho. I wonder what he want to do.

 

He dragged me into the garden and take out something that looked like a box from his pants pocket.

“This is for you.” And kissed me in my cheek. After that he’s gone quickly like he never being there before.

 

 

I looked at the box that he was gave to me. A pendant, with star shapes. I must said that this necklace is very beautiful. But why he gave me this and after that disappeared like nothing happened before? And after all, he’s my fiancée! I should admit him as my fiancée?! And after that, what? Call him OPPA?! Absolutely not.

 

 

 

 

 

So............*drumringing 

What you think about seungho attitude toward Kida? i know that it's a little random. i think i had a little brainstorm when i was writing this. Once again, please don't be a silent reader. OK?