EpISOde 6

LoViNG You

 

Amber take a leave for a month to look after her mother who already 2 weeks check in the hospital after her mother diagnosed as critical stage cancer patient. She always beside Marie and never leave her but Marie always nagging her to back home and take care of laundries. Krystal and Minho also always visit her mother but not as always like as Key. After the incident, he become so close enough with them and always help Marie when Amber not around.

So today Amber decided to cook some porridge for her mother because she no appetite to eat hospital food and she just eat one or two mouthfuls per a day. She getting thinner and thinner and that make Amber more worried about her. She’s go to the hospital and walk to Marie’s room. She was shocked when her mother was packing stuff and she already wearing her normal clothes.

“Mom, where are you going?” Amber asked before walk to her mother and put the porridge on the desk.

“Where should I go? Of course home. I already miss my work at the laundry.” Marie said casually as she busy packing her stuff.

“But you…”

“Doctor Cha gave his permission to me to leave early. Don’t worry. I’m fine.” She looks at her daughter who suddenly quiet. “Amber…Amber?

“Huh?”

“You not believe me?”

“No. I just…Mom, do you remember when I asked you that are you fine or not and you said yes.” Amber chuckled. “But unfortunately you’re not.”

Marie walks closer to her and smiles to her even though she didn’t look at her. “Amber…look at me.” Amber refused to look her mother. She just look down to floor. Marie thought she just sulking but then she noticed “rain” from her eyes drop down on the floor while her hands keep cover from getting burst out loud. Marie hugs her tightly before her tears also flowing on her cheek.

“Amber-ahh…” Suddenly Amber her sob burst out loud as she can’t hold her crying anymore.

“I….hate…you.” Her sobbing makes her stammer.

Marie chuckled. “No, you don’t honey.”

“I-I hate you.”

“I love you.” Marie kiss her daughter forehead and hugging her back. “Amber-ah…I promise to you that I will never leave you. Ever. Do you trust me?”

Amber just keep silent. Marie smile as she still heard her sobbing even not worst than before.

“Do you trust me that I will never leave you?” Marie repeated her question.

Amber nods before she slide her arms and reply Marie’s embrace. “I trust you.” Amber continues crying.

“Yah! You such a crybaby. You cry like I’m going to die now.”

“Mom! I don’t like what you saying to me. You can’t ever leave me. I only have you. Just you, Mom.”

 Marie laughing. “I did not dare to leave you, crybaby.” She wipes Amber tears before walks toward her bag and continue packing her stuff.

“Good morning ladies!”

 

KEY POV

“Do you trust me that I will never leave you?”

…………..“I trust you.”…….

Oh my god! Why I’m crying too?” Key wipes his tears before ready to go inside the room.

“Yah! You such a crybaby. You cry like I’m going to die now.”

“Mom! I don’t like what you saying to me, You can’t ever leave me. I only have. Just you, Mom.”

“Aishh! Why I was crying.” I wipe my tears and get ready to enter the room. “Good morning ladies!” I bowed to them.

“Oh…Good morning Kibummie.”

Kibummie? Now I realized that Aunty Marie just like my Uncle Aaron who always call my real name instead Key.

 “Good Morning Key.” She bowed to before smiling at me.

Then I noticed that Aunty Marie was busy packing her stuff. “Where are going Aunty?”

“She could go home now.”

“Go home? But doesn’t Aunty must…”

“I must go home. I don’t want to die here.”

“Mom?!” Amber mad.  “Yeah! she can back home now”

 “Lemme send you home.”

“I was waiting for you to ask that to me. Sure. Let’s go.”

“Mom?!” Amber felt embarrassed by her mom.“I want to call Krystal. I afraid she will surprise to see Mom not there in the room when they want to visit her. Mom, I am going to take a things from Doctor Cha, okay?”

Marie nods.

“Okay. Lemme help you Aunty. Hold my hand.” Key extends his hand before it held by Marie.

“Thank you son.”

Key’s manner make Marie remembered someone who she loves so much. She never forget him and always love him. She don’t care if he forget about her but she hope he trust her and never thought her as a liar.

 

………………….

 

~ring~

“Hello Minho..”

“Yeah babe..”

“Where are you now?”

“I’m on the way to pick you. We’re going to visit Amber’s mom, right?”

“We not going.”

“Why?”

“Because Aunty Marie was able to discharged from hospital.” Krystal said happily.

“Really? But isn’t Aunty Marie must stay in the hospital.”

“Yeah…but Amber said Aunty Marie very stubborn.” Krystal chuckled.

“Haha... so who gonna send them home? I can send them.” Minho said as he speed his drive to pick them up.

“No need Minho. Key already there to send them home.”

“Owhh…Okay.” Minho heart feel hurt after Krystal said Key already there to send them.

 

MINHO POV

Why I feel so hurt when I know Key already there with them? I should happy that Aunty Marie can go home now and Key and Amber be close...they close…what wrong with me? Am I jealous? But I have Krystal. I love her so much. I…I can’t love her. I can’t love Amber.

 

…………………

 

After 2 weeks Aaron rooted in the home, he decides to go out for a walk at the park. He just smiles when he watching a cute little angle playing around with their parents. He was jealous to see the parents play happily with their child and it make him imagined about he was playing with his child with someone that he loves. But the incident that occurred 20 years ago make him realized that he will never be a father.

 

FLASHBACK

“Marie cheating on you.”

“No, you lie, Mom.”

“You want proof? Here.” Mrs.Liu throw the envelope to Aaron before he took it and open it. He was shocked by what he sees.

Aaron ayes become wide looking at the photo that Marie slept with other man. “No. this not true. Maybe there are people who do not want to see us happy, right Stephen?”

Stephen just silent. He got up from a chair before enter his room. He did not want to interfere in their matters even a bit.

Aaron calling his name but he just enter his room without looking at him.

“I will never believe this. This all fake. I know her. She loves me, Mom.”

 “Come on Aaron. You want a proof, I already show it. You leave her over a month because your have to work outside the country so she must feel so lonely and decides to… I don’t want to say it.” Helen walk towards Mrs.Liu before caress her back as she pretend to calm her. “I knew she’s not good for you when I see her at a first glance. But because you love her I allowed you to marry her. And now what she have done to you?! Huh! What ashamed.”

Helen and Mrs.Liu watch who Aaron just sit silently and they can see Aaron like believe what they say to him after they saw his hand grasp the picture as being angry. His breath like an angry buffalo which can exploded anytime.

“You know what she told to Helen before she got married with you? Helen, tells him.”

Helen nods. “You know, when you say you love her and decided to marry her I feel a bit scared.”

 “Why you scared?” Aaron asked but Helen shook her head as pretend don’t want to tell him. “Tell me Helen.”

“You know that I know her longer than you.”

“Just straight to the point, Helen!” He said as he can’t hold his temperate.

“Umm…before you marry her, she say to me that she actually not love you. She married with you because you rich and easily to fooled and she said to me that…”

“What Helen?!”

“Her child that she’s pregnant is not yours.”

Aaron silent. “No.”

“Its true Aaron. How can you pregnant her when you are at the overseas for a month? Can’t you see it?” Mrs.Liu said.

 His seems like believe with them. “Why you tell me now? Why you didn’t tell me before I marry her?” he barked.

“I want to tell you but will you believe what I said to you? You will never believe me Aaron. So that why I just quiet. I’m sorry Aaron.”

Helen look at Mrs.Liu before smile at her.. Now they have to wait until Marie’s back to see whether their plan success or not.

……….

 

 “Aaron, you’re back.” Marie hugs him. “Why you didn’t tell me you are back?”

“Why? Because you can go flirting with another man when I’m not here?”

“Huh?” Marie frowned as she didn’t understand what Aaron talking about and she felt weird with Aaron behaviour who didn’t smile at her at all.

“Where you go?” Aaron asked.

“Aaron, you must be tired, right? Let me make you some water, okay?”

Aaron grab Marie wrist and pull her back to in front of him. “Do not go when I talk to you!” Aaron blasted. Helen and Mrs.Liu just smiling each other as their plan succeed.

“Ouchh! Aaron, its hurt.” Aaron release his grip and asked a same question to her.

“Where you go?”

“I met my friends.” Marie replied. She don’t know why Aaron become temper suddenly and she really don’t like this situation.

 “Friend huh?” Aaron took the photo on the table before show it to Marie face. “You met this friend?”

Marie was shocked as she seen the picture. She cover his mouth before shook her head. “No, Aaron…I..I don’t know him.”

“How can you don’t know him after you met him just now?!”

“Aaron, please you must be tired. Let’s go…” Marie was about to hold his hand but Aaron avoid her.

“Don’t touch me !”

Marie eyes become wide after Aaron assumed her as . She can’t believe Aaron said that to her. “Aaron…”

 “I love you Marie but you cheat on me! You fooled me. You not love me at all! I should listen to my Mom before I’m married you.”

 “A-Aaron?” Marie tears flow on her cheek. Marie hold his hand as she want to calm him but he push her hardly.

“I said don’t touch me you !” Aaron barked as he can’t hold his temper anymore. “After what I done to you, is this what you give to me?” Aaron throw the pic on Marie face. “And the child…is not mine, right?”

 “No, Aaron. This child is yours. Trust me Aaron. I never cheat on you. I…I really don’t know that man. I never met him. Please trust me Aaron!”

“My child? Huh! I want s proof. Do DNA test.”

“What?”

“Why? You scare that the baby is not mine but that man.” Aaron smirked to her.

Without conscious , Marie hand planted on Aaron cheek. “This is too much Aaron.” Marie tears keep flowing over her cheek. She really don’t know what her feeling just now. She was angry because Aaron does not admit that she’s pregnant his child and sad because Aaron didn’t trust her. “I never slept with this man. You are my husband and this is your child. Trust me Aaron. Please!” She’s begging him but Aaron seems did not believe her. He walks to his room without looking at her who calling his name.

“You should leave Marie.” Mrs.Liu ask Helen to pack Marie things before she put it in front Marie.

Marie shook her head as she don’t want to go.

“You want to live here after what you have done to my son and my family?!”

Marie nods weakly. “Thank you for everything.” She carry her bag before walk out from their house.

“Marie, wait!” Marie stop at in front of the house as Helen calls her. “Take this.” Helen gives the check to Marie but she don’t want to accept it.

“No Helen.”

“Take this Helen. You need this.”

“Huh! Why you do this to me Helen?”

“Do what Marie? I don’t get it?” Helen pretend not to understand.

Marie chuckled before wipes her tears. “Please Helen, I know you. You never like my marriage with Aaron. Why you did this to me? We were friends. Why you hate me?”

“You right. I hate you Marie. You know why? Because you took him from me. You know that I love Aaron but why you still seized him from me?”

“But you say you can accept it after I marry him. And you marry Stephen.”

“You think I love Stephen? Huh. I never love him. My love only for Aaron. I can’t let you guys happy while me suffering from you guys happiness.

“You’re so pathetic Helen.”

“You can say whatever you want Marie but the most important is my mission is complete.”

Marie continue her walks before she can’t hold her temper and slap over Helen face.

ENDFLASBACK

 

While Aaron was taking a walk in the park, he saw someone that he familiar with. He watching her sat peacefully and smiles to the kids who play in front of her.

“Marie..” Aaron heart became flustered after he knew that the person is actually Marie. The woman who disappeared from his life for 21 years.

He look at her again and was about to approach her but she already gone.

“Where is she? Marie! I have to find her.” Aaron run towards the kids and ask them about Marie but they don’t know where she go.

Aaron look all over the places but he still can’t find her but then he saw her who want to cross the road before run to approach her.

“Marie…”

“Yes Sir?”

“Erkk..Sorry.” Aaron bowed to her who he thought was Marie. She wears same clothes with Marie but unfortunately she wasn’t her.

 

…………..

 

“Mom?! Mom?! Where did she go? We just came back from hospital and now she was out. Why she out without asking me?”

“You must not let her out if she asking you, Amber. Tried to calls her.”

Amber press Marie number and call. “She’s not answering. Aishh! I worry about her. I scared if she…” Then Amber saw Marie walk towards them. “Mom! Where did you go? Don’t you know I’m worried about you? Do not go out without asking me. Can you?”

“You must not let me out if I ask you.” Marie said.

Key just chuckled to watch the weird antics between mother and daughter. Is supposed to be mother scold her daughter but what he seen is daughter scold her mother.

“I don’t something bad happen to you Mom. Please go inside and take a rest, okay?”

“Okay..okay. Aishh! This kid nags like old woman. Kibum, can you take her anywhere. I want rest peacefully without listen her nagging to me.” Key nods.

“Mom?!”

“If you want me to rest, please go. Go!”

“Okay..okay.. Let’s go Key.” Without concious, Amber hold Key wrist before pull him and walk together.

Key smiles when Amber still hold his wrist after 10 minutes they walks. He knows Amber still unconcious that she still held his wrist. He don’t know why he so happy when Amber held his hand even though she didn’t realized about it. He just let it until Amber was aware when people look at them.

“I’m sorry Key.” She released her grip and bowed to him. Key was feel a bit sad after Amber released her grip to his wrist. “Why didn’t you tell me I was held your hand? You must be embarrassing, right?”

“Why you said that?”

“You know…” Amber point at her appearances..baggy shirt, loose jeans.. nike shoes

Key nods. “So?”

“Can’t you see how people look at us? They must assume us as gay couple. Plus I’m not pretty.” Amber said as she don’t want Key felt embarrassed because of her.

“That because they are blind. You are girl. Being pretty not just put a make up, wear y dress, or high heels. You don’t need to be pretty Amber because you’re pretty.”

Amber stunned and her cheek blushing by Key words. Her heart flustered when Key smiles at her.

“Thank you Key.”

“No problem. So…” Key took Amber hand before he crossed his finger to her and hold like a couple. “just hold my hand and let’s go to the park.” Key grinned while Amber smile at him before go to the park.

“This is Uncle car.”

“Why Key?”

“This is my uncle’s car. If he parking his car here so he must be around this park. Let’s go find him.”

Amber nods and follows behind him.

”Where is he? Oh there, come Amber.” Key hold Amber hand and led her to his uncle who sitting under the tree. “Uncle.”

“Oh, Kibum.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Just to relax my mind. So, who’s pretty girl beside you? You girlfriend?”

Amber was shocked when Key’s uncle said her as a girl even though they just met.

“Well…maybe.” Key said before grin to Amber.

“Key? No, uncle. That not true. I’m just his friend.” Amber slaps Key shoulder and glance to him.

“So may I know your name who already stealing my nephew heart?”

“I’m Amber.”

“Oh, this is Amber. Kibum always talk about you to me. How your Mom?

“She’s fine. She’s resting at home now.”

“Owh… that good. I’m Aaron Liu. Kibum’s uncle.”

Amber was surprised when Aaron said his last name is Liu but when she was about to ask him Key phone rang and make her forgot to ask him about it.

~ring~~

“Wait. Yes Hyoyeon?....they already arrived…okay,okay. Thank you hyoyeon..Umm…Uncle, Amber I have to go. I forgot that have urgent meeting today.Amber, I’m sorry I can’t send you home.”

“Its okay Key.” Amber said.

“I can send Amber home. Don’t worry.”

“Thanks Uncle. By the way uncle, can I take your car. My car at Amber’s house.

“Okay. Here the keys.” Key took Aaron keys before change with him.

“Thanks again uncle. Bye Amber.”

 “So, you want to go home now?” Aaron said as Key already leave.

“Hmm..not yet. My mom ask me to go out so that she can rest without listening my annoying nagging so I want to stay here for a moment. If uncle want to go home I can accompany you to take Key’s car.”

“Its fine. I also want to stay here for a while.”

Aaron know Amber feel awkward after they sat without talking any words. Then he saw something that can break their awkwardness.

“Take this.”

“Thank uncle.” She bowed before open the cone ice cream. “Vanilla flavor.. my fav!”

“My fav too. I glad you like it.”

“I love eat ice cream especially vanilla flavor. Mom always scolded me if I tried to eat ice cream at night.” Amber said while eating ice cream.

“Really? I have experience like you too. I also love eating ice cream at night but she scold me and disallow me from eating ice cream for 6 month.”

“I love ice cream.” They both laugh as they realized that they speak at the same time.

“Haha.. that was hilarious.” Amber laugh. Aaron noticed that Amber laugh and smiles as him but he just let it because he thought it just his feeling. “I don’t like flower. My mom too. She said if guy give me a flower don’t ever accept him as my boyfriend.”

Amber words remind him for Marie. She also doesn’t like flower when he try to flirts her.  “You really love your mom.”

“Yes. I really love her. She my bestfriend ever.”

“What about your father? Don’t you love him?” Aaron asked.

Amber just silent. Aaron noticed that Amber didn’t ate the ice cream after he ask that question.

“I’m sorry Amber.”

“No uncle. Its okay. Umm… how to tell? Ermm...”

“He’s dead?”

“I…I don’t know. I wish he’s dead so I can visit his grave but...”

“He leaves you both?”

“Maybe. I ask mom about dad but she just quiet and run to room then crying. So I guess maybe he leaves us.”

“What if he return back? What would you do? Will you accept him?”

Aaron feel bad to ask that question to Amber after he saw Amber tears start flowing over her cheek. He was about to calm her but suddenly…..

 “Dad…”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR TOOK LONG UPDATE. *BOW* I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE EVEN THOUGH IT WILL BE BAD ENGLISH.. THANK YOU FOR SUBCRIBERS AND READERS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH..T_T