C&L's bosses and employees

Before U Come

“Such a beautiful night,” Siwon smiled as he stretched his arms along the length of the bench’s handle. Night time was truly Siwon’s favorite. The weather was cooler. The air was fresher and on the top of it, it was not as noisy as day. To Siwon, the day light was too bright. He didn’t like standing under the morning sunshine, neither suffering the heat of it.

 

Maybe, it was all because of his character. Siwon was never a type of like being exposed in public or getting attention from outside. He preferred a quiet life, a life where he could freely decide by his own. But, life played joke on him when it let him be born in one of the wealthiest families.

 

Siwon was the first son of The Choi.

 

The Choi Group was first established as a trading company. As time went by, the group diversified into areas including food processing, textiles, insurance, securities and retail. A few years later, the Choi enter the electronic industry in the late 1960s and the construction and shipbuilding industries; these areas would drive its subsequent growth. Ever since then, it has increasingly globalized its activities, and electronics, particularly mobile phones and semiconductors, have become its most important source of income.

 

 

They had a powerful influence on South Korea's economic development, politics, media and culture, and had been a major driving.

 

 

In 2013, The Choi Group began construction on building the world's largest mobile phone factory in many countries and expanded it worldwide.

 

 

And, the person who founded the infamous Group was Siwon’s grandfather, Choi Jinwoo. He was also the person Siwon respected the most.

 

Since Siwon was a little kid, he had been trained well to be the appropriate heir. He was taught economy, trade, stocks… and many others that not even a child could swallow. But, that was the way Siwon grew up, suffocated and pressure.

 

Siwon himself was thinking that he would inherit for real when he grew up. Well, he was, Siwon would have inherited it if he hadn’t met them.

 

The phone was vibrating inside Siwon’s pocket. There was no one would call him in this hour, except for a particular person.

 

Incoming call…

Lee Donghae…

 

Siwon put it back into his pocket before picking up his can of draught beer. “I’ll hear him scold later then.”

 

The night wind blew pass Siwon’s face with the cool breath of autumn. Siwon let himself lull into the lullaby of night− the sound of wind blowing through his eyes with the melodious chorus of cricket and harmonized with the rustle sound of tree leaves− Siwon thought he had fallen in love with night.

 

But, for some reasons, today, he could focus or relax like he usually did because there was something distracting him. On the other side of the road, across from where Siwon sat, there was a girl, a young and beautiful girl sitting at the bus stop. It was normal, yes, Siwon saw a lot of people sitting there everyday but, this girl is different, strange, she had been sitting there for about more than an hour already and she was showing no sign to leave.

 

First bus, second bus, third bus… Until the tenth bus dropped the passengers at the stop, she was still not moving and Siwon started to grow more curious about the little girl. No need to be hasty, Siwon would love to sit back and watched a little more.

 

Sipping a gulp of beer, Siwon examined the girl’s face. She was pretty, no doubt. Long black silk hair− A trademark of Eastern women− Siwon always found it attractive. Slim shoulders and slender legs were being exposed by his medium length skirt. She seemed like dressed out for a walk.

 

White complexion, rosy lips and oval face, features that many women wished for. Long eye-flashes drooped, shadowed a part underneath her eyes. And, her eyes− the things that Siwon found attracted to the most− a pair of half moon eyes. But, somehow it seemed to be familiar to Siwon.

 

A drop of water fell on Siwon’s hand. The sky was raining.

 

“Aish, it looks like I have to come back now.” Siwon stood up and grabbed his jacket. “Hopefully, Donghae isn’t at the company anymore.”

 

Siwon looked back at the girl’s direction. Seems like my observation ends now. He smiled before walking away.

 

 

 

Siwon’s wish didn’t come true because, as soon as he opened the door of his office, a fit was thrown into his stomach.

 

“Yah, Choi! Where had you been?! Do you know how many times I have called you?!” Although Donghae wasn’t as tall or muscle as Siwon, his punch was very powerful.

 

“Nice way to greet your friend back.” Siwon said with a painful smile, holding his stomach. “You know, your fit has leveled up. It hurts like hell.”

 

“Serve you right.” Donghae snorted. “That’s for leaving me to solve with these whole problem all the afternoon.”

 

“Come on, buddy, you’re the president.” Siwon sat on the chair, rubbing against his stomach. “It was your duty.”

 

“My duty?!” Donghae pointed to himself in disbelief. “MY DUTY?!”

 

“Man, don’t raise your voice like that.” Siwon raised his hand up, trying to calm to angry lad down. “Easy,”

 

“How can I be easy?! You said this was all my duty, then what is yours?!” Donghae was about to explode. “I have told you that this afternoon had an important meeting with very important clients! And what did you do?! You ran off with a simple note! My sister was taken to the hospital. I need to take care of her. What the heck?! You only have brother! Where the hell you get a sister?! Don’t tell me your mother just gave birth one?!”

 

“Calm down…”

 

“The day before, you brought a bunch of abandoned cats and dogs to the company! All the papers were missing or chewed or scratched! I have to call the animal control! And, Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun was allergy to cat and he was in hospital for week! Do you know how hard people work to replace his place as a director?!”

 

“At least, the dogs and cats are safe now. It’s cruel to leave them outside the street like that.”

 

“And the day before the day before, you were late for a meeting! And what the reason you gave me?! Helping a pregnant woman in labor to get to the hospital?!”

 

“Well, she looked extremely miserable…”

 

“Then do I look miserable?! Why do I have to handle all the work for you?!”

 

“Donghae, I didn’t know that…” Siwon said with a serious face. “You didn’t tell me… that you’re pregnant?”

 

Tick tok. Tick tok.

 

The bomb had gone off.

 

Boom.

 

“CHOI SIWON! YOU’RE. THE WORST. CO-PRESIDENT. EVER! TOMORROW, GET YOUR HERE BY 8 A.M! IF NOT, THEN YOU’RE ASKING FOR A MURDER!”

 

-----------------------------------------------

“Ok, I have apologized to you million times. When would you forgive me?” Siwon said and smiled as he saw Donghae grumble something while driving. “Did I tell you that you look handsome when you’re angry?”

 

“Tell that to a woman.” Donghae turned back and glared at the taller as they’re waiting for the red light. “Those flattered words of yours don’t have affected on me. Remember to be at the company on time tomorrow.”

 

“Ok, ok, I promised!” Siwon held up his hand. “I will be there at 8 a.m.”

 

“You’d better be,” Donghae snorted before starting driving.

 

Siwon smiled and shook his head. Donghae is always easily forgiving. He looked out from the window. The water was falling down on the glass drop by drop. The rain hadn’t stopped a bit.

 

The night was so beautiful a few hours ago. He thought. But it’s fine. Watching rain is relaxing too.

 

The scenery changed every time their car passed. Until something caught Siwon’s eyes.

 

“Wait, Donghae, stop here for a few minutes.” He said and opened the door. “I will come back soon.”

 

“Yah! Yah! Siwon, don’t tell me you’re gonna pick some street cat home again!” Donghae called out but Siwon had gone for long. “Aish, this guy,” He sighed. “Will he have any mercy on me?” Donghae felt like banging his head on the steering wheel.

 

Siwon and Donghae met each other at the high school. Despite all the differences and social status, the boys were being good friends. It was Donghae who opened for Siwon another road in life, not the particular one that his family set up.

 

C&L was their own company. They built it up with their bare hands and their might with no helps from anyone at all. Donghae had to admit that Siwon was excellent leader. Just in a few years, Siwon had managed to think of a lot of wonderful ideas that brought to company up. With the help of Kyuhyun, Changmin− the geniuses− and Jessica, Yoona, Sooyoung and their keen intelligence and hardworking, C&L finally had a stable position in the Korea’s stock market.

 

“Well, it was the Choi’s gene after all.” Donghae mumbled with his face glued at steering wheel. “But I’ll be more graceful if he shows a little bit of concern in work.”

 

The thing was Siwon is too careless, too optimistic that he would leave anytime he wanted. In Donghae’s word, an irresponsible person. Sometimes Donghae wondered if he needed to buy a rope to tie him back to his chair.

 

“Hey, I’m back,” Siwon’s voice called out from the door.

 

Donghae sighed and turned around. “What is it this time? A dog? A cat or−”

 

A human.

 

A girl, to be exact.

 

“I was expecting something smaller,” Donghae stared in disbelief at the girl who Siwon carried bridal style in his arms. “Are you serious?”

 

“I found her fainting at the bus stop,” Siwon put the girl on the back seat. He wasn’t lying. He found her fainting, but not mentioning anything about observing her before. “Let’s go to the dorm. I will ask the girls to take care of her.”

 

Their company had a special dorm for employees. Siwon thought of that. He said it was for the solidarity of their company.

 

“Ok…” Donghae still felt strange but still started his car.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

As soon as Donghae opened the door, the only person greeted him was Kyuhyun, who was watching the news on the television, chewing on some potatoes chips.

 

“Oh, welcome home. You found Siwon Hyung already?” Kyuhyun held the remote control, turned down the volume.

 

“Yes. Where are Jessica, Yoona and Sooyoung?” Donghae asked, looking for people he needed.

 

“Sooyoung and Yoona are in the kitchen with Changmin. Jessica was in charge dinner today and she overdid her fried rice a little so the three food monsters were still doing their job.” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Then where is Jessica?”

 

“In the shower,” Kyuhyun said. “Why?”

 

“Siwon needs their help with something he just picked on the street.” Donghae said and pointed to the door.

 

“What is it? Cat, dog or− Oh, that is unexpected.” Kyuhyun hadn’t finished his line when Siwon appeared at the door. “He picked up something really unique.”

 

“Oh, Hyung, you’re back,” Changmin appeared at the living. “What the hell is that?!” He was startled.

 

Something that Siwon Hyung picked up on the street.” Kyuhyun said while moving aside for Changmin to sit on the sofa.

 

“Hyung, I never thought that you would ever pick up a person.” Changmin said, face was still in awe. “Crazy thing does happen then.”

 

“Oppa, you call us?” Yoona, Sooyoung appeared after the door, followed by Jessica.

 

“What is that?” Came a chorus.

 

“Let me guess, a cat in human’s body?” Yoona asked and pointed.

 

“Are you stupid?” Jessica patted the taller girl’s head. “It’s a girl!”

 

“Oppa, you picked her on the street?” Sooyoung asked. “I never thought that you would ever pick up a person. Crazy thing does happen then.”

 

“Yeah, right. Highfive!” Changmin raised his hand up. “As expected from my twin sister!”

 

“Could you please to take care of her?” Donghae sighed. Oh my God, these crazy people. “We can’t do it ‘cause we’re men.”

 

“Yes, of course.” Yoona was the first to react. “Get her to my room. We will take care of her.”

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

“Eonnie, could you lend me your clothes?” Sooyoung told Jessica. “I think her size is yours.”

 

“Ok, wait a minute, I will get it.” Jessica nodded and ran out to her room.

 

“Hey, Yoona, this girl is pretty, isn’t her?” Sooyoung said after a moment of admiring.

 

“Yeah, I think so.” Yoona nodded. “Take her clothes off or else she will catch a cold.”

 

“Here is the towel.” Sooyoung threw it to Yoona at the same time, Jessica came back with new clothes in her hand.

 

Jessica and Yoona were in charge of changing when Sooyoung looked back at the four curious guys tried to peek behind them. “Aren’t you about to go out?”

 

“Why?” Changmin asked.

 

“Hello, are you dumb? Because this is privacy.” Sooyoung kicked them out. “No men allowed! Get out!” Then she slammed the door on their faces.

 

“Why is she kicking me out?” Changmin still wondered and received weird stares from the other.

 

“Are you really growing up with a girl?” Donghae asked.

 

Kyuhyun snorted. “I doubted it if Sooyoung is considered a girl.”

 

Siwon shook his head and smiled. “After they’re done, tell me. I will go take a bath now.” He stood up and walked away.

 

The three other’s eyes followed Siwon until he disappeared at the corner.

 

Kyuhyun whispered. “Yo Changmin, do you think that girl is−”

 

“Our new member?” Changmin continued, raising his eyebrow.

 

“Dude, you really got me!” They made a fit-hit. Changmin laughed. “Of course, I am. From now, there will be a lot of fun.”

 

Donghae witnessed the scene of the two maknaes excited with each other and rolled his eyes, praying silently. Oh Lord, don’t cause any trouble for me. What did I do in the last life to deserve it?

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hellooo~ Lucia is texting ;)

Sorry for taking long. Here is the new chapter. I added Sooyoung and Changmin here. Actually, I was planning having them in the old ver but never have a chance so here they are. I hope you enjoy this ^^ Please give me your feedback, ok?

Btw, Changmin here is TVXQ’s Changmin. Just in case if you don’t know how he looks like, this is his picture ^^