Something Caught My Attention

The Boys Opposite My Room

Byun Baekhee's POV

This is the worst summer ever I think. My parents went to haraboji’s house at Busan and they didn’t ask me to join! My friends went holiday with their families and I… just stuck at home with my brother. But my brother’s luckier than me cause he has that two noisy friends.. Huuft.

“You don’t go dating with your boyfriend this evening, eh??” Baekhyun oppa asked with a grin. I just focused on the TV “Ooow I forgot that you don’t have boyfriend~ uhmm what about crush??”

“I. Don’t have. Satisfied?” I said

“What about my friends? They were prince charming at school, you know..”

“If they were prince charming.. so you was just their guard??”

“Of course not! If they were prince, I was the king charming!! Hahaha”

“Eww… Go away!” I threw him a cushion as he ran upstairs

*KRIIING* the telephone rang. “Baekhee-ah answer the phone~!” my brother said from the upstairs and I immediately answer the phone.

“Yoboseo?” I said

“Ne, can I speak to Baekhyun?” OMG. To whom this beautiful-bass-voice belongs to!??! “Y..Yoboseo?”

“Ahh ne, ne.. wait a moment..” I replied. “Baekhyun oppaaaa~ someone wants to talk to you!”

“Who???” he approached me

“I don’t know” I replied as I gave him the phone and I continued watch TV

One hour later…

*TingTong* the bell rings

“Oppa it’s your turn now!” “Baekhee-ah open the door” I and my oppa said together. Ergh.

“Aniyo! It’s your turn. I’ve answered the phone earlier and I bet it must be your friends huehehe” I said

“Yah you make your own rules!!” he replied but I just stick my tongue out. “Whatever…” and finally Baekhyun oppa open the door. Hahaha!

I still watch the TV and suddenly I heard that noisy sounds. Right. They’re coming. I immediately stand up and going to enter my room and put on my earphone but something steal my attention…

“Your parents haven’t come yet?” that voice. That beautiful-bass-voice.. I canceled my plan to enter my room and choose to watch TV again because I’m curious to whom that voice belongs to…

I can hear my brother and his friends coming behind me but I pretend to concentrate on the TV show. And finally they walk passed by me, I turn my face to them and I saw two guys following my brother who’s going to his room. Which one is the one I’m looking for!? I don’t greet them cause I don’t know them.. and why should I?-_- The two guys behind my brother just gave me a smile as a sign of…greetings? Why don't they talk..-_- But yeah they’re charming… they have sweet and cute smile.. moreover the shorter one.. is him the one who has beautiful-bass voice?? And I just replied them with a nod. Aiissh.. I’m curious…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh god. They start to noisy again. I put my earphone on and continue surf the internet in my room. After I’ve done with my business and took off my earphone, I can hear something from the opposite room. Yes, my brother’s room. No, no it’s not noisy again..

I open my room’s door and put out my head to hear the sound clearly. Wow. They’re singing beautifully! Although they sing with laughs-_- Yeah, my brother too.. I’ve known that he has amazing voice but not to his friends. Wait, wait why I pay attention to them!!?