Chapter 1

Why did you forget?

Chap 1:

“Was it a success?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Did she fight?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Of course she did. Was she hurt?”

“No sir. We used chloroform to get her still, and then we proceeded with the plan.”

“Did she hurt any of you? Or break anything?”

“She did kick a couple of us, but she didn’t break anything, though. Most of the ones she hurt, she kicked them in the groin, so they will be fine in a few hours, sir.”

“*sigh*, she always was a fighter, a better one than her brothers. Well, as long as it worked. What did you leave her with?”

“Her pillow pet, a backpack with her art supplies, a large suitcase, and her purse with her camera.”

“Did you give her money?”

“Yes, around $3000 in cash, plus a new cell phone with no numbers, sir.”

“Hm, I hope that is enough for her to get started.”

“I’m sure it is, sir. We both know she can do anything she sets her mind to. She is a strong girl, after all. She is also a brave girl, and she can get help, too. I’m sure she will be fine.”

“*sigh* you liked her, didn’t you? I won’t get mad if you tell me the truth.”

“….yes….i do. And I will continue to like her.”

“Then, tell me. Do you think what we are doing is wrong or right?”

The young man was silent for a few moments. “Sir, there is no right and wrong in this situation, but for her? I don’t think it’s wrong, we are saving her. For us, on the other hand, we might never get to see her again, and that will hurt us more than she will know. More so, because she doesn’t remember us at all.”

The older man simply nodded and turned to the window. “I know,” he whispered, tears threatening to fall. “My little girl…I’m so sorry”

---------------------------

okay, the first chapter is up! woot!! let us see how far i can go with this before i give up. haha. so, let me know what you think? or not. criticism is okay. i really don't mind how harsh it is. i'm not that great of a writer so :P im sorry if there are mistakes, i'm pretty sure there are some, but let me know if you spot something? i guess that is it for now.

until next time i feel like updating,

~blazensaddles