A New Start^^

A New Start^^

ABOUT 2 MONTHS LATER

SUHAES POV

(im seven months pregnant)

we are at kiyungs wedding and it beautiful they got married out in the back yard of eunhyuks place and me and seoyoon decorated and kiyungs dress is a deep pink and kyuhyuns suit is white with a pink under vest and a white tie very nice its in the middle of their wedding vows and kyuhyuns crying

(kyuhyun vows)

when i first laid eyes on you i knew(sniff0 you were the one(sniff) saranghae my beautiful queen i wish to spend the rest of my live(tear fall) with you. i give you this ring(sniff) in honor of our marrige and our love(sniff)kiyung i love you!!

(kiyung vows)

kyuhyun saranghae(sniff) i was so happy(tear fall) when you asked me to marry you beacause(sniff) you are my night in shinnig armor and you protect me and i want to give you this ring to symbolizes the love i have(sniff) for you and how much you mean to me(tear fall)

"i know pronnounce you man and wife you may- kyuhyun goes in for the kiss and everyone claps -15 secs later- 'save some for later kyunnie" donghae yells out and i playfull put my hand over his mouth and the kiss stops at the reception some of the boys friends arrive wearing siuts and we wonder whats going on leetuek announces to us that the 13 of them signed a concert with sm entertainment and they will be starting a group called super junior the three of us start clapping and leetuek explains that. that is the reason why they were gone that morning its because they were discussing the contract and they wanted it to be a surprise and today the contract got finalized and they will debut within the next week  with their new song "no other"

we congradulate our men and they preform their new song and we cheer them on proudliy