A New Start^^

A New Start^^

"Suhae"......"Suhae".....SUHAE!!! kiyung yelled as i was listening to my iopd kiyung is my friend shes 23 like me and we have been friends since kingergarten and she was calling me from downstairs...we live together along with our other friend seoyoon whos 20."Suhae" she called someones here for you!! so i go downstaris to find heechul standing there with a boquet of tulips heechul i say say jumping in to his arms....heechul is in the group DBSK and i dont get to see him that much so im really excited...annyeonghaseyo suhae he says are you ready?? yea i say where are we going its a surprise he tells me so i grab my jacket and we begin to walk out the door dont be put so late you too kiyung yells yea and keep ur pants on seoyoon follows and they close the door.we have been driving for about 45 mins and i began to get tired "chichima" chichima" dont fall asleep were almost there "okay okay" im up i say as i sit up in the front seat.finally we arrive at a mountain cliff with a beautiful sunset staring at us it  danced with purple with a shade of pink and blue its beautiful i whisper as heechul pulls me closer and kisses my cheek and when i turn around to face him we lock into each others eyes.as he goes in for a kiss but my phone rings and its seoyoon "annyeonghaseyo" i say irratated "annyeonghaseyo suhae oppa " where are you?? "im still with heechul" i throw bakk at her "oh okay when will you be home?? "ill be home in a min" i ay as heechul grabs the phone and closes it and drops it in his  pocket. maybe we should get you home then. he demands. so we get bakk into his car and instead of starting the car he stares at me while i put on my seatbelt and he gently forces my chin to him and kisses me gently and i glance at his lips as he bits his lips and i go in for more and we spend that 10 mins making put man! his lips feel good to bad he has to go bakk to south korea tommorrow once we have reached the 10 min time was slowly began to stop and he starts the car and takes me home when we arrive im still surprised of the mins we spent on the mountain so i invite him in and when i open the door kiyung and seoyoon are sitting on the couch once they start to talk to me heechul walks in and closes the door ooooo they both say in unision and i laugh and we go upstairs once inside he sits on the bed while im at the radio turning it on hello by shinee is on and i start dancing i pull heechul motioning him to get up and dance and when he gets up the song goes off and a slower song comes on and we slow dance in the middle of my room once we catch each other looking at each other he goes in for a kiss and we start the make out process again and he lays me on the bed not breakin our kis his hands go up my shirt and up to my bra and i stop him he goes for it again and i gently pushing him off of me "maybe you should leave' i say and he starts kissinf my neck and pulls off his shirt i push him off again pulling down my shirt and i open the door he looks surprised and says that its his last night i should ^^.... but i still stand st the door and ask him to leave  when he gets up he kisses me one last time and leaves i follow behind him i let him out and he kisses me one last time a paasionate kiss too^^ and he leaves and i go to head upstaris and kiyung stops me and i go sit down "so tell me what happened" she says 'nothing' i tell her then seoyoon interups by saying so you mean to say that nothing happened between you and heechul...'thats right' and kiyung chirps in saying you didnt give him some 'no' i protest to her and she fires bakk saying'why not' and i say cuz i didnt want to im not ready and she surprisinly says ARE YOU A..........'dont say it ' i say stoping her in sentence dont say the -v- word and i go upstarirs and i go to sleep.....