Coming Home

Tired

> Tired <

 

 

The manager of SHINee threw the door to their comfortable dorm open as the five shining boys trudged in after him, completely wiped out from the practice they were coming home from.

 

Jonghyun threw his bag on the floor and crashed on the couch with a groan as his muscles finally relaxed into the plush of the cushions. Onew just slumped against the wall and slowly slid down to the floor, kicking his legs out in front of him as his head lolled to the side in exhaustion. Manager hyung walked over Jinki to his office, talking on the phone to double check the new schedules for the worn out-group.

 

Key barely made it past the kitchen before he threw himself in one of the wooden chairs, folding his arms on the table to create a makeshift pillow for himself, and Minho was slowly walking through the threshold, carrying a sleeping Taemin in his arms as he cautiously marched over Onews’ legs.

 

Minho honestly didn’t know how he still had so much strength from tonight, but he knew that the maknae always worked twice as hard everyone else, so he didn’t mind carrying the extra load to try to make Taemins life a little easier.

 

Opening the door to the bedroom he and Taemin Minho walked though and laid the younger on the single bed with the light blue covers. Pulling the maknaes’ shirt over his head and gently slipping his sweatpants off, Minho hoped that Taemin would be more comfortable in his boxers than in his sweaty day clothes. Falling to his knees after tucking the maknae in, Minho held onto the bed so he didn’t smash his face on the floor.

 

The things one does for love…

 

As Minho dozed off the soft, comforting sounds of Taemins’ snores, he couldn’t help but think he saw a small smile on the youngers’ tired face…

 

 

-END-