Party! Party!

I'm In Love With My Gay Bestfriend!

(Author POV)

As a way of accepting their newly found member, the group goes out partying at Leeteuk’s house.

 

(Leeteuk POV)

“Let’s toast! For Kyuhyun! Our magnae!”I exclaimed and we toast.

“Welcome to our group!” the boys and girls exclaimed.

“But still, I am the eternal magnae! Cheers!”Ryeowook shouted and the others laughed.

“Yah! What’s so funny?!” Ryeowook asked them.

“Nothing Ryeowook-shii!”Leeteuk said but he can’t resist laughing. Soon, his high-pitched laughed is heard all over the room and the others followed.

“Hae. I don’t know what’s funny: Ryeowook-shii’s statement or Leeteuk hyung’s laugh?” Eunhyuk asked Donghae.

“I think both! Hahahaha!” Donghae said then laugh.

 

(Author POV)

As the boys laughed, the girls settled down to a sofa and chit-chatting. While Sungmin and Sunny are busy talking and silently.. quarelling?!

 

(Sunny POV)

“I just did what’s right. And excuse me! I didn’t do it because of you. I did it because if the group!” I explain to Sungmin.

“Huh?! Really?! They why is it because of the group?!” Sungmin asked irritated.

“Kyuhyun is a great addition for the group. He’s intelligent and he can help us whenever we have problems in our assignments or projects. And he’s kind okay?”I said to him hoping to settle things down.

“Hmmpphh! As if! I know why you really approached him! And I.. I..” Sungmin said slowly as he gets near to Sunny.

“What? Yah?! Minnie!” I said getting nervous. Well, who wouldn’t?! Sungmin is looking at me seductively and he’s approaching! And oh my?! Who would think that this gay person will be seductively handsome!

“I…” Sungmin is getting nearer. As he pinned Sunny to the wall and he gets his face closer to her.

 

What do you think happened? Hehehe.. cliff-hanger again.. ohh.. I really love cliff-hangers!! Hehehehe..