Accepted or not?

I'm In Love With My Gay Bestfriend!

(Author POV)

As they approach the table, the whole gang is waiting for them. Kyuhyun immediately notice Sungmin, which is his current seat mate. Sunny immediately tells them that Kyuhyun is now part of their group, will the Super Junior and the girls accepts him or not? Find out! ^^

 

(Sunny POV)

“Hey guys! I want you to meet Cho Kyuhyun! He’s going to be one of us now!” I said to them hoping that they will accept him immediately.

“Eh? Why? Aren’t we enough to be your friends?” Eunhyuk immediately whined.

“I think it’s okay Eunhyuk oppa. The more the merrier, right?” Seohyun said.

“Yeah! “The rest of the girls said.

“Oppa. It’s okay. I think Kyuhyun is kind and intelligent. Why don’t you trust him?” Jessica said.

“Yup! Kyuhyun is accepted!” Donghae exclaimed.

“Huh?! Waeyo?!” the other boys asked.

“Because Jessica said he is kind and intelligent” Donghae answered.

“Yeah. Because Jessica is your crush, that’s why you agreed.” Ryeowook said, “Ooppss!! I didn’t said anything!” Ryeowook said and then run.

“Ryeowook-shii. You are really DEAD!” Donghae said and then he chases Ryeowook in the classroom.

“So? What is now the decision? Is he accepted or not? “ I asked and then turned to the one and only leader, Leeteuk.

“Well, for me, I think it’s okay as long as he is kind and behaves correctly” Leeteuk said.

“It is settled then. WELCOME TO THE GROUP!” I said to Kyuhyun, who is now looking at Sungmin.

“Oh… I…uhmmm..thank you!” He said then bows.

“Sungmin-ah. Why are you so quiet? Heechul suddenly asked smirking.

“Huh? What is it again Heechul-hyung? Sungmin asked.

Then Heechul whispered something to his ear making his face red.

 

 

sorry for this short update.. comments are welcome!!!