Final

Faithful

 

I walked towards the balcony and I saw him. He was sitting on the chair, reading the book. He noticed me and waved at me. He told me to sit beside him. So I did. I slowly shuffled towards him and sat on the nice wooden chair. I looked at the view, the beautiful view. It made my heart warm. Then I glance at him. His eyes were focused on the book again. I stared at him for a while, admiring his beauty. His skin was white and fair. It made my heart even warmer.

 

I took a glance at his book. It was a novel actually. "When We Have Friends" Reading book wasn't actually my hobby. But I leaned my head forward so I could read it, just a bit. And it was an interesting story. I joined him reading the book. I suddenly remember something. This is exactly how I met him. 

 

 

 

***

I was skipping around the park, picking flowers. I know it's kinda girly but that time I was only 7 years old. My leg was tired so I decided to rest first. I sat on the bench and there he is. I saw a chubby cheeks boy who was reading a story book. I sat beside him and took a peek at the book. "You want to read it with me?" He said, not even noticing that he was talking to a stranger.

 

Without hesitation he put the book between our laps and he began reading. "It's a story about a deer. He's smart, friendly, kind, and loyal to his friends. One day he met a rabbit, a chubby bunny rabbit. He was lost and the deer helped him to find his mom. He asked the bunny how does his mom look like and the bunny answered that she looks just like him and she wears a ribbon on her head. And finally the bunny met his mom and he thanked the deer. They became friends ever since. And they lived happily ever after. The end." He closed the book and smiled at me.

 

"How was it? I think it's a great story. Don't you think?" His smile became wider but it slowly fadded when I didn't answer him. Unlike him, I'm afraid to talk to strangers, even if he's around my age. He sighed. "You don't talk much, do you?" He pouted cutely while puffing his cheeks. "But can you at least answer my question... What's you name?"

 

And I became more scared. A stranger just asked me for my name. He looked friendly and nice though. So I answered. "Luhan. My name is Luhan." I weak smiled. "Luhan. That's a nice name. Wait, that's a chinese name! You're from China?" His small finger was pointing at me while his eyebrows were raising. I nodded in respond. "Well, my name is Minseok. Kim Minseok. Nice to meet you." He grinned excitedly.

 

"Minseok? That's your name?" I became somfortable talking to him. "Yes, that's my name. Why?" He raised an eyebrow. "Nothing, it's just, you don't look like a Minseok." I avoided his gaze but I was sure that he was confused at my words. "If I don't look like a Minseok, then, what do I look like?" I glanced at him and I lifted my hand. I poked his cheek.

 

 

 

"You look like a baozi."

***

 

 

 

And ever since that, I always came to the park to met up with him. Soon we became friends. He taught me Korean and I taught him Chinese in return. Coincidentally, we go to the same elementary school. And I decided to continue going to the same school as him. And now we're in the same university. We stayed in an apartment together. Time sure flies fast. I've spend my whole life with him; going to the same school, same university, share an apartment together, work at the same cafe. I wanted to always be by his side.

 

"Yah! Were you spacing out?" He snapped me back to reality by waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh, I guess I was." He rolled his eyes. "Seriously, you have to stop doing that." He chuckled and continue reading his book. Suddenly I remembered something again. It happened when we were in junior high school.

 

 

 

***

"Mrs. Kim, where's Minseok? I didn't see him at school." I went to Minseok's house. "Oh, he's not feeling well today. He had a fever. Why don't you come in? I'm sure he will be glad that his friend is visiting him." She let me in and told me that he was at his room. I opened the door and I saw him, he was sleeping peacefully, like an angel. I stared at the slumbering boy and after a few hours he woke up. He rubbed his eyes and squinted to clear his vision. "Luhan? What are you doing here? And were you staring at me while I was sleeping?"

 

"Uh, what?" I responded. He facepalmed. "You always spaced out. GOSH! That's why the teacher is always scolding you!" I raised my eyebrows. "I did?" He sighed. "Whatever, it's useless to talk to you." It hurted when he said that. But he was right though. "Let me make it up to you." I stood up and walked out from his room, leaving the curious boy.

 

After a few minutes, I walked into the room again with hot chocolate and a cold towel. He stared at the hot chocolate in awe and he took a sip. He finished it in only a few seconds. My eyes widened. "Umm.. Minseok, is it really that good?" I tilted my head. "YES!!! HOLY MOTHER OF BAOZI IT'S THE BEST HOT CHOCOLATE I'VE EVER DRANK!!!" He screamed in excitement. "Woah, calm down, you're still not feeling well." I laid him down and put the towel on his forehead.

 

"You know what? I was wrong about you. You're such a faithful friend to me. You took care of me. You're the best, Luhanie~ I love you~" That last sentence made me blushed. He suddenly hugged me tightly. And it made me blushed even more. I chuckled. "Baozi, you're such a cute baozi~"

***

 

 

I blushed again when I thought about it. What did he meant by "I love you"? But he didn't actually show his loving affection towards me. So, maybe it's only in a friendly way. I was desperate when I found out that he only loves me as a friend. Because I don't. I love you, Minseok-a. I really do.

 

He slightly shook my shoulder. "YAH! SNAP OUT OF IT!" He chuckled. I turned to face him and I couldn't control myself. I pressed my lips against his. He quickly pulled away. What did I just do? He stood up from his seat and flinched. "Minseok-a. I-I don't know what got into me." I bit my lip and looked away.

 

He slowly walked towards me again and picked up the book from the floor. He must felt so awkward right now! Aish! This is all my fault. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Minseok who was blushing. He flipped the page until it was the last page and showed to book to me. I blinked innocently and I read it. I found out that it wasn't a novel. It was a diary.

 

 

 

When we have friends, we have someone who will stay by our side.
When we have friends, we have someone who we can share our stories with.
When we have friends, we never feel sad and lonely.

But sometimes we feel sad because of our friend...

 

 

 

Sometimes when we have friend, we feel sad because we're afraid to tell them how we felt.

 

And this is for my dearest best friend, Luhan...

 

 

 

I love you

 

 

 

I was totally speechless that time. I looked at Minseok who was smiling. "So you actually felt the same way as I do." I couldn't stop blusing. "Yeah, you probably felt that you didn't want to ruin our friendship, do you? I know how you feel, Luhanie~" The next thing I know I was in a warm embrace. "You've been a loyal friend. You were always here by my side. Thank you, Luhan." I felt like I was the happiest man in the world. I hugged him back.

 

 

 

 

"And I promise I'll be by your side forever."

 


 

I'm finished :DDD

Sorry if it's bad T^T

And sorry I didn't update yesterday! I was depressed...

I was hanging on youtube, waiting for y free & single mv

And what did I get?! NOTHING ;AAA;

I've waited all day *cries her heart out* HUG MEEHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Anyway *sobs suddenly gone* I noticed that I wrote the wrong fic just now .__.

You probably confused right now .__.

I do have lots of thought about xiuhan, and I can write it longer

But honestly, I'm kinda lazy to write all of them ;AAA;

My eyes are dry coz I've been in front of the computer for hours

And I have another fic going on so in the meantime, I'll write fluffy oneshots ^w^

 

Xiuhan fighting!