Act 3: The Makeover

~Love Act~

Rikku’s POV

The next day, I had to wake up early since Yun Ju will be accompanying me to the school to apply for the scholarship today. Mother already knew about it, so I don’t have to worry.

I did a quick shower and wore my clothes. I swung my bag over my head to my shoulder and rushed downstairs and to the door.

I gotta hurry or I'll be missing the bus!

As I reached the bus stop, I had to hold onto the poll to catch my breath.

Phew!

 I made it.

I slumped on the bench and waited for the bus to come. After a few minutes, the bus finally came. I climbed in and waited.

When the bus reached the bus stop, I decided to just stop there since it’s already near the Yangwoo Rodeo Main Town, where Yun Ju and I will be meeting. It’ll just take a 7 minutes’ walk and I’ll already be there.

I started to walk and as expected, it didn’t take too long. When I looked at the entrance, there stood an angry Yun Ju, crossed arms while tapping her foot.

When she took sight of me, she smile but, it immediately went away. She walked towards me with an accelerating pace. She smacked me on the head.

“Yah! You made me wait and now, you going to enroll wearing that!”

I groaned in pain. “Well? What am I supposed to wear? All my pretty clothes were thrown away by Mother, remember?”

She shook her head in dismay. “Come on. I’m gonna give you a make-over.”

She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the mall. We went through different shops and boutiques and I gotta admit I’ve never been here before, and the fact that Yun Ju and I went in and out of shops where there are expensive looking clothes makes me wanna faint.

For 2 hours and a half, my feet managed to stay alive.

“Yun Ju-ah, please let me rest first. I can’t feel my feet anymore.” I breathed.

“Fine, but only for a while. We only have 90 minutes left.”

“Okay.”

“Ah! I forgot to by something for Yun Ji. Rikku, can you please stay here and wait for me? I promise it won’t take long.”

“Sure. Just make sure you’ll be back in 20 minutes. The bus will be there by 30 minutes, so we still have time to catch up.”

She nodded and went off.

I started to walk towards a nearby open café and sat down in one of the chairs. As soon as I sat, I noticed that the café was actually cute. It had a pearly green and baby pink combination.

Totally cute.

Well, if you’re wondering, it’s because both colours are my favourites. My thoughts were interrupted when I suddenly felt someone seat down on the same table as I was in. I turned my head around, expecting to see Yun Ju.

My expectation was proved to be wrong, though, since it was actually a guy. The guy noticed that I was staring and looked at me.

“Yo.”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Annyeong~! Here we are again, after many weeks. Anyways, We've thought of a name for our dear subbers!

 

Pretty, right? If you're wondering why, there are 3 reasons:

1. "Edel" is a part of both our names.

2. "EdelweisS" is the opposite of "E-song". "E" from "E-song" is the shortcut of "Edelweis" while 'S' from "EdelweisS" is the shortcut of "song". To make it more easier, "EdelweisS" is the title of a 'Song'.

3.  "Edelweiss" is a song about greeting, the same as You, greeting me, gets?

So, our dear EdelweisS, hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

Here's another picture, or rather, a drawing of a pair of twins that we liked! X3