Going Crazy (Because of You)

It's All Because of You

Going Crazy (Because of You)

Chapter 25

 

[Recap]

“Yah! Cho!” She called him, like she’s used to but she had a smile that Kyuhyun have never seen before.

 

“Why?” He responded, trying not to look into her eyes, afraid of getting trapped. However, the next thing she did was the least thing he expected ▬ She hugged him; not a tight one, but close enough to make Kyuhyun’s heart do summersaults.

 

Seohyun slowly and shyly pried herself off of him and when she was back in place, she looked him in the eye and said: “Thanks”  

 


 

4:17 a.m.

 

Kyuhyun groaned, closing his eyes tightly wanting to drift of to dreamland but he just can't. He opened his eyes and turned to the right side of the bed he heard that it's easier to fall asleep facing the right side, but afer 15 minutes of trying to sleep, a wave of what happened earlier washed his sleepiness away. His eyes automatically go wide as he felt his heartbeat rate increase drastically making him sit up. 

 

"Well, there goes my sleep." He huffs as he puffed his cheeks. He sighed as he let himself fall back into his bed: his hands on his hair, his eyes tightly shut, and a frustrated expresion plastered on his face.

 

"What the hell is wrong me?!" He sighed frustratingly as he ruffled his hair. Since the hug that left him breathless, he had been tossing and turning for 7 hours trying to get his mind off of... things but never once did the thought leave his mind and everytime he's close to falling asleep flashes of that hug would come hunting him down. It makes him go mad because he still has classes tomorrow and he can't just go to school looking like he'll start a new era of a Zombie Apocalypse but you don't always get what you want, right?.

 

He looked at the clock on the table beside his bed, "Half past 4 o'clock," He told himself as he groaned for the nth time that day. Knowing that his efforts of trying to fall asleep will go to waste, he opened his eyes and stared at his ceiling. Like a scene from a movie, the white ceiling started changing its color showing how Seohyun hugged him, this time, Kyuhyun let his imagination control his body although his heart is breaking his ribs inside his chest and the bacteria in his stomach won't shut up.

 

"Why did she hug me anyway?" He questioned himself, confused yet still staring at the two figures on the ceiling, letting his heart ruin his ribs.

 

"She's just... thankful and happy... I guess?" His inner consciousness answered and he found himself nodding.

 

"That's what you do when you're happy and thankful to that person, right? You hug them to show it." He smiled at his own conclusion, feeling his consciousness drift away. His eyelids feeling heavy now tht he 'solved' his 'problem'.

 

"But it's not like we're close or anything. She hates me for goodness' sake! Why the hell did she hug me?!" He huffs feeling his sleep drift away once more, his eyelids losing its package. He winced as he felt himself fully awake again, his eyebrows meeting in the middle out of frustration and his mental slowly drifting away.

 

"Aish!" He sighed as he kicked his blanket away and he started twisting and turning hoping to tire his body and get atleast an hour of sleep, but yet again, you can't always ge what you want, right?

 

After another 2 hours of trying to drift to sleep, Kyuhyun gave up and told himself, "Face it Cho, you're not gonna get any rest." So with a lot of groans, sighs, whines of despair, tossing and turning, Kyuhyun got up and start his long sleepless day.

__________________

 

"Kyuhyunnie~" Sungmin called out the said name for the 16th time that day and yet, the other ignored him. Kyuhyun groaned inside though, hoping Sungmin would get the message that he's not in the mood and yet again, you can't always have what you want, right? Because after 5 seconds of peace, Kyuhyun felt someone poke his shoulder... again.

 

"Kyuuuuuuu~ Why are you ignoring meeeee?" Sungmin pestered once more as he continued to poke the other and Kyuhyun swore he heard the elder giggle. Kyuhyun raised one and swat his hyung's finger away and there was silence. Kyuhyun sighed inaudibly as he let different kinds of thoughts flood his mind and as his mind settled on one thought, which happened to be Seohyun's face, he felt his heartbeat's rate increase.

 

"AM I DYING?! OH MY GOD! I THINK I'M DYING!" He panicked as he placed his hand over his chest, taking deep breath to calm his raging heart.

 

"But why do I feel fluters when I think of her? Is she a witch? Maybe she casted a spell on me since she hates me so much!"

 

"That must be it! That must be why she hugged me yesterday! She casted a spell! Oh my-----"

 

"CHO KYUHYUN!" Sungmin yelled right in front of Kyuhyun's ear making the other jump in surprise. With wide eyes and right hand clutching on the left side of his chest and the other attached to his throbbing ear, Kyuhyun stared at a smirking Sungmin, obviously satisfied to the pain he inflicted to his best friend.

 

"WHAT THE HELL HYUNG?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed after getting out of his initial shock and seeing a Sungmin throwing a laughing fit on the floor.

 

"You should've seen your face! Pfft---- OH MY GOD!" Sungmin continued laughing, ignoring the looks of the people in the room are giving him. Kyuhyun just groaned as he banged his head on his table, officially done with his life and Sungmin is still on the floor, laughing like a drugged person (He knew he shouldn't have stolen those candies, it's taking a toll on him). Just then, Kyuhyun heard the door open and he wished he continued not caring because he did and he regretted it as soon as he did. There on the doorway stands the cause of his sleepless night, laughing about something her friend told her. His eyes widened as he felt the pace of his heartbeat increase. He groaned as he put his head on the table with a bang. He winced at the contact, his head has been suffering a lot lately.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah" Sungmin called out, forcefully stopping his laughter but the other ignored him, yet again.

 

"Hey, Kyu?" He called out softly, now realizing how problematic his best friend is. He thought it was pretty funny how Kyuhyun looked like a cheap version of a zombie in the movie, Zombie Apocalypse but he also felt pain at how the younger looks like he's only a second from passing. Of course, he aked why the younger but smarter male was like that earlier but the other ignored him and went straight to his desk to bang his head against it. He thought that Kyuhyun passed out that's why he called out to him at first but when he heard a groan and a muffled "Don't touch me." coming from Kyuhyun, he smiled evilly and continued pestering the younger because well... it's fun! But now, it's not really fun since Kyuhyun looks like he'll break anytime soon.

 

"Hey, Kyu. What's wrong?" Sungmin asked carefully and he almost jumped in his seat when Kyuhyun raised his head slowly; dark circles under his eyes were showing how his sleep was absent the night before, his hair in a mess and his face shouts distress. The younger male looked at him wih unreadable gaze before they widened.

 

"EVERYTHING'S WRONG WITH ME! DAMMIT! I HATE EVERYTHING! !" Kyuhyun burst out making everyone in the room look at him with scared eyes. He glared at his bunny-looking friend before snatching his bag out of his chair and walking towards the door. He stopped on his tracks as his eyes set on another pair on the door, looking at him curiously. The worms in his stomach did things without his permission, yet again.

 

His eyes were unfocused for a second before his thoughts interrupted him, "SHE is the cause of your misery, remember?" That made the scowl on his face return and he stomped to where she is, bumping his shoulders into hers before walking out of the room. Seohyun, on the other hand, was left confused and curious as to why the other acted like that. They were fine yesterday, right? 

 

She walked to where a very wide eyed Sungmin is, his hand still on the air and his lips are slightly parted. Seohyun coughed awkwardly making the other other blink. Sungmin looked up to her and awkwardly lowered his hand and closed his mouth.

 

"Yes? May I help you?" He awkwardly asked, still getting out of the initial shock about his best friend blowing up on him. What did he do wrong exactly?

 

"What happened to Cho?" Seohyun asked curiously, her burrows meeting in the middle. He just glared at her, bumped shoulders with her then walked out of the room. What's Cho Kyuhyun's problem, really?!

 

"Are you worried about Kyuhyun now?" Sungmin gaped on her. Seohyun raised a brow on the question,

 

"No." She stated firmly. She doesn't care about Cho Kyuhyun, she's just curious as to why he blew up like that. After all, he was nice to her yesterday. "I was just curious." She informed but Sungmin's still gaping at her. She huffs as she waved a hand in front of him.

 

"Hello?" She tried and Sungmin snapped, a sly grin creeping up his face. "May I know what happened to the idiot?" She inquired.

 

"Maybe..." Sungmin trailed off and Seohyun swore she heard little giggles from the man. "Maybe it's that time of the month...?" He muttered before laughing, falling on the floor in the process, clearly amused to himself. Seohyun stared at the bunny-looking man weirdly as he hysterically clutched his stomach as if he just told the most amusing joke in the history. Seohyun shook her head, still staring at Sungmin and one of her friends joined her.

 

"Is he on drugs?"


A/N: Do you even know me still? HAHAHA. Oh my God! I'm so sorry for not updating. Omg. I feel really really bad and this filler chapter isn't enough, I know. I'm so sorry. My laptop crasehed and I just got this. I'm really sorry. Forgive me? Anyways, I don't really know if this is a progress or not because Kyuhyun is so dumb and Sungmin's crazy and Seohyun... hmmm,,, I'll try to make a new chapter tonight. ;)