Just Dance

Beginning Of S.O.S

"Soonja-ah, did the CEO tell you what you needed to do tomorrow?" Jaehwa asked as she set Soonjas belongings down in front of an empty closet. 

"No, I am completely free for the time being. Why do you ask?" Soonja replied taking out her clothes and hanging them in the closet as Jaehwa walked over to the bed and pulled the covers back for her. Soonja turned to grab another of her shirts just as Jaehwa leaned down and pulled something from under the bed.

"Tomorrow is dance practice, I think you should go with me so you aren't home alone. My teachers for the day would love to meet you and it would be good if you joined." Jaehwa smiled sitting on the edge of the bed and watching Soonja put her belongings away.

" Sure besides I don't want to be left here alone with Seungri roaming around and breaking in." Soonja laughed picking up her pajamas and turning to face Jaehwa. 

" Awesome, so the manager will be here in the morning to wake us up. He can be very....uhh annoying. Im also kinda violent when I first wake up. Oh! before I forget I have a present for you cause I know of your love for her I went ahead and got a body sized version for you." Jaehwa grinned evilly motioning towards the thing she had put on the bed. 

"Aww, how sweet how did you know?" Soonja asked snatching the hello kitty doll away for the evil bed and hugging it close to her refusing to let go. Jaehwa giggled to herself as she stood.

" I am a fan of yours remember?" Jaehwa stretched." Don't stay up to late k?" she smiled before leaving the room and going to her own. She leaned against the bunk bed for a moment before flopping on the bed and falling asleep almost instantly. Not long after Jaehwa left Soonja decided to lay down and go to sleep as well cuddling her new gift tight as she nodded off into the dark abyss. 


Soonja bolted out of bed when it sounded like there was a dying animal in her dorm. She rushed to her door and peeked out, not wanting to fully open the door in case an actual injured frightened animal was in the living room.

Jaehwa woke up to the sound of the most annoying alarm ever. Her manager. Normally managers would play songs to wake up their idols, but nooo not hers. He sang. He sang and butchered as many songs as he could on purpose. Why? Because without Rains help he was convinced it was the quickest way to wake her up.

"Shikkeureowo!" Jaehwa screamed at the top of her lungs shoving her head under the pillow to cover her ears in a failed attempt to block out the horrifying sound. After a couple of minutes of it failing to block out the high pitched squeeling she groaned and got out of bed grabbing something next to her bed as she did so.

"Glad your awake Jae- now there's no need for violence." Her manager tried to persuade backing himself up and keeping out of reach. As she walked up to him sleepily she stopped a couple feet away. She suddenly raised her arm and pointed the kendo practice sword, she had bought at a garage sale to scare Seungri with, at him. 

"Find a different way to wake me up without butchering my oppas songs." Jaehwa yawned dropping the practice sword to her side before throwing in on the couch. As Jaehwa walked towards her room she noticed that Soonjas door was now fully swung open and she looked completely bedraggled.

"Was that our wake-up call?!" Soonja asked a little peeved around a yawn. Her hair was everywhere and frizzy and she had raccoon eyes. 

" Soonja-ssi… before you ask anymore questions you might want to go get ready." Jaehwa pointed out gently pushing Soonja back into her room. It didn't take long for Soonja to wash up and get ready.


" So where are we headed to?" Soonja asked Jaehwa as they sat next to each other in the managers car.

" Vixx's leader N cares deeply for our Jaehwa. He has her come over whenever he has free time so that they can go over choreography or just so they can have a dance battle." The manager interjected, humming to the radio that was playing Girls Generation 'I got a boy'.

" Why do you want to stay with me this time manager-nim?" Jaehwa asked suspiciously glaring at the back of her managers head.

" A little birdie told me you act way out of character around one of the members and I wanted to see it for myself." Their manager laughed ignoring her glare as he pulled up to the Jellyfish Entertainment building. Jaehwa blushed a dark red and turned to stare out of the window. As soon as he parked everyone jumped out and followed Jaehwa as she led the way to Vixx's practice room. 

" I think Soonja might like Leo." Jaehwa chirped happily as they approached the only room that was blaring music from inside.

" Why do you say that?" Soonja asked standing next to the manager with confussion spread across her face.

" You'll see~" Jaehwa replied in a sing song voice as she opened the door and 6 heads turned to see who was entering their practice room.

" Ah Jae-ssi! It's about time. I need your help with this dance. It doesn't feel fluid enough and I was hoping you could find my problem." One of the members said walking up and guiding Jaehwa to the middle of the room.

Jaehwa cast an apologetic glance at Soonja as she was dragged away by an overenthusiastic N. As soon as he stopped she turned around and listened actively. She studied N's movements and gave him suggestions to help him make it more fluid.

"Eotteokhaji~ what is your name?" Ken grinned as he puffed his cheeks out and poked them, using aegyo on Soonja who had been abandoned alone without introductions.

"My name is Soonja." Soonja replied back looking at him with the biggest most pathetic eyes she could muster. Doing her best to look cuter than him. 

"Hyung, it's an aegyo battle." One of the other members smiled pointing at Ken and Soonja.

" Hyukie, you should introduce yourself next time. Hello my name is Ravi, our maknae Hyuk pointed out the obvious, Ken-Hyung issued the challenge, Leo-Hyung is ignoring the world and looking angsty on the bench listening to music, Hongbin-ah is the one silently watching the choreography, and N-Hyung our annoying leader is the one who stole Jaehwa from you." Ravi explained pointing to each member respectively when he said their name before he bowed 90 degrees in greeting to her. After he went and sat on the bench to watch the battle. 

"Still gonna accept my aegyo battle challenge?" Ken asked with an adorable evil smile on his face. Shimmying his chest.

" Of course, I refuse to back out on a challenge as simple as this." Soonja grinned as they started the battle, not noticing another member joining in, until it was almost to late. Soonja turned just in time to see Leo make a really cute face before he walked out of the room.

"Leo-Hyung did aegyo and N-Hyung didn't get to see it!" Hyuk shouted as he laughed and grabbed his stomach. N whipped around at the mention of Leo and aegyo in the same sentence.

"What!?" N demanded quickly following Leo out of the room allowing Jaehwa to go back over with Soonja.

"Soonja-ssi, where did manager-nim go? He was right behind you." Jaehwa frowned as she finally noticed the older mans absence. She quickly averted her eyes the second Ravi looked at her.

"He was? I didnt see him." Soonja replied looking around in case Jaehwa had simply over looked him.

" Your manager didnt walk through the door. He just smirked at Ravi before leaving." Hyuk commented offering them an explenation. 

"Jaehwa-ah will you teach me the dance you went over with N-hyung?" Ravi asked trying to get her to look him in the eyes by leaning in front of her with his head tilted.

"Umm... But i really....I really think... think you should go over it with your leader." Soteria stuttered tripping over her words and looking everywhere in the room but at him.

"Leo-ah why did you leave like that?" N demanded as he drug a very annoyed Leo into the room with him.

"Jaehwa-ssi help please." Leo begged silently glaring at N and trying to escape. Jaehwa simply walked forword and took N's hand off of Leo, allowing him to escape to the bench.

"Jaehwa why are you always on his side?" N complained pulling her into an awkward hug. At this Ken tried to get Soonja to restart their aegyo battle by making weird faces at her.

"Soonja-ssi if you sit next to Leo im sure he will protect you." Jaehwa grinned nudging her new friend with her foot to go sit next to Leo.

"Soonja, aegyo battle please." Ken begged grabbing her hand and holding it in his own as he used his secret weapon: puppy dog eyes. Soonja only hesitated for a split second before she gently pulled her hand from Kens grasp and went to sit next to Leo. Ken gave her the most heartbroken puppy dog eyes that he could muster as his shoulders sagged making the rest of Vixx laugh and made N let go of Jaehwa who danced her way out of reach. As soon as Soonja sat down next to Leo he awkwardly wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Jaehwa bust up in laughter as N gasped before pouting at Soonja. 

" Wae?! Do you not love me anymore Leo?" N asked feighning hurt and pretending to cry. 

"You're annoying." Leo replied simply making everyone laugh even harder as he simply glared at his leader. 

"Ken~ come play with me!" Soonja pouted earning a happy squeel from Ken who promptly sat next to her and used his puppy dog eyes again. Soonja couldnt resist any longer and started to continue the aegyo battle.

" Hyukie is older then us, so is Zelo-ah i think." Jaehwa pondered walking over to the sterio as she pulled out her ipod. She plugged it in and began scrolling through her expansive song list. Content with her choice she put it on a minute delay and moved to stand in the middle of the practice room, stretching while she waited for it to start. 

"Oh, daebak! The baby dancing machine is going to do a performance for us." Hongbin piped up saying something for the first time since the girls had arrived there.

" I think Soonja-ssi is the queen of aegyo." Jaehwa grinned watching everyone through the mirror in front of her as she continued to stretch.

" No, N-unnie is queen of aegyo." Hyuk smirked getting their leaders attention.

" Yah, you wanna die?" N asked wrapping an arm around Hyuks neck. As N and Hyuk argued about N being too feminine for his own good the first song started to play and Jaehwa jumped into motion, following the choreography for 100%- bad boy perfectly.

" Do you have any of our songs on your playlist?" Hongbin asked walking up to the stereo and going through Jaehwas playlists without waiting for her reply. 

"Of course, snooper. I have some of everything." Jaehwa grimaced as Hongbins grin grew the more he scrolled. She moved quickly to try and grab the ipod out of his hand.

" Yah, she has all of our songs. Even the one Ravi wrote. Daebak" Hongbin couldn't help but laugh as he held the iPod out of Jaehwas reach.

" Yah Hongbin if Rain-Sunbae saw you teasing his little sister you'd regret it so stop." Ravi chided easily plucking the iPod out of Hongbins hand. Despite his curiousity he returned the ipod to Jaehwa who just blushed and turned to go back to dancing. After bad boy finished one of Vixxs songs started.

"I'll take over for Ken-ah quick take your positions." Jaehwa grinned again as everyone took their positions for Voodoo doll. As soon as it got past Ravis introduction and she laid on her back for the choreography part where they threw Ken in the air a thought crossed through Jaehwas head and she realized her mistake.She was about to be thrown in the air by 4 men. As they grabbed her wrists and ankles she immediately began trying to negotiate.

" Wait, I take it back! I wanna switch out Ravi!" Jaehwa screamed as the boys around her smirked throwing her higher than necessary. As soon as Jaehwa had her feet on the ground again she froze in the position she landed in to catch her breath. Laughing at her reaction, the boys let go of Jaehwa and went over to sit next to Soonja leaving a still frozen Jaehwa in the middle of the room. 

"I want to do an audition for Jaehwa-San." Soonja announced quietly so that Jaehwa couldn't hear it but all of vixx could. 

"Aren't you already a member of the agency though?" Ken asked as Jaehwa started moving after their song ended and a different song that was recognizably her brothers started.

" Yeah, but they added me without an audition so I feel as though she deserves to see an audition. You guys should be the judges." Soonja suggested explaining what she wanted to do.

" Jaehwa is big on dances so why don't you do a freestyle routine?" Hongbin suggested pointing out how the other was smiling as she gleefully danced to 'hip song'.

" I'm not a professional dancer though, I only know the basics." Soonja said the Vixx members just barely able to hear her.

" Don't worry dongsaeng, as long as you enjoy the dance Jae will approve." Hyuk smiled encouragingly the members nodding in agreement. 

"Jae darling I'm taking my stereo back so that Soonja can audition for you. Ravi-ah hold her so she doesn't go anywhere." N instructed grabbing Soonja by the wrist and pulling her with him. He let her go when she was in the middle of the room and went to browse his playlist as a bright red very quiet Jaehwa was pulled to the bench by Leo then pulled onto Ravi who was sitting on the bench.

Jaehwa's heart was pounding frantically in her chest. She was so afraid that Ravi would hear it that it took her a moment to finally register that N had called her 'darling' and she glared at the back of his head. Tempted to take off her shoe and throw it at him for acting so weird.

"Figure out the beat." Leo suggested quietly to Soonja before wandering back to the bench and sitting next to Ravi. N found a song and looked at Soonja to make sure she was ready before he pushed play. As Jay Park- know your name started Soonja waited a little bit. Following Leo's instructions she found the beat and followed it. As her audience began to cheer her on she gained confidence. When the song ended Soonja sprawled on the ground panting as everyone stood and cheered.

" Congrats, Soonja is now officially a k-pop idol!!" N yelled motioning to Soonja to stand up. As soon as she was able to she pushed herself to her feet. She turned and bowed just as the door opened. 

"I thought I would find you two here." The grin Rain walked in with slowly fading as he saw how bright red his sister was and how close Ravi was to her.

" Oppa, nothing happened. Soonja just audiitioned. Can you take us out for lunch please?" Jaehwa gushed on one breath. Quickly using aegyo on her brother.

Rain hesitated not knowing if he should actually treat this suspicious group to lunch, but in the end he succumbed to his little sisters aegyo and agreed earning cheers of happiness as everyone piled out of the building and into cars to go to lunch.