Beginning

Beginning Of S.O.S

"Soonja-San!" The male fan squeeled in a rediculous high pitch as he skipped towards a table. The occupant at the table was an adorable girl with medium length brunette hair pulled into loose pigtails signing autographs. At the scream she jumped and looked up at the fan wide-eyed, before quickly training her shocked surprise into a careful smile. Her partner looked up for a split second and had to fight an exasperated eye-roll before going back to signing autographs.

"Konnichiwa Soonja-San, I'm Neon Darkness biggest fan!" The male fan shouted before he rambled on, too quickly for Soonja and the girl behind him in line to catch. Before anyone could stop him he ripped off his dark blue button up shirt revealing a very white smooth stomach with 'Soonja' written across it in big blue Japanese characters. The girl standing behind him having to jerk back lest she get elbowed in the face. The male fan ignored the aggrivated Hey! behind him as he continued rambling, one of his hands covering his heart.

"Konnichiwa." Soonja smiled slightly leaning back and pretending not to notice. It had become such a normal occurance that she had plenty of practice doing just that. The goal was to stay calm so they didn't know they effected you, because if they saw your discomfort it always got way worse.

"Will you have my babies?" He asked getting slightly closer as he started to breathe heavily. Soonja fought back a sigh. Of course not! Im underage!

"I'm keeping them." Soonja replied instead with a straight face before smiling. The fan smiled before reaching out his hand in an attempt to her face, climbing up on the table as Soonja leaned further away from him. The girl behind him in line knew it was rude but she couldn't watch anymore. Before he could make contact she grabbed ahold of his arm and pulled as hard as she could dragging him off the table and making him hit the cement on his tailbone, a painful cry escaping his lips as he glared at the girl who just took the look in stride. The girl who interfered with the male fan shot him a eating grin. She cocked her hips to the side before resting her hands on them, just as a more familiar face walked up behind her.

"What are you doing Jaehwa?" The new arrival asked, stopping in front of the crying fan who immediatly stopped what he was doing. Frightened by the larger more muscled man, he stood up and bowed 90 degrees before turning and speed walking away. 

"Rain oppa, he was cutting everybody's time with Soonja-ssi. Also he was acting innapropriately and making her uncomfortable." The girl replied shrugging her shoulders innocently her dark brown eyes glinting with mischeif and a hint of anger. She turned to Soonja with a wide smile, frowning when her brother cut in front of her and handed Soonja pictures to sign.

"Konnichiwa Soonja-San." Rain greeted before he put up two of the duo pictures for Soonja to autograph. The younger girl going wide-eyed that such a famous singer and actor was wanting her autograph.

"Wow, can I get your autograph? Are you doing a concert here in Japan?" Soonja grinned and gushed, glad something less disturbing and more exciting was going on.

"Sure, and unfortunatelly not. I'm not doing a concert, my sister wanted to come to your concert and I don't trust the other idols to keep her safe so I came with her. Besides I'm a small fan of yours myself." Rain blushed scratching the back of his head and looking away in embarrassment as Soonja handed him a piece of paper for him to autograph.

"I'm honored. You've been in this business a lot longer than I have; and it's okay there's no shame in having a crush on someone the same age as your sister." Soonja couldn't resist teasing the older man. As she finished signing the autographs and Rain finished signing one for her his little sister piped up, making her brunette hair bounce with her giddyness.

"Oppa your so red right now." Jaehwa giggled teasing him even more.

"It was nice meeting you!" Rain struggled to say as he grabbed the autographs and his sisters hand and dragged her away leaving Soonja to watch and listen to their departing bickering. She giggled to herself over their actions before returning to her other fans with a new energy. 


Soonja walked up to a tall building printed with big bold letters 'Y.G entertainment' across the tall building just as the rep had promised. As soon as she walked into the vast lobby a receptionist greeted her warmly and showed her the way to the CEO's office.

"Welcome Soonja Memeru, please take a seat." The CEO greeted her from where he sat behind his desk." What brings you to my company?"

"My contract with my other company ran out, but instead of renewing it I really wanted to travel so I decided to take your reps advice and come here." Soonja blurted nervously, twisting her hands in her lap. The older man saw her nervousness and tried smiling reassuringly.

"I'm glad you came here actually. I had heard that your contract would end soon, and I was going to go ask you in person. I have a contract already made up if you would like to read and consider signing it." The CEO smiled trying to lighten the atmosphere as he pulled out the contract and handed it to Soonja to read.

"What made you want to sign me when there are so many other J-rock idols?" Soonja asked as she took the contract and began flipping through it, reading the terms.

"Rain and his sister suggested you over everyone else, and as I consider everyone of the idols and their family to be my family, I listened to their opinion and carefully considered it." The CEO said simply handing her a pen.

"Will you thank them for me please." Soonja couldn't hide her excitement as she signed the contract then shook hands with the CEO. Suddenly the doors behind her burst open as a receptionist entered with a concerned looking Rain. 

"Sunbae-nim where is she?" Rain asked leaning against the open door and trying to hide how anxious he was but failing miserably as he tapped his foot.

"She went with Taemin about an hour ago. They were saying something about pranking the rest of Shinee so I thought nothing about it." The CEO replied confused.

"Sunbae-nim!~" Rain whined, releasing a sigh of defeat, he ran off to some unknown destination with his phone in hand before Soonja could even think to thank him.

"Don't worry you will get another chance. Anna-ssi I'm going to put her in the room with our female member that hasn't debuted yet because I think she will be the nicest to her. Show her to the dorms please. Oh and Soonja if you get he urge to cook please don't re-appliance the dorm your staying in. Please go to one of your dorm neighbors." The CEO laughed ushering them out of the office before closing the door not giving Soonja anymore information.


"Here's where you will be staying. If you have any questions feel free to ask." Anna smiled handing Soonja a key to the room that they had stopped in front of.

"Around what time will my room mate get back?" Soonja asked taking the key and glancing down at it.

" You probably don't have much longer to wait. Maybe an hour and a half at most. Their pranking sprees normally don't take long." Anna replied after a moment of tapping on her own chin.

"Oh, okay thank you." Soonja bowed 90 degrees before turning towards the door.

" Have a pleasant day, and if you need help with anything I will be down in the lobby." Anna bowed in return before walking away. Soonja waited until Anna was out of sight before she unlocked and opened the door to her new home. 

"Wow, this is high class and expensive." Soonja marveled taking her time to enjoy every little detail of all the rooms before heading to the kitchen. Soonja shrugged off the missing appliances even though it bothered her. Looking at the clock on the wall she realized she had a little over an hour before her room mate was supposed to get back. The cupboards and refrigerator were empty and Soonja knew she should greet her room mate with something. Soonja grabbed her wallet making sure she had her key before heading out to go shopping. Since it was almost 5 and she had a limited amount of money she would have to buy a cheap diner. She stopped by a chicken shop and grabbed some fried chicken because she couldn't cook in the dorm and she didn't want to bother her neighbors just yet. To finish up her shopping trip she grabbed a watermelon before heading back to her dorm. As soon as the opened the door she was startled by one of the members that she recognized as Seungri from Big Bang lounging on the couch watching the door.

"You're not who I'm waiting for." Seungri pouted regarding Soonja with an almost bored expression before turning away.

"Are you dating my room mate or should I call the cops because you just broke into my dorm?" Soonja asked shutting the door and taking her groceries to the kitchen. Seungri got up and dogged her steps.

"There is no way I could get away with dating Rains little sister. He would kill me in a heartbeat. No she told me to meet her here because she had a question about the choreography for one of my songs." Seungri rushed not wanting her to get the wrong idea. He definitely didn't want Rain thinking he was dating his precious baby sister either.

"So.....she gave you a key?" Soonja asked holding her hand out expectantly.

" No, not exactly? she gave it to my leader and he's letting me borrow it." Seungri said a little too quickly as he hesitated before placing the key in her hand.

"Well I was just assigned to live here and you acting like you live here is quite a shock… my name is Soonja by the way, I'm a singer." Soonja replied pocketing the key.

" Umm please give that back to my leader I'll get in trouble if you don't." Seungri chatted nervously, looking away from the girl in front of him.  

" Seungri! What are you doing in my dorm again?!" An angry familiar voice demanded from the doorway accompanied by the sound of rustling bags and snickering.

" Your dorm smells better then our dorms do." Seungri pouted turning around to face the speaker and stepping to the side so that Soonja could see who it was.

" Hello my name is Soonja." Soonja smiled ignoring Seungris pouting.

"Soonja-ssi?" The used to be angry speaker asked still standing by the door with with another taller person, both holding arm loads of grocery bags.

"Oh wait...you're the one that came to my concert right? i didnt think that it would be you who'd be my roommate." Soonja replied stunned, recognition finally kicking in.

"I told you that this was Rains little sisters dorm." Seungri blurted looking over at Soonja and swinging his arms out to motion the dorm.

" Knowing you seungri you didn't, but on a different note what did I tell you would happen if you stole GDs key and broke into my room again?" Jaehwa asked motioning for Taemin to follow her into the kitchen where they set down their bags and Taemin set to work stocking the kitchen as Jaehwa disappeared into one of the rooms.

" It was pleasant meeting you Soonja hope to meet you again soon." Seungri said in a rush before running out of the room leaving Soonja with Taemin who was laughing hysterically.

" Um, so your Taemin right? Anna said my roommate was with someone named Taemin." Soonja asked trying to start a conversation.

" Yeah I'm Taemin of Shinee. It's nice to meet the idol that Jaehwa looks up to." Taemin smiled forcing himself to stop laughing and finish putting away groceries.

" Taemin-ah do you want to eat diner with us before heading back?" Jaehwa asked walking out of her bedroom with a giant smile on her face.

" Only if your room mate is willing to let me stay." Taemin cast a warm smile towards Soonja as he pushed the last box to its place in the cupboard.

 "Of course, you seem nice enough." Soonja replied with a smile.

" You wouldn't be saying that if you saw what we had been doing." Jaehwa laughed leaning against the counter. 

"We get along so well because she's my partner in crime. She's the one who helps with all the evil plans despite us belonging to different companies. Maybe you could join us next time it's quite amusing." Taemin grinned at Soonja while teasing Jaehwa with a playful push.

" Uhh, I'm assuming that Anna-sunbae didn't explain the lack of cookware in the dorm." Jaehwa shifted awkwardly looking away from Soonja."I kinda burnt down the last dorm I was staying in by myself when I tried cooking sooo........"

" Haha i was wondering about that, but dont worry I'll make seungri cook for me as payback for breaking in...I mean someone will have to come back for his keys right? "Soonja laughed pulling the key out of her pocket that she 'forgot' to give back.

" Hmm I'm going to have to tell GD to put a lock on those or something cause it's getting annoying having him in our dorm." Jaehwa frowned grabbing a piece of the fried chicken that Soonja had picked up and eyeing it in wonder. She looked at Soonja in confussion cause she didnt remember picking it up. Soonja just nodded at her with a smile, earning her a smile in return as the other girl bit into the chicken.

"Thanks for providing diner and welcome to the k-pop community." Taemin grinned cutting up the watermelon as Jaehwa nodded in agreement.

" I'm glad that Onew-sunbae isn't with us. We would be stuck eating the watermelon cause he would run off with the chicken." Jaehwa laughed finishing her piece of chicken and grabbing a slice of watermelon.

" You're welcome and who's Onew?" Soonja asked eating her own piece of chicken.

" That's for another time, but I should get going before the hyungs get mad at me for staying out too late. Don't want to add to the anger of the prank. Key-umma is going to skin me alive already for that one." Taemin announced grabbing a piece of chicken and some watermelon before walking out the door with both girls waving good-bye.

"After your done eating I'll show you to your room and you can get situated." Jaehwa said getting up and grabbing Soonjas belongings before disappearing into one of the rooms. 

"Coming!" Soonja called out taking one more bite of watermelon before rushing off to help with her stuff not wanting to take advantage of her new roomate.