A hectic morning

My dongsaeng, my idol

The air in the living room is tensed. The maknae and the oldest hyung are sitting facing each other. Minho stands in the kitchen, looking at them with amusement, while drinking a glass of water. Key is long gone, sleep for his beauty sake.

"You, are the wolf dressing in a grandmother's clothes!!"

Taemin rolls his eyes at his hyung's statement.

"Hyung, what do you thing it is? A red riding hood?"

"Well, you surely like a wolf, seeing how you prey Onew back there. Bah.. You even went far to the extend kissing the innocent."

Minho then decides to sit next to Jonghyun, as he is tired of standing.

"He what? Kiss Jinki hyung?"

"Yah, what give you the right to say his real name?"

Taemin shouts at Minho. Of course Minho is taken aback by this. He and Jonghyun look at Taemin disbelievedly.

"Did he just call me yah?!"

"What did make you fuss over this thing?! It's none of your business!!!"

Taemin furies. He doesn't get it why both of his hyungs are trying to interfere. Suddenly one of the door opens with a loud bang. All of the three gulp. They can feel a dangerous aura coming out of that room.

"How dare you? HOW DARE YOU SCREaMING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND DISTURBING MY BEAUTY SLEEP, YOU BUNCH OF BARBARS?!"

The whole apartment is in silent. No one is dare enough to make a move. Key throws one last warning over the three. It doesn't matter how much he love his fello member, if anyone dares to disturb his sleep, then prepare to face hell.

"It's your fault, hyung!!"

"Shhhhh!!!!! Are you crazy? Low down your volume!!"

"Yah!!! Puppy!! You're the one who is screaming right now!!"

"What did you just say, you frog!!!"

"Yah, both of you just shut up!!!! Umma is gonna kill us if he hear us, you old men!!"

"YOU!!! See!! He is not an innocent maknae!!!"

"I know it!!! He is a wolf!!! Like I....."

Jonghyun's words are hanged on the air. Taemin's face is filled with horror. Minho is dripping cold sweat. There, in the back of Jonghyun and Minho, Key is standing towering them.

"One more word. One more sound. You are all dead."

That is the last time the three boys make a sound. They even try to breath as slow as possible. So the sleeping (dragon?) Diva couldn't hear them. After the diva is secured once again inside his room, all of the three flee to their own room, and locking the door.

---------------------

The next morning.

"Why do you all here?!"

Taemin is annoyed. There he is, inside his car, with Key sitting elegantly on the passenger seat, while Minho and Jonghyun are sitting at the back seat.

"They say that you're inviting us to visit Onew hyung. I kinda miss him."

Key answers the question while he is inspecting his nails. Taemin throws a killing look from the mirror to the back seat. Well, if a look can kil, both of the boys at the back are surely dead at the spot.

"Kajaaa!!!!! Show umma your driving skill!!"

They arrive at Onew's apartment in 20 minutes. Onew is already standing in front of the building, ready to be picked up by his beloved dongsaeng. That's why he is startled when he sees all of the four artist get out of the car.

"What... Are you guys doing here? Don't you have a schedule or something?!"

Onew is panicking. What if someone is seeing him standing there with SHINee. Behind his mind, there's a flash about how fans dump him into a deserted island because he is talking to the idols. He shudders on the thought.

"Yaah.. All of you are trying to kill me!! Just turn around!! Act like you don't knnow me!! Why don't any of you wear any disguise? Michiseo?!"

Jonghyun grins playfully. Minho is snickering and mumbling at how cute Onew is. Key is rolling his eyes. Taemin is walking toward Onew, after stepping on Minho's foot, hard.

"Hyung, now is six o'clock. I doubt that any old citizen will recognize us. Especially there isn't any of us wearing make up.

Yet, you still look beautiful. Onew thought.

As they're already inside the car, Taemin is annoyed once again. Minho takes the stir and Key, being a Diva (no way in hell I'm gonna sit in the back seat!!), is once again sitting on the passenger seat. While in the back, Jonghyun is persistently sitting between Onew and Taemin.taemin huffs in annoyance while Onew changes words with Key. Once in awhile, Minho will join the conversation. Jonghyun is trying all he can, blocking any Taemin's attempt to reach Onew. He decides that he will guard the Red hoodie from the attack of a hungry wolf (Minho: hyung, since when this story turns into a folk tale?).

When they arrive at the school, Taemin hurriedly ushers Onew out of the car, then tells his hyungs to go. Key is waving inside the car as the car is drifting away.

"Hyung, sorry for the hectic morning. I don't know that all of them were coming with me.."

"Naah.. Kwenchana.. It's fun, actually."

Taemin is smiling as he sees Onew's beaming face. Last night he decided to make a move on Onew today. He has been waiting long enough for this day. Taemin then garbs Onew's hand and drags him into the school building. Taemin takes Onew to Onew's class, even though he says that he doesn't need to do that. In front of the class, both of them face each other, using the left time to talk. Some students circle them, trying to take a peak on the famous Taemin, and snapping some picture of the said idol. Oneww is feeling uncomfortable, but he tries to stand it. It has been a long time since he is talking like this with Taemin in the school. Taemin is smirking as the bell rings.

"Hyung, have lunch with me later."

Out of the blue, Taemin suddenly kisses Onew's cheek then turns around to go to his own classroom. The audience is screaming out loud saying how cute they are together. Onew can only blinking his eyes at the action, while Taemin is waving to a girl who is spotted bringing a flag with 'ONTAE is love' written on it.

------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys.. Hope you like the update.

I feel the need to explain something here. In their school, Onew is quite famous for his voice. And some of Taemin's fan-girls decide that it's cute to see Onew and Taemin together (I agree!!!)..

See you on the next update..

ONEW FTW!!!! XD