Chapter 2

Changmin's Love Story
Changmin , Yeonhee and Krystal walked through the corridors of the university in search of their class. Infact , they had the same classes for that day so it would be easier for them as they had knew each other through a game called 20 questions. They played for awhile , until a man walks into the class. They looked at each other and smiled , knowing that he's the teacher for that class.

"Alright class , good morning!" the man said with full of enthusiasm.
"Good morning!" the class chirped.
"Ahhh , what a great start of the year! Okay , I'm going to introduce myself. My name is Jung Yunho. I'm just a few older than you guys .. So , don't hesitate to call me oppa/hyung. Arasso?" the whole class nodded. "Okay , there is this competition that will be held at the end of semester one. And as you guys know , for this semester , you guys would be taking dance classes with me. For the second semester , will be singing lesson with another two teachers. So , I hope I have the intention to pay attention." And with that , the class started with starting of a debrief introduction of dance and students were writing down the main points of it. Soon , its their break time ....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ara , Jimin , Yoochun and Junsu have been friends since the past year . They were all actually preparing for debut when school had trained them enough. They were all being casted in SM Entertainment. Let's just take it as SM University is all about singing , dancing and acting . Considered that , when the minute they stepped into the uni , they were already a trainee and only talented people would be selected to be casted while the rest could choose to leave or continue being a trainee. The limited time for them to be prepared for a bigger world out there is within 5 years. And with that ... Ara , Junsu , Yoochun and Jimin were the few people that were casted. Ara and Jimin into acting , while Yoochun and Junsu into singing and dancing. Plusss , Jimin and Yoochun had been together for almost a year.

"Yeobo! I missed you during the holidays! Why didn't you contact me? Hmmm?" Chunnie asked her with a pout.
"Aigoo , my namja so cute! Mianhe yeobo!" she said that while pinching his cheeks. Chunnie smiled and gave her a peck on the lips.
"YAH! Would you two stop being all lovey-dovey?!?!?! I'm gonna puke here!" Su said while giving them a puking face.
"YAH! Why are being like this? Its fine for them to act like that because they love each other and they are together! Pabo!" Ara smacked Junsu's head.
And they continued arguing for the past 5 minutes until ....
"YAH! That's enough you two! Its just the start of the year and you guys are already fighting?!?!?!" Chunnie snapped at them.
They fell into silence and continued walking through the corridors in search for their singing class for that semester.
Soon , they met their teacher who goes by the name of Jaejoong and Boa. They introduced themselves and soon , it ws their break time ....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their break began but the 3 , Changmin , Yeohee and Krystal stayed behind class to get to know more about each other. They were just laughing and playing around but one thing that they did not noticed was that Changmin has been staring at Krystal. Just looking at her with her smiling and laughing just makes him melt towards her. Just then ...

"OPPA!" Krystal screamed with happiness. What made Krystal screamed like that? Changmin and Yeonhee turned around to see who had stepped into class ... It was none other than Yunho , Jaejoong and Boa.
"Noona?Unnie?" Changmin and Yeonhee asked with confusion but soon after came running to Boa for a hug.
"Wait , you two have dongsaengs?" Jaejoong asked with confusion. Yunho and Boa could only nod. "Why didn't you tell me before? I have dongsaengs too .. Wait let me call them to meet here!" He said with full of jealousy looking at them with their bonding time together.
Soon after .....
Ara , Yoochun , Jimin and Junsu came running in.
They stopped in their tracks with confused looks.
"Hyung?Oppa?" Jimin and Junsu asked in unison.
"YAH! Don't just stand there ... Come here you four , let me introduce you to them!" Jeajoong said with enthusiasm.

The four of them walked towards the other six people. Which they knew who is Boa and Yunho but not the other three. The four of them introduced themselves to the other three and the three did so too. It was not long after , Junsu kept on glancing Yeonhee ... And Changmin noticed that , as well as Boa.