Chapter 1

Changmin's Love Story

Shim Household

Changmin's POV

"YAH! Get your lazy out of bed!" ,she yelled. "I'm up! I'm up! Don't need to shout! Jesus!" . With that , Boa went out of his room to check on Yeonhee. 'Yup, today is the day. The day of my new life with a new school. And that crazy girl who yelled at me just now ... Do you know her? Yup! Its Boa noona ... ' I quickly gotten dressed and went down to eat breakfast.

"Oppa! Good Morning!" ,she smiled. 'And , you may thought of ... Who could it be right? Well , that's my other half ... As in my twin sister. Yes, I have a twin and her name's Yeonhee. I'm the oppa though.' "Oh .. Yeonhee-ahh, annyeong! Appa and umma left for work already?" , I asked. She nodded. "Boa unnie went to school first though as she's kind of starting to be a teacher there." I nodded.

We ate our breakfast and left for school. We'll be attending SM University. Wish us luck!

Jung Household

Yunho's POV

"Krystal-ahh. Rise and shine boo." ,slightly shaking. "Go and get ready. Don't forget to come down for breakfast. Arasso?" ,she nodded. I left the room and prepare breakfast for us. 'Krystal will be starting university today. In SM University ... And it happens to be that I'm currently one of the teachers' there.'

"Oppa, I'm nervous for today." ,she asked. "Wae? Your first day of school in a new school and different surroundings?" ,she nodded. "Aigoo, don't worry. You'll be having me as your teacher for some of the subjects .. So, don't worry .. Arasso?" "Arasso oppa!" ,she smiled.

After breakfast, we went to the driveway and get in my car ... And the day in school starts.

Park Household

Yoochun's POV

I woke up to find Ara, my twin sister preparing breakfast. I kissed her cheek when I stood next to her. "Oh, Yoochun-ahh. Good Morning!" ,she said with a smile. "Ohh, noona .... Good morning to you too. Appa and umma went to work already?" ,I asked. She nodded. "Let's go eat breakfast and then go to school. I don't to be late for my first day of school in my 2nd year in SM Inuversity." I nodded.

And ... with that , we ate and went to school.

Kim Household

Jaejoong's POV

I woke up extra early to prepare breakfast for Junsu and Jimin. They woke up slightly an hour later and came down for breakfast. "OPPA! Good morning!" ,she came in running. I chuckled at her. "Hyung! Is breakfast ready?" ,and he got smacked by Jimin. "YAH! Don't you have to greet oppa?!?! How rude are you?" "Yah , yah! Arasso! Hyung! Good morning! Mianhe..." ,he apologised. "Gwenchanna... Come, let's eat .. I don't you guys to be late for school..." With that , they rushed to the table to eat ... I could just shake my head and chuckle at their behaviour.

A few minutes later ... We went out of the house and started my engine to go to school, as a teacher and them .. As students in their 2nd year in SM University.

No one's POV

Four cars were seen coming in from the schools' gate .. And that four cars belong to Shim,Jung,Park and Kim. They stepped out of their cars and went into the school. Yeonhee, Changmin and Krystal headed for the Principal's office to get their schedules for the whole semester. When they finally reached there, Krystal turned towards Yeonhee.

 

Yeonhee's POV

 

"Annyeong! I'm Krystal. What's your name?" ,she let out her hand. "Ohh ... Annyeong! I'm Yeonhee and this is Changmin, my twin brother." "You're new here too huh? Could we be friends? I have no friends to start of with and I'm quite terrified being alone in this BIG school!" ,she looked at us with hopeful in her eyes. "Sure ... Who said we couldn't?" ,oppa replied with a smile on his face. "SURE! Come on Krys! Oh .. Sorry for calling you Krys .. Do you mind?" ,she shook her head ... "Not at all Hee! Do you mind me calling you that then?" We both look at each other and burst out laughing. "Ohh , and you can just call oppa , Minnie!" ,I said with sarcastic ... "Oppa , you won't mind Krys calling you that ... would you?" I could see him gulped in his saliva. "O-o-of course not!" ... And he shown her his killer smile. "Arasso .. Minnie oppa!" ,and Krys burst out laughing. We got to our lockers and guess what! Our lockers are just right next to each other! How cool's that? And .. I could sense something wrong with oppa ... A good one though :)