regret

IF....

Minho Pov

I laid my sweating body on the floor, I feel like collapse now. I have practicing more than 4 hours, it so exhausting but I ignored it. I just hope with this I will get the best performance for SHINee world japan arena tour and forget all the pain who stuck in my heart.

“come on, she is not the only girl in the world minho”key try to cheered me

“shut up I hate that’s phrase !”I yelled at him

she is not the only girl in the world but for me she is the only ONE.

“you make a decision, so you must take a responsibility for that”onew hyung said

“I have told yaa,, that was a bad idea..”jonghyun hyung said

“don’t push your self too much hyung..”taemin said

everyone start talking about the random things that make my heart more horrible !

“SHUT UP !!”I yelled and slammed the practice room door hard

“woah, mr.choi are you finish practicing ?”shim jae won hyung asked me

I nodded and run downstairs..

I should take the responsibility..’that words was echoed in my head but I cant take the responsibility it’s hurt me too much.

I though we will having much time for meet, if we agreed to make a contact for 2 different drama in the same station TV.

‘but it’s wrong’. it just make our relationship getting worse and worse, I was freak out on her. all the touching scene especially kiss it make my head boiled. even it just acting but the real one I cant resist that.

she never cheat on me, she always think of me but just because that scene I said to her “WE ARE OVER” and now I regret that A LOT. if only I had a second chance I will keep her forever without saying a stupid words.

I looking at my phone screen it was me and her kissing together. if we can make our relationship in public I will show the world how much I love her by kissing her on stage.

“god please tell her, I miss her a lot..”I said while looking at her picture on my phone screen.

“I’m not god, but I can tell her that you missed her”

I looking for someone who just saying that. it was yoona noona, what she doing here ?

“what wrong with your look ?”she asked me

“umh, it just.... nothing, anyway since when noona here ?”

“since 2 minutes ago probably ? I don’t know”she said and take a seat beside me

“oh, about that words I said before.. umh.. can you don’t tell her please ?”I begged her

“I don’t know minho”she smiled evil

“noonaa,,, pleasee”I used my aegyo

“eww, stop it minho !!”she yelled

“finee”I frowned

then yoona noona tapped my shoulder.

“seems like you did wrong this time. you should learn from your hyung mistake minho”she said and smiled

“what you mean noona ?”I asked her

“I mean me and donghae..”she said

“you and donghae hyung ?”she nodded

“you know, the reason why we broke up is because he cannot bear with all my condition right now”

I shook my head to give her signal that I still don’t get it.

“the kiss scene on my drama.. he cannot bear with that”my eyes went bigger when I hear this

“same like your reason to broke up with yuri right ? sorry minho, but I know the reason you broke up cause yuri told it to me so”

“yeah, you is her roommate noona”I said while staring blank at the floor

“now I’m not in mood for talking about my past. I just want to said that you did wrong minho, but you still can fix it”

“I don’t get it noona.. it’s impossible for me to fix everything. I love her too much, and I can bear to see she keep her time for working with another guy”

“you know, yuri felt the same way like you feel now.”I staring at her with some hope

“she said congratulation on your first drama PIANIST but inside her heart she was broken into pieces see the guy she loved kissed another girl even it just act..”

“she hold her angry and jealous whenever saw your hot auction CF, she scold me after sooyoung told her about your ETUDE CF, she even beat taeyeon noona for having a love role on your drama, she hold her jealously to GNA,hyosung, seungyeon kara and all the girls who appear on your drama.”

“but she bear with it…. now she cried every night knowing you left her just because the kiss scene on her drama. she did a real kiss on the drama. but it just act, even she did that with a passionate one. it’s never be the same like she did with you..”

I frozen when I hear that, and yes I should bear with it cause she bear with all I’m doing before. this is your revenge minho..

“don’t worry minho, you still can fix it”she smiled tapped my shoulder again and walk

 

---------------------------

 

Yuri Pov

I’m just finished my drama. I took my shoes off and put it neatly on the right place. it’s so peaceful in dorm I bet everyone has went to dream land. I walked lazily to my room, I find yoona already sleeping so I turn off the light and walked blindly. since it was my room I know how to walk in the darkness without the light on. I went to bathroom for a while and back with my pajamas on. I went to my bed immediately.

“aigo~ my foot”I complained as I feel my foot is hurting I take a long time for standing scene it’s repeated like 100 times cause I cannot focused on my acting these week. it’s so hard for me forget about him.

“I cant stand anymore, it’s hurting me even it just act. sorry noona, were over now.. go find another man who can bear with that’s all..”

his last word echoing on my head and it’s never failed make my tears fall every night, when I remember that.

I took the tissue from my left side and turn on my ipad. I saw all the picture I take with minho when he still mine. 2 years is not the short time, so I got more than a thousand picture and video with him. it take 3 hours for see it all. I smiled while crying see this all, it comforting me from the feel that I missed him.

“yuri..”I heard yoona calling me

“ne ?”

“nothing, I though you haven’t come back yet”yoona said and back to sleep

I surfing the internet, saw his last performance on all music show. this week SHINee will ended their Sherlock promoting activity and back to japan for their japan arena tour. I will missing him a lot..

“I want to be a romeo that only looking at that girl” minho said when he got asking about what romeo he want to be..

I smiled,,, yes he should be faithful for the girl he loved next after me. but he choosing love one side rather confessed his love. it’s bad minho..

-----

 

Yoona Pov

it’s hurting me to see my roommate crying every night, she still have a chance with minho. not likes me, I was to stone head for keeping donghae back. and look at him now, he could be happy with eunseo. I hear yuri sob. I think she was looking at minho through her ipad.

I just realize that they still loved each other, minho losing his spirit after saying that he want to broke with yuri unnie.

“yuri unnie..”

“ne im yoona ? I though you already sleep”she said with her terrible voice

“I was sleeping already but I have something to talk with you ?”

“what was that ?”

“minho said he missed you..”

that’s words.. I hope she will not ended like me.