At the hospital

You are my true love

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear! Ohdear,ohdear, OH DEAR!" Fairy god mother started screaming while looking at you, with your bandaged leg on your bed.

 

"Fairy God Mother, this is a hospital, other patients need to rest, so yeah, lower down your freaking volume" you glared at her.

 

"Yah! One: You are so clumsy and now I have to help you with this mission. Two: You are even more clumsy to fall for Ji Hyo's tricks. Three: You awesomely sprained your ankle and lastly you reek of..." Fairy god mother started sniffing all over you.

 

"You are reek of men's scent?" You looked at you with a O_O expression.

 

"Tell me girl. What exactly did you and Kai did when the two of you were trapped in the forest?" She gave you an evil smirk.

 

"N..nothing! Where are you thinking to?" You flustered.

 

Fairy God Mother giggled and poof she disappeared without any warning again. You took your clutches and walked towards Room 203. You looked at the bed, it was neatly folded, nobody's lying there. You sighed in disappointment. He must have been discharged.. You turned, bumped into someone and fell backwards. You closed your eyes, waiting for that sharp pain to hit your head. URHG WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY you cursed while waiting for you to land on the floor. But thankfully you were caught by a pair of arms. You looked up, this guy has a silky skin, beautiful brown lips and a pair of eyes with thick eyeliners. (Trolled)

 

"err.. Oh! I'm so sorry!" You immediately tried standing and apologised. But eventually failed and tumbled down. The guy caught you again and this time he lifted you up and carried you bridal style towards the bed. You sat down he sat right beside you.

 

"Erm.. are you looking for Kai? Well he is discharged already. If you have any gifts for him or letters, you may pass it to me." He said in an angelic voice scanning you up and down.

 

"Eh? Oh No!No! I'm not one of the fangirls of his! Well, I'm just here to apologised and thank him at the same time.." You looked down.

 

"Hmm, looks like you are that girl whom kai mentions a lot. Ji Yeon right?" You smiled and nodded.

 

"Annyeong! I'm Baekhyun. Nice to meet you!" He smiled and extended his arms to shake hands with you. You accepted and shook his hand.

 

"Well, if his discharged, I should get going already." You stood up with your clutches and walked back to your ward.

 

"That girl sure is a cool one. No one has ever not squealed when I mention Kai nor when they see me." Baekhyun said to himself and whipped his phone to call somebody. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Two days later...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You are recovered and now walking back home. It was kinda dark and unfortunately, you have to fall in a drain. GOSH. WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY. You stood up but you scaped your knees badly. Suddenly, a cold guhs of wind blew and you notice a tall figure behind you. You turned and you screamed your heads off.

 

"Yah! I'm Kai. Don't worry!" Kai said while grabbing your shoulders.

 

You looked up at him. You sighed and gave him an "Ok" sign. All of a sudden, he squat down right infront of you hinting you to get onto his back to have a free piggyride.

 

"Come on! Pali! It isn't easy to get Kai to give a you a piggyback. Pali!" Kai said being impatient.

 

"But..but you back is hurt!" You rejected his offer.

 

"No buts and my back is a already fully healed." He signalled you to get onto his back and you went on. You guys walked quite a long distance. He was sweating and panting like crazy. You couldn't help feeling guilty. First his back, now causing him to be tired Finally, both of you reached home. He put you down and you thanked him profusely. He snapped his fingers and a long,black shiny car appeared.

 

"Sunbaenim! You have a car? Why did you still carry me just now?" You ask flabbergasted.

 

"Because, I want to have time alone with you.."He smirked and got into the car.

 

Your heart skipped a beat when you heard that. You walked into your home, apply some medicine onto your knees, showered and TA-DA went straight to bed. Just ehn ChaeJi messaged you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To:JiYeon

From: ChaeJi

Yah! Sehun and I saw everything. Kai carried you back to your home

Yah, I really think he loves you. He might not say it out, but his actions

made it so obvious! Even SeHun said he isn't the kind to care so much

for a girl.  Maybe, just maybe. Why don;t you confessed to him?

Being your best friend, I know your feelings towards him. You might

not know but I know it all! *Winks winks* Oh well, goodnight then!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You looked at the message and just smiled. Not knowing what to reply, you went to sleep.

HIHI! So here's the new chapter. Its a double update!  Will be updating soon if I got the time. OMO! I have a test tomorrow. See ya soon! Tune in for more KaiandYou and rmb to subscribe and comment! *Gives lollipops*