Break Camp!

You are my true love

You woke up to the blazing sunrise and you tried snuggling into your blanket but you realise these isn't a blanket. Its hard,mascular,warm and at the same time it feels its like protecting you. You opened and blinked a few times and realized it was Kai's chest. He was lying side ways, embracing you. Oh yeah, so what happened yesterday wasn't a dream. Damn.  You tried getting up, but due to Kai's really tight grip and your bad headache, you couldn't. You laid there and slowly drifted back to sleep.

 

"Wake up already, sleepy head.." You heard a whisper but just moaned and tried getting back to sleep.

 

"If you don't wake up, don't blame me.." Your eyes immediately opened once you heard that. It was Kai, his smirking at you.

 

"I'm awake now.. What are we suppose to do now?" You mumbled. Kai didn't respond but just snuggle with you.

 

"Erm..Kai? What are we suppose to do now?" You asked again.

 

"Nothing. Just snuggle ok? It has been a long time since I have such great peace." Kai said and snuggle into you but he was too big to be the puppy being embrace, so he just hug you tighter. You smiled and move Kai's fringe away so that it doesn't cover his face. His so cute when he is sleeping. So innocent, not like a bastardly awake kai, with that aura and... You mentally slapped yourself for thinking like that. You shut your eyes hoping you could fall back asleep. You needed sleep, you are still burning.  But you couldn't.You tossed and turn, your heart still beating fast.

 

"Thinking about me that's why you could sleep huh?" Kai smirked.

 

Your eyes widened in disbelief. You shook your head hard and tried breaking out of his confines.

 

"Ok,ok. I'm just joking. Don't leave me arraso?"

You nodded and stop moving. Wait. WHAT. Did he just said not to leace him alone? Could he- no it couldn't be. Don't forget, he is someone popular and his a famous playboy. You shut your eyes and fell asleep again.

 

"Ji Yeon. Ji Yeon ah! You awake?" You opened your eyes and lifted up your head. You are no longer in the forest but in a white comfy bed with a blanket over you. You looked and saw ChaeJi looking at you with worried eyes.

 

"ChaeJi? What happened? How did I end up here?" 

 

"Some instructors and I went looking for you and Kai after realising the two of you had been missing for 3 hours. We found you early in the morning and manage to get both of you up the slope and back here."

 

"Oh ok.. Where's kai?" you asked. ChaeJi lowered down her head and looked at you again.

 

"Ji Yeon ah.. I don't know if I should say this. But this is just my guess.." ChaeJi smiled and continued.

 

"When I found the two of you. Kai was actually embracing tightly, moving your fringe aside. He looks happy, really happy. He was looking at you with a different sort of look. The looks in his eyes, were undescribcable. Not only that. He was running a high fever like you and he hurt his back a little when he fell from that slope. But he insisted on carrying you on his back, he was really worried about you. It feels like the warmhearted kai just came out of the cold,beastly,hot kai." ChaeJi said.

 

What is ChaeJi trying to say? What does she mean by all this? You looked at her seriously. ChaeJi took a deep breath and said

 

"I think Kai likes you."

 

"ChaeJi its not the time to be jo-"

 

"No seriously, I'm not joking. The way he cared, talk and looked at you. Don't you think he is treating you differently from other girls? In a better way?  Kai loves you. I'm sure he does!" ChaeJi laughed when she finally get those words out of .

 

"ChaeJi ah.. Its impossible for him to like me. I'm just a normal girl arraso?"

 

ChaeJi looked at you disappointedly and nodded.

 

"Ok. Ji Yeon, come let's get you treated. We are bringing you to the hospital now" The camp instructor boomed through the door shouting confidently. He looked like his a maniac who is so in love with the hopsital.

 

"With you and Kai gone to the hospital, i announce the camp has been dismiss! Oh thank god! Rest well there!" The camp instructor shouted heartily and started skipping around. Gosh, he is really mad you thought..

 

So here is chapter 9! Sorry for the broken prmise of double update yesterday. There were just too much homework! Do enjoy it! Remember to subscribe and comment!