seeing you again

Don't Say Good Bye

Flash Back

you woke up to see yourself in a room that is plain white. You looked around to see your mom who was sleeping.Your mom woked up and sees you awake "my sweety is finally awake"

she hugged you tight and started crying. You hugged back and notice yourself taller then you expected you then ask your mom "omma how long have I been sleeping?" You mom sniffed and replied "its been 5 years sweety"

Your eyes were wide and notice that your appa wasnt "omma.. were is appa?" You had a bad feeling something bad was gonna happen and you felt a huge pain in your heart "sweety appa died becouse of cancer." You omma burst into tears and you began to cry.

You were daddys little girl. You kept on crying and hugged you omma. "when did Appa died." 

" He died a few months ago " your mom snif. You stared at the wall and remeber the times when you, your omma and appa going to lottie world. You missed your appa

End of Flash Back

Few monthes later

You finally could leave the hospital. Your mom had to go to mokopo (your home town) to get personal things so you stayed in the house alone. You were 16 that time. You had to use a wheel chair because your legs were paryalize.

(if your wondering why its because her nerve in her leg stoped working so he legs become paryalize and cant walk for her entire life but the good thing is that her mom saved a lot of money so they can fix her legs so she can walk again)

You grabbed your purse and wheeled yourself towards the door. You wanted to explore around but it was actrually complicated. You heard some talking to you "miss do you need any help?" You turned around to see a guy walking towards you.

You stared at him for a moment and your eyes became wide. You notice that it was that kid you were helping with when you guys were building a sand castle 'It cant be' You thought. "umm sure but are you any chance Taeminnie?" The guy smiles and nods "Yup but no one calls me taeminnie but a girl when we were young."

You chuckled "really whos the girl then Taemin?" Taemin grined " the girl is name ______ but I never get to see her again" he pouted. You burst out laughing " aigoo Taemin " you wanted to pinch his cheek but you couldn't.

Taemin looked handsome then you expected. Taemin then tilt his head "what are you laughing about? "

You stopped laughing and grined "Im ______ taeminnie the girl that builed the sand castle with you and Dino " His Eyes became Wide " ____ " he hugged you " its been forever since I last saw you ______."

You smiled and hugged him back "I agreee so how have you and dino been doing?" He smiled happily "me and dino-I mean Jonghyun hyung been doing good we made a group which is called SHINee."

You chuckled and pinch his cheek " Aigoo I wanna meet your memebers." He grined " really okay lets go then." He grabbed the handle of the wheel chair and started zooming towards Shinee's Dorm.

'I wonder who the members are' you thought.



                 YAY You get to see Taemin Again :D what will happen when you see the SHINee member and mostly jonghyun?

Picture time