How it all started~Flash Back~

Don't Say Good Bye

Flash Back

Today was the day your parents would bring you to the park.

You were so Happy and excited to go to the park since it been a month. You hoped into the car seat while you mom buckled up your seat belt. As your dad started driving you were looking out the window to see a bright happy world. You smiled wide to see the park close by.

When your dad parked the car, you took off your seatbelt quickly and start running toward the park. Your Mom was running after you and holds onto your hand firmly.

Your dad was getting the picnic bag at the car and following us. You looked around to see a lot of kids at the playground playing tag, at the swing, or building a sand castle.

When your mom let go of your hand, You started running toward the sand castel to see two boys making a sand castle. You smiles and said " Can I help build a sand castle with you guys?" They just looked at you and nodded happily.

One of the boys smiled at you and said "My name is Taemin" You smiled back at Taemin " can I call you Taeminnie" You poke his cheek to see him blush.

You started giggling as Taemin nodded yes. The other boy looked at you guys and smiles cheekly " My name is Jonghyun" You looked at Jonghyun "Can i Call you Dino?" and poked his cheek.

He Started laughing a bit and noded. "My name is _____ By the way" You smiled at both of them. Both of them said at the same time "

Thats a nice name " You smiled and looked at the catsle which was already finish "woah This sand castle is cool " both of them smiled happily and hand you a flag " here you put the flag on the top of the castle _____"

You smiled happily "really", you take the flag and put it on the top of the castle" now this looks awesome "

You heard you parents calling you so you looked at both of them "well i guess this is are good byes " you pouted and waved at them " see you next time Taeminnie and Dino " you waved at them.

They waved back and said " bye bye _______ see you next time " After That you ran towards your parent and see them smiling at you saying " I see you made new friends ____ "

You noded your head "yup there name is Taeminnie and Dino" Your parents chuckled  and nod "okay here lets go eat our sandwich" you mom handed you your sandwich.

While you were eating your sandwich you looked at the sand castle to see no one but the castle you made with Taemin and Jonghyun. You looked around but there was no sign of them.

You pouted and continue eating your sandwich and started to feel dizy. you hold on your head and your mom and dad looked at you worried "sweety are you okay." you shook your head saying " no i feel dizzy omma " after that everything turned Black

End of Flash Back