Luhan's confused feelings.

Confused Feelings

~
Luhan sat with his back to Xiumin,as he coughed,he had a slight cold today,but he was trying hard not to cough,since his mic was on the collar of his jacket.
He ran his finger up and down Lay's back,he was doing it out of boredom and Lay kept moving forward trying to shrug Luhan's hand off,Luhan smirked a little,he loved messing with the younger boy,Lay was always trolling and spilling their secrets,so it was good when they were able to mess with him instead.


He heard laughing coming from Chen,it was a nervous unsure yet amused laugh,but it sounded amused more than anything. He sighed as he heard the staff laugh,he guessed something weird happened,cause he could've swore he heard Xiumin make a weird noise.


Almost as if he was disturbed. Luhan grinned at the thought,Xiumin could be down right adorable when he was disturbed.


Luhan then looked down when he realized his train of thought and gulped. Soon he felt a tap on his back and turned to face Xiumin who was shaking his head in a disturbed confusion,though he had a slight smile of his face.


It was cute. Luhan thought.


Xiumin began the charade as Luhan watched closely,Xiumin made a heart and put it to his chest,he broke half of the heart so he could slam his other hand into the heart shape,with his hands on his chest he made a kissy face towards Luhan.


Luhan looked at Xiumin's lips and his eyes widened and he gulped. Luhan wasn't sure why he reacted that way,but he couldn't help but be bewildered by the charade,though he knew Xiumin was simply playing the game,Luhan could feel his heart racing and the charade.


Luhan gulped and his bottom lip slightly as he nodded at Xiumin and turned towards Lay.

Luhan felt his heart racing,he shook his head and cleared his thoughts.

Now wasn't the time.


~


The boys were on their way back to their hostel when Xiumin brought up the creepiness of the charade.


"Really Tao? Really,what kind of clue was that?" Xiumin laughed as he began talking about the awkward experience with Chen.

Kris chuckled.  "Min..you act as if you've never received an air kiss before." Xiumin frowned and turned red.


"By girls yes,but by your male best friend,it's rather awkward." Chen burst out laughing in a trolling tone. Luhan and Lay just sat back watching Xiumin,Tao,Chen and Kris discuss the funny moment.


Luhan zoned out vaguely hearing something about 'what if it was Chanyeol?' to Kris.


He was still in a slight daze,he was honestly bothered,he didn't know why but he liked it and that bothered him more than he cared to admit,he liked the fanservice with Xiumin almost as much as Xiumin felt creeped out by it.


And that was a reason he was in a daze. Did he like Xiumin? Or was it simply just misjudging the moment?
He heard Chen's jokingly offended voice ,once again breaking his thoughts.


"So I embarrassed you?"


Xiumin glared but there was no malice in the glare,it was more of a pout.


Luhan spoke up. "I think you did Chen!" He grinned,his grin looked evil,but he was just trying to foget his thoughts about the Baozi...besides he rarely got a chance to tease the steamed bun boy.


Tao spoke after a moment. "Are you homophobic or something?" Xiumin's jaw dropped. Luhan quieted down instantly,wondering what Xiumin would answer.


"No! I don't mind gay people! It's just Chen is like my brother,I mean could you see your brother blowing you a kiss?" Lay snickered as he had a thought. Luhan let out a breath of relief he hadn't noticed he'd been holding.


Luhan went into thought once more and groaned quietly,why can't he get that damn air kiss out of his head? He zoned in on the boys' converstation once more,trying his hardest not to stare at the sight of the slightly older boy's soft looking lips. He shook his head.


Kris winced and then nodded.


"They do that with the female idols too though,I remember I went to record a VCR for SNSD and I visited their concert,I looked into the crowd and I kid you not, girls were holding up signs with the words TaeNy is real and YoonYul forever..." Luhan raised an eyebrow,what were they talking about.

Oh.... Fanservice!


Luhan spoke after a moment.


"I have one. I remember one time Chanyeol,Kyungsoo and I went to an SM TOWN concert when we were just trainees. The fans went wild when one part of the concert happened"


"What happened?" Xiumin was fearing the worst,Luhan always beat everyone with his stories. "Heechul Hyung kissed Jungmo Hyung..." Xiumin's eyes widened,Kris's jaw dropped a little,Tao,Lay and Chen winced.


"Why..." Tao spoke as Luhan shrugged. "Heechul hyung said it was fanservice,and we gotta get used to it...cause more than likely you'll end up kissing one of your own band members at least once."


They talked a bit more and Luhan just listened finally not thinking about Xiumin,well until Chen opened his big mouth.


Chen leaned back. "Look on the bright side,people have been shipping you with Luhan and Kris lately. So you won't have to worry about kissing me." Luhan felt happy about that,but he also felt a little worried over Kris for some reason.


After a moment's thought Chen spoke once more. "Although you'll have to watch out for the crazy TaoRis,HunHan and KrisYeol fangirls."


Luhan snickered as Xiumin went deathly pale,he couldn't help it,he was happy people shipped him with Xiumin,he loves Sehun dearly,but Sehun is like his little brother,he could identify a bit better with Xiumin cause they are the same age.


Though he still felt bother by Kris being shipped with the boy.


Xiumin turned to look at Luhan. "What?" Luhan shook his head. "Nothing..."


He may have gained feelings for Xiumin for some reason,but he wouldn't do anything about it....not yet anyways.

He needed to see how he truly felt. Maybe it was a spur of the moment thing,maybe he really was developing a crush on Baozi.

Whatever it was,he would handle it when there was an appropriate time,not now.


~

The end (for now lol) (who knows I might might a sequel for the sequel,shrugs,if I feel up to it) lol