Pottermore is Open?

F(x) meets Pottermore

If you were to walk into f(x)'s dorm, instead of the usual chatter, you'll be expose to a sight that will make you think they all had a big fight. 

Amber is sitting on the ground with her back against the couch and her laptop on the coffee table, completely focus on whatever she's doing.

Krystal is sitting on the couch with her legs on either side of Amber and a laptop on her lap.  She too looks focus on it.

Luna is also sitting on the couch but with her back against the armrest and her knee up, making it a platform for her laptop.

Sulli is on the ground with her back against the wall and legs stretch out.  Her face looks completely focus on whatever is on her laptop screen. 

Victoria is sitting against the wall next to the door also looking like everyone else.

You might ask yourself, what are they doing?  Well...let's backtrack for a couple of minutes ok?

**FLASHBACK**

The girls were sitting and watching some show on TV.  They had just finish dinner that Victoria cooked for them. 

"POTTERMORE IS OPEN!!!"  Sulli suddenly yelled and started to jump up and down.

"REALLY?" 

"YES!!"

Next thing you know, there were dust all over the living room with the TV turn off.  When the dust cleared, the girls were all looking intensely at their laptop.

**END FLASHBACK**

And this is where we are.  With the five girls forgetting about everything but the newly open Pottermore.

.........silence

........silence

...............................more silence

............silence

.......................quiet

.....................................even more silence

................quiet

........more quietness

.....................dot dot dot

...........peace

"Amber?"

"What Krys?"

"Why is your username 'CloakUnicorn'?"

"YAH!  I HAD NO CHOICE!"

.........

"WHAT!?!? WHAT KIND OF WAND IS THIS?!!? THIS IS AN UGLY WAND!! I HATE IT!!"

"What's your wand?"

" A Slightly Springy, Rowan, Phoenix Feather, 10 3/4 in wand..."

"But omma... I have the same wand...and I like it..."

"Ah!  Is that so?  Uh, Sulli, I didn't mean i hate it, I just didn't expect it you know?"

"Really Victoria-omma?"

"Yep, I can't hate the wand, especially when you have it too Ssul."

...........

Amber cough, "cough whip cough**

Krystal and Luna snicker.  Victoria and Sulli are none the wiser.

.............

"AHH!! My potion is turning green!!" Krystal scream.

"Well...I can't do spell >.<" 

"I CAN DO IT!  IN YOUR FACE LLAMA!"

"BUT YOU CAN"T DO POTION!  HAH!"

"Amber-unnie...." Krystal whine.

"Don't be sad, I was just kidding!  Uh ... I'll teach you how to do potion!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

...........

"Forever the servant."  Luna comment.

.........

"I FOUND A CHOCOLATE FROG CARD!!!"

____________________________________________

It was suppose to be a one-shot but i'm making it a two-shot instead since the next part will be them complaining about their house and getting into argument and of course, Jessica will show up.