lets continue our path......agreed?

you are mine! no one elses!

jiebom- agrreeedd!!! jiyong needs to stop being so lonley and go after some girl uhem a certain girl.....

 

       jiyongs pov-

 

 It was in the morning, i just woked up. my mom and dad are there at the table."Jiyong we want to talk to you about something." said my dad. "make it quick." i said. "you brother is comming, and he's bringing yubelluna with him." "that's nice, he's supposed to bring her with him, since their married." said jiyong. "besides she is my step noona. "jiyong please don't do anything. you can bring your friends." siad my mom. "fine you said i can bring my friends then i will, oh and are you saying that you don't want to ruin your reputation." i say. "no i don't mean that." "it sounds like it." i got up right away and walked. i could hear them talking they think that i can't hear their wrong. everyone's wrong. no ne is right..

 

nones pov

 

"i don't know what to do with jiyong, he changed so much, he changed so much for yubelluna." said jiyong's mother. "i know but it's for his own good." 

at school  jiyong came with a mad temper. "jiyong what's wrong?" asked bom. "oh its nothing bom really." said jiyong. "come on i know you kinda, i can tell when your sad or not." said bom "tell me." "my brother's wife is comming, she's comming tomorrow." said jiyong. "oh that yubelluna girl?" "yeah." "jiyong i thin you should move on, i mean i think she had a reason to break up with u and marry your brother." said bom. "hey why don't you come to my house today?" jiyong said. "wah?" "come after school ill take you." "rriiinnngggg" "yup i'll see you! since we got class together, you won't be able to escape, i do have body guards looking after you." jiyong said. "lets go!" 

    in class jiyong pulled out 6 pieces of paper and wrote down "come to my house after school right away! you rather come to my house or go home with your nagging parents?" and he threw it to panda, top, taeyang, daesung, chaerin, and minji. "who threw that?" yelled soonji. "alright, if no one will admit it you all will stay after class!" "it was minho!" yelled jiyong "what? wait wah?" said minho. "minho after class!" "but but it wasn't me!" said minho. ""no butts!!!!!!!!!!" said soonji. 

time skipp\

 

the group met after school right by jiyongs pick up spot. "sooo where's the car.?" asked bom. "it's comming henry's late." said jiyong. "speaking of the devil here they are jiyong." said panda. just then the kwon's family stepped out. "Ji sung" said jiyong. "jiyong" said ji sung. "hi." "..." "now! lets get going shall we!" said yubelluna. "i have soething to sayyyyy!" said jiyong mockingly. "no jiyong go go get in the car now!" yelled chaerin while pushing him. "continue your path to the car" said bom joining the 2. "but but but!!!" yelled jiyong while being pushed in. "do you want to go wit dara with you or not dara with you?" asked chaerin. "well it is kinda mean not inviting her." said jiyong. "agreed!!!" yelled a girl comming out from a bush. "d-d-d-d-d-dara?" said jiyong. "yup! i was stalking you guys!" dara said jumping up and down. everyone sweat drop. "um jiyong lets go.." said yubelluna. "..." 

"jiyong answer your sister in law" said ji sung. 

"..." 

"ji yong!" 

"..."

jiyong!! kwon jiyong!" ji sing said while slapping him.

"yah! what was that for! what the do you want? huh?!" yelled jiyong.

"jiyong in!" said chaerin. 

"no! i don't want to!" whinned jiyong.

"1......2-"

"ok! ok!! clam down!" yelled jiyong. "bom in!" 

"bossy much now are we?" 

"eh." 

when the family got in the limo.

"neh yubelluna can i switch you places?" asked chaerin smiling

"no!" yelled jiyong. 

"why?" asked bom

"because.........."

"because? because?!"

"just....because...."

"your bad at reasoning. " said bom. 

"agreed." yelled dara. 

chaerin and yubelluna switched places.

"it feels so intense around here..." said bom.

suddenly panda is the one who broke the sileince.

"I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!!!"

suddenly a paperball went flying towards his face.

"hyung what the ? that hurted!" 

"then shut up." said ji yong. 

then panda threw a cokkie at ji yong's face,

"there!" 

just when panda was done ji yong threw a chocolate cake at him.

the two bestfriends got in a food fight when suddenly someone stopped them and said

"you two don't want me to choke you two righhhtttt" the blond girl

"y-y-y-yes ma'am!"  said panda "yes! sir!!" yelled jiyong. "sir?" chaerin said while  popping up a scary face. "I MEAN MA'AM! MA'AM!! NOT SIRR!!!!" "good job!" said chaerin patting his head. "scary...." whispered jiyong.  "hmmm?" said chaerin. "nothing nothing." said jiyong looking away. "this awkward...."said yubelluna. just then there was a bug crawling up on jiyong's leg. "jiyong whats on your leg?" asked bom. "huh?" ji yong said while looking down to his leg. just then there was a scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yelled jiyong "THERES A BUGG!!!!!!! GET IT OFF!!" 

"ji yong your such a girl" said bom. bom picked up a centipete and threw it out of the window. "SHE THREW IT!" yelled bigbang. "yeah and?" "nothing nothing." said ji yong. "hey jiyong are we here? there's a house." asked bom "you went to my house already didn't you?" said jiyong "yeah but i forget easily." "yeah it's my house. "hey ji yong can i talk to you privatly?" asked yubeluna. "sure" when eveyr one got out ji yong and yubelluna and jiyong we're in the back yard talking. "neh ji yong do you still hate me?" asked yubelluna. "no why?" said ji yong. "because i married your.............brother." said yubelluna softly. "nahhhh this is so troublesome." said jiyong "i still have feelings for you." yubelluna looked at ji yong. "but the past is the past i know that your married and i don't go after married girls, but i have feelings for you but not that much when me and you were together. but you know time passed and people change. i just want you to be happy with who you are and who your with i just want whats best for you." "jiyong...." "lets continue our path, let's continue our future don't look back no matter what! agreed?" said ji yong. "mm!" but what they didn't know that is someone was watching them a ghost? a person? a god? 

"jiyong!! let's go eat!!! crabs!!" yelled bom. 

"CUUUUTTTTTEEEEEE >.<" SAID JI YONG. "well be there!" 

"ji yong, listen to me." said yubelluna. "yeah?" "ji yong, bom's a great girl, so is chaerin. you will treat them nicley like you did to me right?" "yeah?" "i can tell bom, chaerin, and dara has an eye for you. they  likeeee yyyoooouuuuuu." said yubelluna "shut up!" "yah! kwon jiyong letss goooo imm huunnngggrrrryyyyyyyy" said bom. bom was stomping towards jiyong and pulled his ear. "owwwwiiiiieeeee it hurts it hurts!!" said jiyong. "ji yong you really grew up didn't you." said yubelluna. "hey ji yong! promise that you'll turn out to be a fine decent man!" yelled yubeluna. "yeah! i prommissee ow!" 

 

 

sorry not that much shipping but i just wanted to get her out of the way