we must continue our life, don't every look back.

you are mine! no one elses!

 

 

 

kwon_Aj- omo thank you very much! your comment means everthing to me it!

Jiebom- *drum roll...................I PRESENT YOU TE NEXT CHAPTER OF GBOM, DARAGON, AND SKYDRAGON!!!

19 subscribers!!! whooping!!

Don't ever look back to the past because it's over. Don't ever look forward to the future because it's undefined. Just look where you're standing because it's the present, it's not over and it wasn't defined, it's just meant to be.
- sc

 

 

it was in the morning, it was a saturday, everyone was home exceept for Jiyong and Chaerin, they were at the park alone. "neh, oppa are you sad because of Hyunseung's death?" asked Chaerin. "well yeah, he's like a second younger brother to me, i just, i just wished that i could change the past." jiyong said. "he was always there for me as a brother always there to cheer me up when panda wasn't there." "i know what you mean, i to wish i could change the past. I mean, i wished i didn't make that mistake."said Chaerin. "Chae..." "i'm going to tell you a secret and promise me you won't tell no one." "i promise." ji yong said. "I was in love, i was in love with Teddy-oppa. He was special to me and he was always there for me. i loved him, he said that he loves me. I was wrong to beleive everything that he said to me, that he loves me, that i was his only one, that he would never do bad stuff to me." chaerin said while tearing up. 

jiyongs pov

chaerin is telling me her incident? why is she telling me it? she's tearing up. "i mean i really love him. But i was wrong about him. He cheated on me. I forgave him once, but he did something i can't ever remember. he me, he tortured me ually.  He told other men to me, it was the worst time of my life. He's in jail now." She says she's crying so hard i never saw her like this, she's really scrying s hard. "neh oppa you hate wannabe's because they try to act like someone their not right? you also hate people who are like me right? soft?" she says. how should i respond? what do i really feel? why is my heart beating fast? i only had a secret that i love Yubelluna. i wrapped my hads around her by the side. i pulled er close to me tightly, she stared at me blushing, i smiled of course. "Nahhhh, this is very troublesome. its true i dislike those people but your different. your way different. i couldn't possibly cometo hate you at all. I know you and me get on eachothers nerves a lot, but thats what makes me smile most of the time." i say smiling. "Your always hot tempered, sometimes very loud, stubborn, and determined but thats what i like about you." "oppa...." "neh, why don't we go home? home to our life." i say. chaerin don't worry i will be there for you......i will always be your oppa. ..always.....i will always be there for you and.......*************<---- geuss

chaerins pov

"oppa" i say. why is my heart feeling like this, why is it beating so fast... do i like him? do i love him? no i can't fall in love again not anymore. never ever...

 

boms pov

me and Jiyong are meeting up at the skate park. He's really sad. I arrived at the park and found him there with chaerin. i know that their really close but i feel jealous all of a sudden. i don't know why but i just feel so jealous. I couldn't possibly come to like him i mean he is younger than me and i only date older guys but the way i feel towards jiyong is so different than the way i feel towards Siwon. I really love siwon but he tortured me like hell. "boo!" yelled jiyong "wuahgdfksjdfjld"i yelled. "What the hell what was that?" said Jiyong. "Yah! don't scare me like that ever again!" i yelled while punching him rapidly over and over again. "Are you done? lets talk!" said jiyong holding my wrist. we looked at eachother for about 30 seconds and he was blushing. soooo cuuttteeeee. "ummmm lets talk about stuff!" i said while sitting down. jiyong sat down and said "neh, so your dad seems nice i guess i mean he did let me take you to my house." "he's not, he wasn't home and if he was home he and mom would fight a lot. i mean i really love him t me and him don't talk much because i live with my mom and about 1 or 2 months he goes to see me." i say. "Well at least you got a fairly decent father i got a ty one. He's the reason why i turned into this." jiyong says. "i don't get what you mean, i mean are you not like this?" "well i was really cold and heartless, but when i met yubelluna my ex girlfriend i changed somehow. I really love her but she married my brother instead...she was forced to." jiyong said. i can see tears dripping down from his face. "i mean, i was really cold thats what panda said. I just wished i could have made her life more better when she was with me if i only new. i hate my mom and dad. They always ruin things for me. Their the reason why i never fall in love." jiyong said. he was crying so hard i never saw him like this before. i got up and hugged him. I can feel his tears on my shoulders and his arms around me. iwanted this to last, wait what?what am i saying or thinking. "thank you." he says. i wipped his tears and we both talked about singing and dancing. i never new a boy like him could be so soft inside. i geuss people are really soft in the inside. kwon jiyong am i in love with you?