Your forever sweet oppa

Celebrating Sehun's birthday

 

Xiumin inhaled and shouted, “YA EVERYONE STOP TEASING ~~~~!!!!!!!!!!! SHE’S CRYING NOW!”

You could see the change in Sehun’s expression. You couldn’t describe his expression. It was a mixture of fear, happiness, sadness, all at the same time.

“WHAT OMO ~~~~ MY AEGI DON’T CRY! UMMA’S SORRY!!!” D.O exclaimed with his signature O_O eyes. Suho then came behind D.O and tried to persuade you.

You stifled your laughter and kept a straight face. *Mianhaeyo Sehun oppa*

Sehun ran to you, panic-stricken and started to shout, “OMO ~~~~-AH OPPA’S SORRY! OPPA DIDN’T MEAN TO TEASE YOU LIKE THAT! I GOT HYPER SEEING THE THINGS YOU WROTE ABOUT ME! I’M SO SORRY. FORGIVE ME MY BABY GIRL? YOU KNOW OPPA LOVES YOU RIGHT?”

Kai and Lay pulled Sehun away and tried to calm him down. “Relax Sehun. You should give her time to chill~” Chen said.

“HOW CAN I CHILL WHEN I MADE MY GIRLFRIEND MAD ON MY BIRTHDAY?!?!?!? HOW NOW BROWN COW?!?!? HYUNGS HELP ME! DON’T JUST STAND THERE LIKE A STATUE!! URGH!! LUHAN HYUNG!!!!!”

Luhan ignored Sehun and continued reading the magazine he was holding.

“WHAT? LUHAN HYUNG!! YOU ABANDONED ME FOR A LIFELESS MAGAZINE!! HOW COULD YOU!! I HATE YOU HYUNG!! NO MORE BUBBLE TEA DATE!!!” Sehun shouted and stomped his feet.

Luhan wanted to laugh really badly at Sehun’s tantrum but he could only keep his poker face on his face.

Sehun then went begging his Kris hyung. “Kris hyung! What should I do? Please help me hyung!!!!! BBUING BBUING!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Kris could feel himself giving in to Sehun’s aegyo but when he felt Tao pinching him, he immediately showed his oh-so-famous face.

All of a sudden, you dropped to the floor and hugged your knees, acting like you were actually crying. Everyone was surprised with your acting skills but they just played along.

Your unnie, Hyunri immediately went to ‘console’ you and glared at Sehun. “YA OH SEHUN LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!!! YOU MADE YOUR GIRLFRIEND CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK!!!”

Sehun’s face was getting pale and he was on the verge of crying.

“Ae- ae- aegi ah. Do- don- don’t cry pl-ple-please. I’m so sorry!” Sehun said and touched your shoulder, attempting to hug you. However, you shoved his hand away and that was enough to make Sehun cry.

Chanyeol immediately went to Sehun and said, “Ya Sehun don’t cry. ~~~~’s gonna think you’re a babo for crying.”

“BA..BO??!!??!?! SHE’S GONNA THINK I’M A BABO FOR CRYING!?!??! OMG KAI HYUNG PASS ME SOME TISSUES!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Hearing Sehun saying that, you stood up and laughed.

“OPPA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE SUCH A BABO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!”

Sehun’s face turned pale again, “OH MY GOD CHANYEOL HYUNG WAS RIGHT!!!! ~~~~ THINKS I’M A BABO NOW OMG HELP ME HYUNG LUHAN HYUNG HELP ME SHE THINKS I’M A BABO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Everyone raised their eyebrows and laughed at Sehun’s stupidity.

“AND NOW ALL OF YOU ARE LAUGHING AT ME!! WHAT AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! WARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

“Oppa, this was just a joke. I’m sorry for pranking you! We just wanted you to remember your 18th birthday celebration forever. I’m sorry.” Now, you’re the one feeling guilty.

Sehun frowned but smiled a few seconds later. “I really hate you guys but…. I will always remember my 18th birthday celebration. Thanks to this STUPID prank.”

Sehun moved nearer to you and smirked. “You want to tease me huh? You really want to tease me now?!?!?!?”

Without you realising, you’re now cornered by Sehun.

You tried to run away but Sehun was fast enough to catch you. He pushed you down and tickled your sides.

“NO SEHUN OPPA!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA PLE- AHAHAHAHAHAHHA PLEASE DON’T AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OP- OPPA STOPPPPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Okay, since I love you, I’ll stop. BUT!!!!!! YOU NEED TO KISS ME!!! Muah muah faster yeobo!!!”

You slowly crawled away from Sehun and Luhan went infront of Sehun, puckering his lips.

“Yeobo ah. Don't be shy. Come on. What took you so- WARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LUHAN HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~~~~-AH WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!!”

EXO and your friends laughed so hard because of Sehun’s hilarious reaction.

“~~~~ YOU’RE GONNA RECEIVE YOUR PUNISHMENT SOON 1,2,3 HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIDE I CAN SEE YOU HAIR!”

You ran out of the house and shrieked when you saw Sehun catching up with you.

 

This was indeed the best way to spend Sehun's birthday <3